PTWM #88 Fiction author, porky pie teller, it all came from shagging someone else's fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. My husband is an ADI and couldn't work during both lockdowns. There is still an 8 week waiting list for lessons and that's with 4 instructors in the franchise. Tests are like gold dust and he has ones booked in for December.
My friends 17 Yr old takes his test this week after getting a cancellation it is possible!

New thread name suggestion "Betsy full time babysitter could Ratchets parenting get any shitter?!"

Reactions: 22
My friends 17 Yr old takes his test this week after getting a cancellation it is possible!
Yeah my 4th son has had 7 booked 3 cancelled and 3 failed 🙈 he actually has his 4th today. I blame his failures on nerves as he’s a mint driver and I feel safer in his car than I do in my husbands 😂 Ive followed r for years now and I’ve seen numerous stories of B in cars over the last few years, It appears she has lots of older friends. Still wouldn’t allow a baby/ toddler / small child in with my teenage child’s friend.

Reactions: 11

New thread name suggestion "Betsy full time babysitter could Ratchets parenting get any shitter?!"
Cancellations are rare though. My husband has taken a few lately but really not many at all.

Reactions: 1
Cringing at her post on Rosie’s photo….how long til she deletes it 😂
The funniest thing is i dont think they know she has a huge social follow and they don't know who she is 🤣🤣 that will piss her off.
She can't call them trolls can she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just a text from O2 saying they’ve missed a call and to disable the text notifications dial 901 and choose option 5. Nothing more exciting than that.

Cringing at her post on Rosie’s photo….how long til she deletes it 😂
Thanks for that!
About the post on Rosie's pic, she'll delete as soon as she reads here.... Hi, Rachet!

Reactions: 2
I think the bleaching the hair thing was a bit tongue in cheek. That's how I took it anyway.
Thank you......it was tongue in cheek. I don't for one minute think she bleaches W hair. What I meant was she goes to any length for content and nothing surprises me anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m calling bullshit on the “car chair”. Betsey is in Year 12, so some of her friends may well have turned 17 in September, or even she’s talking about friends in the year above. But with the pandemic driving lessons have been hard to come across and driving tests even harder! There’s a massive backlog! It’s Rancid virtue signalling at its finest - “look how amazingly kind hearted my daughter is”
Very true. I started driving lessons January 2020 and have had a total of about 15 since then. They stopped in March 2020, I had a few between August and November when they stopped again. Passed my theory in October but lessons didn’t resume until April I think it was. I booked my practical test that month and the nearest they had was six months away in October.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion - Rach is parent or so they say looks like Betsy is wilbys new mummy so Rach can go get laid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lots of new thread suggestions.. I can't decide which one I like best! I admire your creativity, all of you.. I have zero capability of coming up with stuff like that!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.