PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently I’ve cherished getting together with my family. Friends are at the bottom of the list for get togethers.
I don’t get that Astrid (I like her actually) earns any £? She has more followers now, since Raq blocked me I’ve continued to follow Astrid. Don’t see AD posts? Am I missing something?
What & how do Astrid &Simon live in such a beautiful house. Curious really.
Astrid must get some money/gifted clothing for promoting small independent clothing places when she does the modelling dresses/jewellery, shoes etc she works in a clothes shop too, no idea if Simon is still a driver for a disabled person?
I agree seeing family and enjoying life with my children is more a priority for me, also arranging play dates for the kids.

Reactions: 8
She is going to have women with serious mental health illnesses, diagnosed and un-diagnosed.
'MIND' a national mental health service that was established 75ish years ago, they do not offer services to anyone with a diagnosed mental health illness as they are not trained in psychiatry.
But she is opening her doors to vulnerable ladies and offering tea and cake, none of them are qualified or trained to cover mental health.
How is this allowed.

MIND do offer services to those with a diagnosed MH condition. Some staff do have relevant psychiatric qualifications.

Reactions: 2
Recently I’ve cherished getting together with my family. Friends are at the bottom of the list for get togethers.
I don’t get that Astrid (I like her actually) earns any £? She has more followers now, since Raq blocked me I’ve continued to follow Astrid. Don’t see AD posts? Am I missing something?
What & how do Astrid &Simon live in such a beautiful house. Curious really.
If he had full service in the Met, I would imagine he'll get a decent pension and probably a good lump sum. They may also have made a decent profit on their house as I think they moved from Surrey?

She probably earns small amounts from collabs and they both might also work too doing other stuff. Not sure what she did before they moved. They've got no dependents either and if they don't have a mortgage they wouldn't need much to live a comfortable life...

Reactions: 8
Probably a unpopular post, but her looks/teeth/fashion sense/parenting don't interest me, it started with the paypal/gofunds, and now her opening up the CIC for vulnerable women (sure I also read on here they will be open to the abusers too) I hope I am wrong with the latter, please correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: 9
“Let me show you this boat, oh you can’t see it” really means let me remind you all daily how I live next to the sea! FML 🤦‍♀️ we know! I live in north Devon believe me I need to constantly remind people of it!

Reactions: 17
Number One...don't try and convince me Rach that you buy your kids uniform from Tesco. We've all seen them with the Jordans on their feet and North Face jackets on their backs, don't try and convince us that you penny pinch on their clothes :rolleyes:
Number Two...hope you're going to donate that uniform to parents who can't afford to buy any. There is a place in Torbay that runs a Uniform bank

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Bitterness seeping from every pore, there is nothing nice about her. Can't imagine going to that womens centre and being greeted by her, which voice and face would she put on to any women who arrive?
2F76A890-633B-485E-9878-8C531EFD8039.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She won't make people that come to the centre pay for the coffee and cake. She will do exactly what Jordan does with the pay in forward scheme and get her huns to contribute. Why do you think she is friends with Jordan in the first place. This is why she was hovering around nina and eat that frog

Reactions: 29
The way she was making that disgust noise at the fairground lights is how I can imagine her being towards the clients as they leave the women's centre with her circle/ coven.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Number One...don't try and convince me Rach that you buy your kids uniform from Tesco. We've all seen them with the Jordans on their feet and North Face jackets on their backs, don't try and convince us that you penny pinch on their clothes :rolleyes:
Number Two...hope you're going to donate that uniform to parents who can't afford to buy any. There is a place in Torbay that runs a Uniform bank
Exactly what I came on to say. Surely the huns would have a gash froth if Rachey said she would be donating all this uniform?! Why can’t they see what a greedy witch she is??

Reactions: 13
I cannot fathom how this DV centre is going to work. She's publicised all of it - the interior, the exterior, the fricking door design, her face, her kids faces. How long after she's opened until someone who's trying to find their spouse who's fled there does something like set fire to the place or grabs her kids as leverage? How long until they figure out that their spouse might be in that DV centre and go down there and get them theirselves? So, so irresponsible. It makes me so angry!

• Heart
Yeah I was here to say too wouldn't it be lovely if she donated some uniforms to some families in need. She can more than afford to kit her kids out without getting paid by Tesco and gifted freebies 😡boils my blood. Why cant she partner with them and donate food / clothing. Greedy grabby cow

Thread suggestion:

Josh thinks Rach looks like a little lad,
He’s only with her to spend the cash from all the ads.

Reactions: 24
I dread to think how this will pan out. She has bizarre crazy huns at the best of times. Theyre going to be travelling over there in their hundreds to pop in and say hi!! I imagine some will lie about their circumstances just to meet her. Also where will she get her content because im presuming she cant film inside once its open.

I assume its ideally for locals. Imagine you're a local woman in a DV situation. Or need to access a food bank. Everyone local knows what that shop is. Everyone will see you walking inside and gossip spreads. Its just such a bad idea.

I havnt been around for a few days and completely missed all her videos yesterday with Simon :(.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That much of a fan it has 1 follower and no posts 🤣🤣
I also noticed that she had to emphasise the fact the purple monstrosity was in the sale and ONLY £19. Whats up R, are you pissed off that you bought Emily a £400 necklace and she only shelled out 20 quid on you 🤣
£400 for a necklace?! She probably paid £12 for it from DH Gate 😂

Will the coffee shop / safe space place have to be regulated by anyone?! Surely they can't claim to offer help to vulnerable women without a professional body?
And I assume one of the fuckwits will have some form of food hygiene training?

And, lastly.... duck sake! Why are Tesco still paying this twit?

Reactions: 10
I dread to think how this will pan out. She has bizarre crazy huns at the best of times. Theyre going to be travelling over there in their hundreds to pop in and say hi!! I imagine some will lie about their circumstances just to meet her. Also where will she get her content because im presuming she cant film inside once its open.

I assume its ideally for locals. Imagine you're a local woman in a DV situation. Or need to access a food bank. Everyone local knows what that shop is. Everyone will see you walking inside and gossip spreads. Its just such a bad idea.
Agree with all of this. She seems to think that all DV survivors are pretty young women with cute kids who have got themselves back onto a relatively even keel quite quickly. She is so dangerously ill-equipped to deal with someone with ongoing mental health issues and/or whose life isn’t on track with a happy-ending story.

What are her and Emily going to do if the person behind all of the fake/strange Insta accounts turns up looking for help for example?

Unless their coffee & cake shop is by referral only they can’t just ignore a message or block & delete or turn away someone they don’t like the look of.

It seems that sliding someone a caramel slice and a flat white is going to be the face-to-face version of a ‘aww, that’s tit hun 💔💜’ message.

Reactions: 25
Tbh, even if it will be just a drop in coffee shop, I still think she will do damage because she isn't putting her huns right, huns already signpost people to rach so they will do the same here. They will tell someone to go to Rs centre because they will assume she can help, therefore STILL putting women in danger because she hasn't set the record straight and been transparent!!
Either way someone is going to get hurt!

Tbh, even if it will be just a drop in coffee shop, I still think she will do damage because she isn't putting her huns right, huns already signpost people to rach so they will do the same here. They will tell someone to go to Rs centre because they will assume she can help, therefore STILL putting women in danger because she hasn't set the record straight and been transparent!!
Either way someone is going to get hurt!
And we all know it won’t be Rachel 🙄

Reactions: 5
Title suggestion
Caterwauling, guitar playing von trapps…..more like PayPal thieving prat’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.