PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted Barbies, I got Sindy, but I also got Pippas, so I was grateful, no trauma caused.
Oh what a flashback……I had a Pippa doll😍
Sorry but princess b didn’t even look that grateful. The way she speaks to her siblings and parents she needs a lesson in manners and respect not a car!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wanted but didn't get a glow worm, cabbage patch kid, girls world, mousetrap. I'm booking a world cruise tomorrow, thanks for the life advice Rach!
I had a cabbage patch doll but my family deemed it too valuable to use. Said it would be worth something one day. So it had to live on a shelf and if I was ever to touch it, I was supervised 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When Rachel made that landline phone call to her pissed Mum regarding the trainers you couldn’t ‘transfer’ money in those days, 15 years old she says she was, right?

Her Mum would have been writing a cheque or sending cash in the post. Get the language right when lying Rachel.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Haven’t watched the car stories yet but duck me I need someone to buy me a new car because I deserve the world bleeping getting pissed off walking atm 🤣
If you don't fancy robbing decent people of their hard earned money, why don't you write a book, to fund a car? & a house too!
No previous writing skills necessary.
You don't even have to be able to write a legible or intelligent sentence, because spell check and editors will sort that out for you.
Just write about something uninteresting that has previously happened to you & send it off to a publisher.
A few minor tweaks & it will be ready to go!
Your autobiography.
If you need more cash, a few months later, you can do it again. Just jiggle things around a bit and sling in a few different names & place names, call it fictional and you've got yourself another book!
Sorted 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my days you lot crack me up!!!
So this explains her obsession with trainers, the intense descriptions of trainers in her book, the big drama advertising trainers the other day, she can’t get over her trainer trauma 🤣🤣 maybe she should have opened up a trainer shop?
When the "place with the community fridge" falls on its arse, that's what it can reopen as! You heard it here first you lush lot 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.