PTWM #88 Fiction author, porky pie teller, it all came from shagging someone else's fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much thread to catch up on so may have already been said and have had to stop watching her stories but 2 things.

1. What CHILD (B( goes put and buys a car seat for their brother to put in her friends car, who are all driving? She must have no friends her own age and if they're new drivers I wouldn't be letting my 2 Yr old in a car with them

2. Josh thought she looked like a cute little boy to which she replied "oh you think I'm sexy" ?????? What the actual f**k
Yes the boy thing 🤢 you basically summed up everything I came to say.

Why?? …Just why??….. On Astrid’s post in her bikini…

View attachment 679622
Fits with the keys in a bowl notion from earlier threads. 😂. Don't know which of them would end up with the worst deal from that mind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Call me sceptical but funny how after it being pointed out on here that she does nothing with kids or they have no family time, she is off hiring bikes and filming it. 🤔

Reactions: 19
Call me sceptical but funny how after it being pointed out on here that she does nothing with kids or they have no family time, she is off hiring bikes and filming it. 🤔
It will probably end up being part of an ad

Reactions: 19
What kind of knobhead calls it a ‘car chair’?? Never heard that in my life. Is he trying to be funny or is it a regional thing??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
PTWM #89 Rachaele hambleton and the thousands of pounds of unaccounted charity donations mystery continues...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon Rach is bisexual
I agree. Her and Asteroid were almost snogging at the recent barbecue. & her sister in law H, used to be and probably still is, her pubic hair stylist. She started styling Rachy's gash with a kitchen scissors and a Denman hairbrush, before going nightclubbing.
The story is on one of her videos, " Horses Mane".
Although maybe Joycey does it for her now, with his hair clippers 😩.
🐴🐴🐴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her phone died so she used Joyce’s to send a text but managed to take a pic of his phone 🤪
it also says that the message was sent on a Monday and the next message from B to J is happy birthday ??? So I would say she didn’t borrow his phone yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m calling bullshit on the “car chair”. Betsey is in Year 12, so some of her friends may well have turned 17 in September, or even she’s talking about friends in the year above. But with the pandemic driving lessons have been hard to come across and driving tests even harder! There’s a massive backlog! It’s Rancid virtue signalling at its finest - “look how amazingly kind hearted my daughter is”

Reactions: 16
Why?? …Just why??….. On Astrid’s post in her bikini…

View attachment 679622
Wow that was a real tumble weed moment, you can tell Astrid doesn’t ‘get’ it and her reply is kind of awkward 😂 can you even imagine trying to make friends with someone but pawning it out to the internet. It’s so bloody cringey. It’s the weekend all day piss ups that gets me- something my mum and her mates can do (she’s roughly the same age as Astrid) and do do. But R has 6 kids who she has to get rid of so they can swan around in the garden drinking cat piss for the gram. At that point it’s not 2 ultra cool friends being sophisticated in the garden, it’s R and J bleeping all those kids off on a Saturday so they can get wankered in the day time!
My family is supposedly ‘patchwork’ and the worst thing about it is when we aren’t all together. Even though we crave a ‘break’ and time together- our kids are our world and we also hate to separate them which is usually what we would have to do if we wanted a sitter. BTW I’m shook to find out A is only early 50s, legit thought she was in her early 60s at least 👀

I’m calling bullshit on the “car chair”. Betsey is in Year 12, so some of her friends may well have turned 17 in September, or even she’s talking about friends in the year above. But with the pandemic driving lessons have been hard to come across and driving tests even harder! There’s a massive backlog! It’s Rancid virtue signalling at its finest - “look how amazingly kind hearted my daughter is”
But don’t forget how ‘close’ Emily is with Betsy…. Betsy friend could be any age tbh.

Totally agree. My husband is an ADI and couldn't work during both lockdowns. There is still an 8 week waiting list for lessons and that's with 4 instructors in the franchise. Tests are like gold dust and he has ones booked in for December.

Regardless of if her friends can drive etc - how have they allowed her to buy a car seat to ferry their child around?! How is that not a red flag to them? Honestly it’s terrifying how little they know about their own children unless it’s filmed in front of R’s phone.
Then she wonders why she ends up with referrals. B should not be responsible for taking W out, looking after him to the degree she does - she should be out with her friends.
Insanity.

Reactions: 17
The replies to her on the Rosie Ramsey post are total gold! 🤣

Regardless of if her friends can drive etc - how have they allowed her to buy a car seat to ferry their child around?! How is that not a red flag to them? Honestly it’s terrifying how little they know about their own children unless it’s filmed in front of R’s phone.
Then she wonders why she ends up with referrals. B should not be responsible for taking W out, looking after him to the degree she does - she should be out with her friends.
Insanity.
And as a 16/17/18 year old, the novelty of your mate bringing their 2 year old brother with them everywhere will wear off pretty quickly!

Reactions: 18
I have an Iphone and I dont even know what option 5 means!
It’s just a text from O2 saying they’ve missed a call and to disable the text notifications dial 901 and choose option 5. Nothing more exciting than that.

Cringing at her post on Rosie’s photo….how long til she deletes it 😂

Reactions: 5
Do we think arsetrid believes rach when she cries troll? And that's why she takes part in all the set up pics? Because she genuinely thinks shes giving a duck you to vile online bullies

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.