PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing that always gets on my nerves is every time she does her millions of waffle it’s always “oh god sorry about my hair” or “I don’t know what my hair is doing” I’m more distracted by her teeth than her hair - but don’t worry about that Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm in Newquay today. By coincidence the same week as B is at Boardmasters. There are 1000s of carefree teenagers, living the best years of their lives- their first foray into adulthood. Out of all of them, only B has that total lack of anonymity. I'm not one of the 200k hons "looking out for her". I'm just a normal mum, on holiday at the same time as her. A stranger. That should know absolutely nothing about her. Instead I have known more or less her every move as a teenager. Every triumph and every sadness. Thanks to her horrendous, attention seeking mother. Who has failed to safeguard her child in every single way. Being from a police family, she should have been kept completely away from the public eye. Anti police feeling is real and that poor girl is vulnerable . It's sad when a Tattler thinks more about her daughter's safety than she does. It's disgusting...she is abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She must do as she commented on how nice it was to see those stories this morning. Strange.
She also used the word lush, i dont hear that word very often where i live, maybe its a devon thing? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She also used the word lush, i dont hear that word very often where i live, maybe its a devon thing? 🤷‍♀️
I'm Devon born and bred and say it loads! I always feel like I'm showing my age when I say it and I assumed it was a "teenager in the 90s" thing, but it may well be a Devon thing - if so my mind is blown 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It would piss me off if I had made friends with someone and then they plastered my insta handle for all to see
Even if your new best friend was Chav Queen Rach, instawhore of Paignton?

Of course he has a story. Of course. Every night I bet too? Yep. Sure.

1CE26C50-0FB1-4ACA-B43C-91772FA02D48.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm Devon born and bred and say it loads! I always feel like I'm showing my age when I say it and I assumed it was a "teenager in the 90s" thing, but it may well be a Devon thing - if so my mind is blown 🤯
90s teenager from Somerset here and definitely said lush (and still do)

Reactions: 9
lets take bets on where she takes the little ones next week.

it wont be far (she cant be arsed with that). im betting its that caravan site again that paid them to go a few years ago. not far from their house.

Reactions: 11
I think ‘Lush’ is the Bristol, South Wales, Devon, Cornwall area. The West. If I said people would think I’m talking about Bath Bombs.

She’s deffo acting super weird with this ‘mumsy’ character. I think they already know about Wibble. She’s doing that thing where she rewrites history. Sadly it’s all in the Wiki and recaps on here. Must be inconvenient that for a liar ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has turned an advert into being about her husbands best friends suicide. I cannot believe what I've just watched to be honest, and that is triggering. I've been so busy last few days that I haven't been looking at her stories at all but Jesus christ she needs help.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Correct me if I’m wrong as I can’t quite believe what I’ve just seen. Has she just used her husbands friends suicide in the same stories to advertise trainers that she’s flogging?? Just wow. She’s hit an all time low for me. But it’s all okay after all because she’s donating the money from the trainers to charity!! Saint rachel.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
When ever she does these "stories" she always seems to look down to her side, it's almost as if you're reading from a script there Rachy 🤔🤔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.