Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
No you’ve got it wrong, rachelelele is so important they know where her Mail needs to go, the sorting office staff cry with happiness if they pick up something that’s been addressed to her- no address needed 💁‍♀️
The post men and ladies probably fight over who gets to go to Chav Central to deliver their post, especially if there's a parcel so they'll have to knock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Stuff of fucking nightmares

5396EC4E-BDE7-459D-8E6A-3CA52E3F6F4B.jpeg

What’s really annoyed me is the fact she has shared the front door and name of the centre. I know it could have been easily googled, but when you’re putting that information out there to 225k followers it is so irresponsible. Not all of those people are going to be well intentioned. Anonymity is so important in dealing with DA. Could you imagine turning up for help (not entirely sure what that help would be) and having huns out the front taking selfie’s or hoping to run into Rach?? And what is she going to be like when it’s open, it’s going to be a safeguarding nightmare. She may not show faces but she will absolutely be posting stories of voices in the background of how busy it is, people’s laundry waiting to be done, buggies lined up! I just genuinely hope there is a qualified, experienced person helping as this could end up doing more harm than good!
She’s already said several times to various people who have commented on her posts that she can’t wait for them to come down and visit the centre. Surely that’s absolutely not what it’s for? How inappropriate!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Scd1991

VIP Member
Thought it was really sad when wibbleston was in the bike seat clawing at Bekinds back as he wasn’t happy, poor sod can’t even say “NO” yet which most toddlers would say to communicate that they weren’t happy. Also you would think they two older boys would have loved this activity, I wonder if they were even invited

• Sad
  • Wow

Devondoll

Chatty Member
The stories shes uploaded are actually so awkward. He clearly does not like Rach filming, he's told her twice he doesn't but she continues. Can't wait for him to kick off 🤣🤣

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I reckon a lot of the guilt-tripping was for engagement as she had yet another ad to plug at 7pm (nearly every day atm), but she is definitely very passive aggressive. Imagine finding out after 4 kids that they aren’t yours to control keep forever?!

Reactions: 22

Mo33

2 years old and running about with a lollipop! I even make my 9 year old sit down when eating them. Such a choking hazard

• Wow

bbvf

Chatty Member
I think this is at the forefront of anyone fleeing abuse - does the support place look pretty and can they get some cake? She’s done her research and clearly understand what is needed.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
She is playing at shops isn’t she. She probably didn’t get to play when she was little because she was abandoned at the side of the road when she was 4 by her toxic mother
Yes. This is it in a nutshell and why it’s not as concerning as it seemed in the beginning. At the end of the day, anyone can register a business or CIC (as long they have a decent credit rating *cough Jordan 👀.* Also If you have access to the funds, anyone can lease a shop and tart it up into what they have.

However, not everyone can apply for grants, funding, be recognised within the profession they want to be or gain a reputation as being a useful service. That takes hard work, some degree of knowledge and the right experience/ education. If they can’t follow through with all of that, this will be a coffee shop for women (with a very strange business plan as it’s marginalising potential customers by having ‘women’s centre’ on it.) Give it time and see where it goes. So far it’s quite entertaining given how much she’s spending 🙂

As if W has climbed onto the table via attached chair! Seriously do she think we are all stupid?? His little face at the end of the video 💔.

• Sad
  • Haha

Mrsmoose

Poor Lula being left out! I would say she was only coming along to babysit wobble but then Betsy offered to have him so Lula was cast aside!

• Sad

Jellybean093

VIP Member
My child was born in august and friends are not a year older, some sore a couple of months older and others a month or 2 younger ... if betsys friends are a whole year older it’s cos B chose to be friends with older people and not the ones she went to school with 🤷‍♀️
Not if you go by school year September- August She can have friends in her school year born in September/October, meaning they are nearly a year older than her

jxhx

VIP Member
As if burning my eyes with that photo of Joyce and his gnashers I now have ear damage listening to E's caterwauling "singing" 😳

• Haha

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Christ that dress is absolutely fucking vile, she looks an complete and utter knob 🤣 perfect dress I’d say.

• Haha

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I too am interested to find out what this Patchwork women’s house is all about. She’s not been very transparent so far, so it could literally be about anything? MH, DV, Poverty.. didn’t she also mention about freedom programs and what not? So it does sound more geared towards DV - which is odd because of the washing machine and stuff? Surely if a woman is being prevented from cleaning her clothes or whatever, her turning up at home with clean clothes will be bad? Same for being denied food, her rocking up at home with bags of food will also be bad? Maybe it’s for a mix of people? It’s all very shady so far

Shawads

VIP Member
I feel like she had babies so she had people to unconditionally love her. Now they’re finding their feet in the world like B it’s going to shit for her because she wanted to make them some sort of mother obsessive. B is nowhere as needy as you R. Let her fly free and enjoy London which is a great city. You know if it was R there she’d be horrifically vomiting on the tube so much so that they wrote a board up about her and her warriors and the head of TFL said she was so lush
My mum has a personality disorder. She kept having kids and I'm sure that part of the reason was so she would always have someone at home to control. I ran away at 16, we all left between 15-18.
I also believe she kept having us because she would never have to work and could claim benefits for us (the days before child benefit was limited to two kids only).
She's now completely alone, no family and no real friends. Sometimes I feel guilt as she gets older but she was (& still is) vile. She showed me no love, was spiteful and to this day still tries to play us siblings against each other.

• Sad
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I hope betsy realises that sherlock Holmes isn't a real person, but a fictional character. And his house isn't where he lived but just a museum of the character 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
The whole thing smacks of ‘look at us, aren't we fantastic’.

It’s like they’re having a laugh and not treating the operation and development of the place ,or the people supposed to access it , with the respect and privacy those people deserve.

• Angry