PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she wish she was on a flight, she can't make her mind up if she has anxiety being away from home or grabs any opportunity to be away from the turds. I haven't slept properly for the last 2 nights due to non stop anxiety attacks during the night and I grabbed a nap earlier and it started again. She doesn't even know what the word anxiety means. Ps would be very grateful if anyone has any tips on how to cope, maybe I just need a pratonamat and a gallon of rescue remedy.
I know right !!! I get the same and I use medication and I sound like a disciple but the night rescue melts not the spray or drops and LUSH sleepy cream I massage into my arms and legs etc before bed and clipper tea snore and peace. Sorry I used the word LUSH but it was the shop x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she wish she was on a flight, she can't make her mind up if she has anxiety being away from home or grabs any opportunity to be away from the turds. I haven't slept properly for the last 2 nights due to non stop anxiety attacks during the night and I grabbed a nap earlier and it started again. She doesn't even know what the word anxiety means. Ps would be very grateful if anyone has any tips on how to cope, maybe I just need a pratonamat and a gallon of rescue remedy.
I know that due to R harping on about it hypnotherapy gets scoffed at on this thread at times but it is genuinely really good for anxiety disorders. I have a family member who had crippling, genuine anxiety that was controlling their life, someone recommended HT and it honestly changed their life, it hasn’t been a complete cure as yet but it has helped them to the point where it no longer controls every aspect of their being. I was sceptical to start but there is real science behind it, and seeing it work for myself I now recommend it to everyone.

Reactions: 9
Mr.Arsesrid is probably wondering how on earth he got caught up in this tit storm. He looks to be the only normal one amongst them. He spoke the only sentence of logic earlier as well whe he said to Rach " Josh is only speaking sense
Altho I suppose he IS shacked up with the RonSeal Gangsta Granny so I guess anything goes 🤷‍♀️😆
😂😂 ‘Ronseal Gangsta Granny’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does R ever invite them round to their house for lunch?
I think they went once, when R posed with a gallon of unopened Coke in a desperate bid to pretend she doesn’t drink alcohol?

Maybe it’s normal but I find it really odd that they meet up as two couples regularly during weekend daytimes and don’t have the kids with them half the time. Has Isaac ever been to Astrid’s? Does she even know he exists? I find it sad. They have a toddler too and they would rather ditch the kids and piss off without them and can’t even be arsed to wait for Tallulah to get ready before they leave? Yet Rachel is sad about the prospect of her kids leaving home? Yeah right. She’d not even bleeping notice if most of them disappeared tomorrow.

Reactions: 45
I think they went once, when R posed with a gallon of unopened Coke in a desperate bid to pretend she doesn’t drink alcohol?

Maybe it’s normal but I find it really odd that they meet up as two couples regularly during weekend daytimes and don’t have the kids with them half the time. Has Isaac ever been to Astrid’s? Does she even know he exists? I find it sad. They have a toddler too and they would rather ditch the kids and piss off without them and can’t even be arsed to wait for Tallulah to get ready before they leave? Yet Rachel is sad about the prospect of her kids leaving home? Yeah right. She’d not even bleeping notice if most of them disappeared tomorrow.
Yes surely they should be going out somewhere as a family on a Sunday as the parents don’t work?! And by somewhere I mean a child friendly activity, not a piss up at rough Sia’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was going to say a similar thing about the sensory issues. It pains me to say anything that could remotely be construed as sticking up for her but... if he does have additional needs then it may be that he needs the extra comfort throughout the day or wouldn’t cope with the change.
It’s quite possible, if he does have a language delay, that he wouldn’t quite have the understanding to cope with what is quite a big change. Lots of kids have to be coaxed into giving their bottle to the fairies (or similar) and without language, it’s possible he wouldn’t understand an explanation as to why he isn’t being given bottles anymore.
Or it’s none of the above and just another (although probs slightly less harmful) example of her being a tit parent. Could be that...
All of this “giving to the fairies” nonsense with bottles and dummies is because toddlers and children are having their comforts taken away and have that level of understanding. They should never have had them in the first place past their first birthday!

Reactions: 2
I doubt it Mr Gastrid looks like he has no patience for little kids & certainly not E putting on a singing screechy show accompanied by B on guitar 🤢🙄

Well this looks like torture. Nice that Rachel eventually got home as well.
She was probably hiding outside till the nails scratching down the wall that is E's voice stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were at theirs a few weeks ago when Stabby Jo was there too.

Astrid and Rachel were draped all over each other and Rachel was whining that Astrid wouldn’t give her a very bling ring.

Reactions: 7
I find it mad that I used to think she was really cool and fun.

I was cringing so many times during their lunch at Astrids...Astrids husband clear dislike of her and then the daughter of Astrid basically ignoring her. Shes definitely not liked there

Reactions: 17
You’re very right on so many points here, including SWP’s awful response to DA victims.
This is exactly why she shouldn’t be providing any service to vulnerable women
I can say that I have had experience with domestic violence and Devon and Cornwall Police and found them utterly shocking! I made a formal complaint and never even got a reply.
I accidentally dialled emergency services on my iPhone a fortnight ago while in another county and the police realised who I was, who my ex was and turned up to my location within 3-5 minutes, and I wasn’t even home.
The fact Cornwall had such a shockingly bad police force means that anyone working in Domestic Abuse needs to be above and beyond careful, and if this lady has no qualifications and not much experience she could put vulnerable women in a hell of a lot of danger, unintentionally.

Reactions: 16
They were at theirs a few weeks ago when Stabby Jo was there too.

Astrid and Rachel were draped all over each other and Rachel was whining that Astrid wouldn’t give her a very bling ring.
That was when she'd just bought the massive garden rocker chair thing, which was broken within a week.

I bet Arsetrid doesn't even know all the names of the kids!

Reactions: 12
I can say that I have had experience with domestic violence and Devon and Cornwall Police and found them utterly shocking! I made a formal complaint and never even got a reply.
I accidentally dialled emergency services on my iPhone a fortnight ago while in another county and the police realised who I was, who my ex was and turned up to my location within 3-5 minutes, and I wasn’t even home.
The fact Cornwall had such a shockingly bad police force means that anyone working in Domestic Abuse needs to be above and beyond careful, and if this lady has no qualifications and not much experience she could put vulnerable women in a hell of a lot of danger, unintentionally.
I don't know of anyone who has had a positive experience with the police dealing with domestic abuse.
They should be doing more and arresting and convicting abusers.
My ex husband got away with the abuse because there was not enough evidence and it was my word against his 😣.

I don't know of anyone who has had a positive experience with the police dealing with domestic abuse.
They should be doing more and arresting and convicting abusers.
My ex husband got away with the abuse because there was not enough evidence and it was my word against his 😣.
The police in the county I live in were amazing. So much more helpful than I even expected.
That’s why I was so very shocked at how rubbish D&C were.

So sorry to hear that things weren’t like this for you. Much more needs to be done and I think we all know this which is why Rachel got so many followers to begin with!

I wish they'd stop telling Edie she's good at singing, she's not. Obviously nothing wrong with singing, good or bad but don't lie to someone, they are setting her up for a great fall.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dislike her constant covert filming and the fact she has to belittle everyone. Told B to stop playing because W was asleep but it was fine for Josh to play because E wanted to ‘sing’. She plays everyone off against each other and I can just imagine her constantly reminding everyone that she pays for everything so they’re all trying to seek R’s approval 😡

Reactions: 24
The police in the county I live in were amazing. So much more helpful than I even expected.

So sorry to hear that things weren’t like this for you. Much more needs to be done and I think we all know this which is why Rachel got so many followers to begin with!
I think the police in the UK are useless at dealing with domestic violence.
I'm not in the UK at the moment, but the police here seem to deal with violence more efficiently and effectively .
What country are you in?

I dislike her constant covert filming and the fact she has to belittle everyone. Told B to stop playing because W was asleep but it was fine for Josh to play because E wanted to ‘sing’. She plays everyone off against each other and I can just imagine her constantly reminding everyone that she pays for everything so they’re all trying to seek R’s approval 😡
She genuinely thinks she's clever and funny.
But she's not intelligent enough to be witty 😩.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I found a lot of her Astrid stories a bit uncomfortable to watch. Astrid's husband made it clear that he hates bring filmed, he even turned his back on her and she carried on! It's just disrespectful, you're in someone else's house, just put your phone down and enjoy the afternoon. I can't fathom that friendship at all. As others have said, they don't seem to have anything in common, aside from Instagram, but their demographics are totally different, so what do they get out of it?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.