PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re very right on so many points here, including SWP’s awful response to DA victims.
This is exactly why she shouldn’t be providing any service to vulnerable women
I was trying to be careful about what I said about South Wales Police, wankers is a polite description.
They were an absolute disgrace.
I was laughed at many times by these police, because they didn't believe me or didn't want to believe me. And the ex had several friends in the police force.

A few times, my ex husband attacked me & then got one of my daughters to phone 999 and tell the police to come quickly because Mummy was hurting Daddy. I never hit him back, I don't have it in me.
The police came, believed him and I got arrested.
The police are about as much use as Rachaele Fucking Hambleton.

Reactions: 26
I'm sorry to hear what you went through what an absolutely horrendous ordeal, I hope you're in a much better place now

Reactions: 3
I’m super confused about the perm
Picture.
Its been a thing up here (west yorks) for ages. Kids in our school have had it done. It's called the 'meet me at McDonalds' haircut which I think tells you all you need to know I'm glad my boy doesn't follow trends cos it would be a straight no to him sat in a salon getting a granny perm at 11

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry to hear what you went through what an absolutely horrendous ordeal, I hope you're in a much better place now
Thank you .
It was a horrendous time, the man is thoroughly evil & the divorce took 8 years.
My mental health isn't so good, but I'm sure that's the same for most other victims of domestic abuse.
But I am in a better place.
I'm also married again to a wonderful man
Wonderful to me anyway.
He doesn't abuse me in any way, he doesn't wear my underwear either, which was a favourite pastime of the ex.
I'm very lucky and eternally grateful to have him

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does "meet me at McDonald's" mean?

Reactions: 13
I was guessing something to do with Ronald McDonald's hair!???

I'm in the Midlands & seems to have been a thing to here for yonks. So glad my son never asked for it!

Reactions: 8
I'm glad you've found your happiness! And if he's not wearing your undercrackers then winning seriously though, I'm glad you were able to get away and can live a life you deserve

Reactions: 6
So sorry the police were shit, unfortunately my disdain for them stems from similar (but objectively less horrifying) incidents, they’re extremely susceptible to manipulation by the abuser.

Reactions: 4
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does "meet me at McDonald's" mean?
[/QUOTE]

I've no idea myself to be honest I think it's just cos its a lad of a certain age thats getting it done. As in they're saying to young lasses 'meet me at McDonalds cos I'm fit and have a perm innit' I'm not down with the kids as you can tell it's a tiktok trend too according to my older niece. My kids aren't allowed on it.

Reactions: 15
I'm glad you've found your happiness! And if he's not wearing your undercrackers then winning seriously though, I'm glad you were able to get away and can live a life you deserve
My husband has said that he wouldn't wear my knickers if he was into cross dressing, because they're not his style .

So sorry the police were shit, unfortunately my disdain for them stems from similar (but objectively less horrifying) incidents, they’re extremely susceptible to manipulation by the abuser.
I'm sure there are a lot of us that feel that way about the police.
They are generally a waste of space.
When you get a situation like mine, where the police will not help you, because they don't believe you and your husband has several police friends in the area, there's a good chance that you will end up dead.
Simply bcause of lack of police intervention.& support.
It's an absolute disgrace and it does happen..

I think you are very brave .
You did this for the benefit of yourself and your son, which is admirable.
I'm glad you have a good relationship with your son.
And your ex husband sounds like a jolly decent human being .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I love how anyone who grid posts about the book has to have the comments turned off

Reactions: 18
I realise this is massively late but I can’t stop thinking about ‘spider gate’ it really looked to me like Betsy was coming home from somewhere… at midnight while her parents slept!? What if something happened and she didn’t come home… they seem to act like she’s an adult but she’s just a kid really. As a mother I’d be more inclined to comfort a girl that hysterical instead of filming her. I also think maybe it was all so manic because she’d been drinking. The whole garden bedroom set up really freaks me out even if they know for sure she’s home but letting her come and go without checking in feels so irresponsible!

Reactions: 23
They were both wearing dresses weren't they, I don't know about anyone else but I tend to put my pyjamas on in the evening to lounge around in before I go to bed I mostly sleep nakey but my pyjamas are on the floor by the bed so if I have to get up they are right there to chuck on. I thought it was odd how they were both dressed in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 21
Not to mention the fact that she heard a scream and didn’t fly down the stairs and out the door in case it was an emergency! Especially as she leads us to believe she spends her time hearing about all the dark things in life, in line with her ‘obsession’ with woman’s trauma…

Reactions: 18
I remember thinking at the time that she had probably been naked with Joyce and grabbed that dress to throw on

Reactions: 10
Look what the Rachet has allowed to be done to.poor I's hair!!!
They look absolutely ridiculous
I remember thinking at the time that she had probably been naked with Joyce and grabbed that dress to throw on
That's a thought you don't want to traumatise your mind with .

It is an absolutely heartbreaking case. I thought the podcast was very well done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.