PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who signs it with their own insta handle 🤣🤣 clearly trying to get more followers there, deluded hun 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also she's not in Goodrington as that's over a mile away, I don't want to say where and get into trouble again.

Reactions: 6
I know you shouldn’t compare children, but isn’t Wilby 2 soon? There’s about a months difference between him and Gemma Atkinsons daughter and she’s already toilet trained and talking. He’s like a baby! Reminds me of George Daws from shooting stars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im pretty sure its only come in in the past 5 or so years. Its got to be fairly new because my friend says noone knows what will happen when it comes to senior school because noone who has been held back like her son has got to secondary school yet.
It’s not new but the legislation around it is, your right about senior schools as they don’t have to and nor are a lot willing to take a child not in its correct academic year as it can mess up the exams/results etc. Then college/university etc. Holding a child back actually does them no favours in the long run which is why new legislation is being put in place. Regardless of when the school year starts or ends there will always be someone younger than the rest.

Reactions: 2
I’d be more concerned that someone on insta worked out my address and that the post man found the house. More excellent safeguarding from Rach (obvs if this actually happened) 🙄

Reactions: 23
Showing her letter off full of glee the blert either wrote it herself or one of her moronic huns actually did send it ….would you not just be alarmed some crank could find you ? Blah blah safeguarding eh ?

Reactions: 11
That fan page is very creepy. It only has one follower which doesn’t seem like a real account, and it’s only following Seb... 🤨

Reactions: 9
That fan page is very creepy. It only has one follower which doesn’t seem like a real account, and it’s only following Seb... 🤨
Iv just had a look its very strange with one actual follower and she looks like her account is quite new too , after that letter id be well on edge myself - that crank will be lapping it up whoever's account is it will be employed next week

Reactions: 5
Its probably just been engineered by herself either because shes so great or shes got a stalker for new content

Reactions: 1
Who the duck puts that as an address? Seriously, who? The postman would not deliver that. You either need the street or postcode. She's an absolute twit!! Mail goes through a machine first, that how it gets sorted. twit, twit, twit!!!! No markings on it. twit!!
No you’ve got it wrong, rachelelele is so important they know where her Mail needs to go, the sorting office staff cry with happiness if they pick up something that’s been addressed to her- no address needed 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No you’ve got it wrong, rachelelele is so important they know where her Mail needs to go, the sorting office staff cry with happiness if they pick up something that’s been addressed to her- no address needed 💁‍♀️
The post men and ladies probably fight over who gets to go to Chav Central to deliver their post, especially if there's a parcel so they'll have to knock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.