PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is easier when you scam strangers into paying your bills, more like. Absolute bleep.

4A7F86D6-8499-4B79-93ED-4FE638E845A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it odd that she seems so pleased about this women's centre opening? It's not supposed to be a happy place, right? Is it weird that she's obsessed with women's trauma? Why is it all I see in her is....Next book.....next book.....😁 next book......next book 😁.....next book.......

Reactions: 20
Is it odd that she seems so pleased about this women's centre opening? It's not supposed to be a happy place, right? Is it weird that she's obsessed with women's trauma? Why is it all I see in her is....Next book.....next book.....😁 next book......next book 😁.....next book.......
If it is providing a service, she should be feeling bloody sad that it’s necessary. If their aim is to support women in desperate situations then their ultimate goal should be to go out of business, if they’ve any empathy or heart at all.

Reactions: 13
Tbh, even if it will be just a drop in coffee shop, I still think she will do damage because she isn't putting her huns right, huns already signpost people to rach so they will do the same here. They will tell someone to go to Rs centre because they will assume she can help, therefore STILL putting women in danger because she hasn't set the record straight and been transparent!!
Either way someone is going to get hurt!
They are already saying that she's opening a refuge, and she's not correcting them 🀯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Going back to the renos - someone, possibly Frida, mentioned that it was weird they were doing work when just renting the space. It isn't so weird when you haven't paid for the services and they've been gifted/a quick workaround rather than a proper solution. We know what they did with their house and I bet they cut corners with the centre too

Reactions: 4
I give her a week in the women’s centre she will
Soon get bored it and Emily/Jo will have it dumped on them.
To me it’s a drop centre for whoever for cake and coffee.
Don’t you need a food license or hygiene or is it different it ifs free?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought Josh did the tip runs?! πŸ™ˆ
He's not allowed in case there's any female workers there that take his fancy and he has a quick bunk up round the back of the electrical item bins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit: is that the door to Seb's room that they definitely had blocked up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's not allowed in case there's any female workers there that take his fancy and he has a quick bunk up round the back of the electrical item bins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit: is that the door to Seb's room that they definitely had blocked up?!
It most definitely is!! Maybe it’s from a year ago tho πŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion... rach looks like a little lad, new womans centre lush & filled with wood clad.

Reactions: 3
Why does she wish she was on a flight, she can't make her mind up if she has anxiety being away from home or grabs any opportunity to be away from the turds. I haven't slept properly for the last 2 nights due to non stop anxiety attacks during the night and I grabbed a nap earlier and it started again. She doesn't even know what the word anxiety means. Ps would be very grateful if anyone has any tips on how to cope, maybe I just need a pratonamat and a gallon of rescue remedy.
Sending huge hugs. I do the
5 things I can see
4 things I can touch
3 things I can hear
2 things I can smell
1 thing I can taste

I also open all of the windows/go outside without shoes to try and ground myself. The Calm app has some good meditations/breathing techniques too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she bought that oversized overpriced garden rocking chair a few weeks ago and it was basically used once before it was trashed and thrown out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Title suggestion
Her huns froth at the gash, Josh stays for the PayPal cash

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she bought that oversized overpriced garden rocking chair a few weeks ago and it was basically used once before it was trashed and thrown out.
It was thrown out because glorious Edie and stabby Jo's kid broke it. I feel it was broken on purpose to get a freebie...of some kind.

Thread suggestion:

Don't be fooled from the PayPal I got, I'm still Rachaele and my teeth are still shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.