Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of @Babyboos5 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 edited to fit, full version was "Fiction author or porky pie teller don’t worry it all came from shagging someone else’s fella"

Last thread recap:
- Raq continues to be a massive cunt.
- Rachey's "squad" were waiting for her when she got home from picking the kids up from school. Whether they are actual friends or paid employees nobody knows...
- Wobbly got upset when the squad were leaving (probably because the other adults give him some attention and interaction). He then hit Tallulah in the face when she went to comfort him, nobody reprimanded him. That'll be nice when he starts school.
- Edie apparently doesn't want a booster seat any more. So Josh went to get a tape measure, while his loving wife filmed him and then uploaded it to Insta taking the piss out of him. Seeing as drink driving is normal in their family, and half the adults don't seem to believe in seatbelts, it's no surprise that old Rancho doesn't think car safety is important.
- Time for the regular, rambling bullshit stories. This time featuring Isaac running into the road and nearly being hit by a car, which is apparently hilarious, Betsy being stung "about 200 times by about 4 million wasps" (again, apparently hilarious).
- Apparently the book was sold out on Amazon 🙄 It wasn't actually sold out, it was just not available on Prime.
- Ratchet and Emily have been painting the women's centre, with help from ex-lover Hannah. Quick mention of "it's saved us loads of money doing it ourselves" which is probably code for "nobody offered to do it for free, the bastards"
- Betsy apparently told Rancid and Joyce to "go out and enjoy yourselves", because obviously they NEVER spend any time to themselves. Someone (Emily?) took the girls and Wilberforce to McDonald's, so instead of sitting on the sofa eating junk food and staring at a screen, lucky Wilbert got to sit in a car seat, eating junk food and staring at a screen (that was propped up in the car). What a treat for him! No mention of where Seb and Isaac were.
- Raq uploaded a photo of Edie with PA Jo's daughter with a caption claiming that she and Jo been best friends for 36 years, since they were 5. Seeing as Rach is only 39, either they weren't 5, or they haven't been mates for 36 years.
- Pre-recorded footage of a trip to the beach, which involved Wibbly having his second lot of chicken nuggets this week, and Raq losing her shit at Betsy for taking her new lip liner out and losing it. Maybe if you didn't encourage Betsy to take what she wants from Lula all the time, she wouldn't think your lip liner was fair game 🤷
- Rancid did an IGTV interview for Page Turners. It included saying her book is happy (no mention of the theme of mental health difficulties including a suicide attempt, or domestic abuse). Obviously she had to shoehorn in a mention of toxic families. She said she'd picked parts of things that have happened to her, or to friends or family (but it's definitely fiction). Her kids are always at home and their friends come round (except when she's palming them off to anyone that will have them). Apparently Rach loves reading, but when asked what she's currently reading she went off talking about one she's bought but hasn't read yet. More sucking up to real author Lisa Jewell, apparently she had so many messages telling her that the book she's bought was good so she screenshot a load and sent them to her. Newsflash Raq - in the real world, people don't give a shit about likes and messages on Instagram. She reckons she charges her phone downstairs overnight so she can't look at it first thing in the morning 😂😂😂😂😂 sure babe, and I'm Beyonce!
- for the first time we got to see some CCTV footage that was actually funny and not staged! Josh forgot the handbrake on the car and it almost rolled into the house. Unfortunately the date stamp revealed it to be from November 2020, looks like someone is getting desperate for engagement 👀
- A trip to the beach with Edie and Wibble. Neither child had a sun hat on, and it didn't look like they had sun cream either. Josh played his ridiculous "we're on a first date and don't know each other" role play in the car, to make it weirder it was in front of Edie. Poor kid.
- Edie is the current money maker, starring in yet another advert. This time for a reading app, which apparently isn't available for the Amazon Kindle tablet that, according to another advert, Edie "uses all the time" (even though it only comes out for the adverts, and the rest of the time is relegated to the back of a cupboard while E is on her ipad)
- R and J are having yet another night away for Josh's birthday 🙄 Will it be another gifted break at the Hesperus Shed?
- Mrs Brown came over, was talked down to by Josh. He made a good point (that Gangsta Granny did everything for him when he was a child, and when he moved out and joined the army he didn't know how to do anything for himself), but said it to her in a vile tone of voice. Mrs Brown tried to tell Seb that Rancid is his mother 🤬
- Rach is again a Sunday Times Bestselling Author. Despite the fact it means fuck all because it's actually really easy to do, she will wear it as a badge of honour for many years. Insufferable cunt.
- Arsetrid and her husband were coming for a barbecue, and the next door neighbour had a bouncy castle. So Ratch inexplicably filmed other people's children playing in private property and uploaded it to her Instagram. You'd think the wife of a police officer, and an ambassador for charities such a Kidscape, would realise that this is a massive safeguarding breach but here we are 🤷
- Apparently the bright lounge (including the bespoke neon light and bright pink sofa) is all going. Despite the fact she had a long ramble the other day about candle holders that she specifically bought to go in the lounge.
- The second lounge is going to be a dining room. Just like it was not very long ago before they redecorated and got a gifted sofa in there.
- Arsetrid turned up with a bottle of prosecco for best selling author Rachey. What a shame she doesn't actually like it...
- Raq is on the beg for a ring like Astrid's, tagging the company several times 🙄
- Arsetrid uploaded a photo which included Raq's gammon flaps, putting Tattlers everywhere off their lunch.
- Instead of being appalled that Rancid filmed kids on private property, the neighbour apparently felt guilty about having a bouncy castle and sent round a little one for them.
- despite the book being "ficiton", huns are recognising Mrs Brown as the real life Pat. BUT IT'S FICITON!
- Instead of being out playing on the free inflatable, Wilbert was in the lounge, watching telly.
- While Rancid was modelling new bikinis in front of the enormous mirror, under the pretence of "needing help to choose" (aka "tell me I look great"), poor Wilby sat on the sifa watching telly with a cup of tea. Then went to play with a fan in the hallway. Unsupervised. Ideal.
- Josh's birthday trip away is to a spa (hence the new bikinis). The room looks half finished, and has a load of tits on the wall. Totally lush babes.
- She's remembered that Isaac exists and wheeled him out for an advert for Disney. The child who's about to start secondary school is DEFINITELY interested in playing with Cars toys Raq, well done.
- Rachey's got some new Gucci shoes. £500 and they look like bits of bin bag tied up with old rope. Perfect for wearing down to the women's centre to patronise all the vulnerable women.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I just can't. Rambling incoming, so i apologise.

I feel so sorry for T. Poor girl 😭 who does she actually have within her family fighting her corner? She's not given the time of day by R or Josh (unless R thinks she can rack some likes up on insta) , no contact with her bio dad, no longer allowed contact with her half sisters, no longer any contact with her nan or aunt on R's side and I doubt gangster granny or any on J's side give her the time of day either. I worry for her, being a teenage girl is bloody hard! Having no one to talk to makes it ten times harder and more unbearable, especially these days with social media, which her whole life (inc periods!!!) are documented on by her mum 🙄 I really hope she finds the strength and has some close friends who can help support her. The grass is and can be greener T! Don't let your mother define you! You will go far in life if you want to 😘

Do I blame B for being how she is? No. She is a result of her environment. R clearly worships the ground she walks on and why, as a 16 year old girl, would you not exploit that? I also think she is bribed by R an awful lot. I lowkey think B blackmails her. 🙈 Give it a year or 2 and i think she will be backing T up, 100%. I think their bond will grow drastically in the years to come and the one with her mother will crumble. She will see R for what she really is.

E and her diva ways. Again, a result of home life with mum and Josh. I don't believe for one second she is like that with her real dad. I'm so glad she has him and his family for support. R and J ruin her. When she is old enough to make the decision, I see her opting to live with bio dad and family permanently. R's own doing.

S is a legend and clearly doesn't take any shit from R or his dad. He'll be out of that family so quick, the first chance he gets. I'm glad he has the support of gangster granny. I don't believe for one second she's as far up R's arse off camera, as she is on. If she was, there's no way S would spend the majority of his time there.

I think I is a naturally quiet sweet little boy. He's a boy that keeps himself to himself and happy with his video games etc. I think he has learnt to block out all the drama going on in the house and is deemed too 'boring' for R to bombard with filming. What I do know (hope) is that S will have his back 100% if needs be. I feel like S won't allow I to be exploited like others in the house.

W, another child that i feel so sorry for. This poor boy was born for no other reason than for IG content. How sad is that? Josh clearly didn't want another child, yet succumbed to pressure from R and the huns. I bet he was so pissed when he found out she got pregnant so quick. They spend so little time doing anything with him, so it is not surprising he is falling far, far behind. They are utterly shite parents towards him. They act like he is a massive inconvenience yet he was allegedly 'so wanted' 🙄 you can tell that bio mum bought up the boys and childminders, the girls. I've never known so called parents be like it. They are total strangers to him.

What kind of parents spend as little time with their first 'together' child, then them? Let alone through a supposed pandemic. How much time have they spent away from him, and he's not even 2 yet? I don't know if it's the norm, but I've spent 2 nights away from my near 7 yr old, and one of them was our wedding night (she was in the same hotel) 🤷🏼‍♀️ He should have been the glue to bind their patchwork family together. Isn't that what she originally 'promoted' him as? They should be feeling so blessed they could conceive a child so quickly, their first together, to join their already big family. The siblings clearly dote on him. The parents certainly don't. What makes me sad, is that B is a doting big sister, who I believe would put her own life on hold to ensure her siblings were well looked after and happy. This is not the role of a sibling, but a parent. Unfortunately B knows how shite both his parents are.

I'm shocked that it seems R is wanting another baby. I agree with others, that she's desperate for a girl. Something J doesn't biologically have yet. J definitely doesn't want another. He doesn't even want the ones he's got!

This brings me on to J and what can I honeslty say about him, other than what a wet wipe! Is the money really worth it? I feel like he looks like shit because he's been ground down so much, he's just succumbed to what his life now is. He is so unhappy but can't actually do anything about it (apart from convince wife to buy him a new hair transplant! We see you J 👀). Do I feel sorry for him? No. Karma is a bitch. Let me tell you J , because we all know you read here 😁, I can guarantee you are going to lose both your beautiful boys. Maybe not the next few years, hell, even not decade for I, but I can assure you, a child's curiosity will lead them back to their bio mum for her side of events. No matter what happens, it's the natural curiosity in us, as humans, that does it. What they witnessed/have been told as young children, will heal and can be forgivable. What you and your current wife are doing will not be. I really hope you think it's worth it. For S, I believe rekindling things with Bio mum will be sooner than we all think. He's sick of their shit. He has a good head on his shoulders and I believe he will reach out to her and be forgiving/understanding as to why things happened. J will regret what he is allowing to happen.

As for the huns, what is wrong with them? I came here after I read about serious querries over tens of thousands of pounds worth of donations for abused women and came looking for answers (obviously there isn't any, as she clearly pocketed it!) What I don't get is her demographic is mainly mums! These people watch her stories and don't see anything wrong? Put the money issue to one side and focus on the parenting (or lack of!) How anyone can say she is a great mum is beyond me. She has fucked all those poor kids childhoods up and they will all need years of therapy to recover. Yet they continue to blow smoke up her arse?

If you honestly think she spent the tens of thousands pounds worth of unaccounted donations correctly and honestly think she got 6 woman a week in to refuge, (despite legit charities not being able to do this and her being so anxious she can't leave the house alone or drive on the motorway), and you honeslty think she drove around the country in the dark with her young daughter helping women escape DV (again, see above re anxiety), and you honestly think this womens centre is legit, (whilst she's already paying her pa Jo 60k per year and has employed her mate emily, with no DA qualifications as 'the boss') and you honeslty think she's the kindest woman ever (whilst gaslighting people including her own family) .......then please, please, please, for one milli second, think of those poor bloody kids and what she puts them through on a daily basis 😭

THAT IS NOT OKAY!!

And to J and R. Seriously give your heads a wobble. Yes, you may have money but how (be honest) happy are you and your kids? ....Not very! You could delete your social media and let's guess how many people would actually give a fuck?? ....Absolutely zero. No one would notice you're gone. That is the TRUE fact of social media. I know you think you're something but delete it for a week and see for yourself! Your actual living and breathing children, that you actually know, could become so happy living in the moment and creating memories with you both, without being paranoid a camera would pop out to film their every move. We all know you won't do this though. Your kids happiness just isn't enough for you and we all know that you narcs love the attention, whether it's good or bad. All I can say is, I really, really hope the money is worth it because long term, your kids won't think so, they will resent you and they will leave you all alone. That is the karma that we will get.

I truly hope the kids will eventually be able to move on, heal and be okay with it and be able to enjoy some kind of 'normal' adulthood and life beyond the patchwork fuck up, that R and J have created.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Hamiltonshats

I don't get involved in slagging off her looks, I'm not here because I'm a troll or "sick in the head" as she likes to say, but she really is the vilest woman I've ever seen and a totally shit parent to boot.

Rachel, you are damaging those poor children, you favour Betsy and Edie, that much is obvious, and they are not pleasant people for it, you ignore Tullulah and Isaac, they're going to be so damaged, Seb you just belittle and poor Wilby is severely underestimulated and has clear additional needs. Get off your arse, stop pissing about like you're the 2nd coming of Christ and sort those poor kids out.
They're going to need years of therapy to deal with the toxic childhood you're giving them.

And you wonder why you get reported to social services.

Reactions: 64

VH*29

S is a legend,
B's a bitch,
Rach really can't parent for shit.
T is trying to find her way,
I is left in his room all day,
Josh is off birding, probably dogging too.
E has sass,
Whilst W just needs Rach to get of her ass!
A patchwork family is what it's called,
All of us with sense are totally appalled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Long time lurker here. Playing up or not B’s face had a look of pure venom when she was talking to J and T. Prodding T and smirking saying ‘get on your knee’ actually turned my stomach as it’s something a ‘popular’ school bully would do to a more vulnerable student. Sickening that their so called mother not only allowed it but filmed and shared it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Did she really ask Joyce if she looked like Marilyn Monroe? :unsure:

Yes Rachaeaeaeaele, you absolutely do! If Marilyn Monroe went on holiday to Paignton, became a crack whore with terrible teeth, shit hair and the ability to make anything she wore look cheap and tasteless. If that happened, you look just like her! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Crazymum

VIP Member
I find it dreadful that young girl bought a car seat for her mates to ferry her brother about. Now my sons drove from 17 but would I hell be chucking my boy yet 2 year old in a car with a group of kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Nebbymoo

PTWM #89 the kids are feral and her husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Bhunaluna

I was at the beach the other day and had a girl come towards me on a paddle board glaring at me giving me filthy looks…it was B…made me feel really uncomfortable. T was there she seemed like she was having fun but B gives me proper mean girl vibes and just goes to show all this “nice girl” is just an act after that those stories! High and mighty springs to mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 48

MonicaFellulahGeller

Rachelelelele. Parent and discipline your children. Stop trying to write "ficiton". Put your phone down. Get W into a nursery. Knock the "womens centre" on the head. Go and find a decent dentist. Treat your husband as an equal.

And tell us where the PayPal money went.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Sharpbox

The spider story....I have so many issues with this.
1. When you hear screaming at 'midnight' from where your kids sleeps outside, why wouldn't you be bolting down there instead of hanging out your window to have a conversation.
2. Why would you have your phone ready to record?
3. Why would you take your phone downstairs with you and continue to record your daughter when she's clearly upset (whether you think she's being dramatic or not)?
4. Why would you then get your daughter to record you looking for this spider?!
5. Again she's advertising that her 16yo sleeps out there on her own and if anything was to happen (wouldn't wish that on anyone) all rachet is going to do is hang her head out the window instead of getting down there in a hurry!!

Shes really clutching at straws now, there must be a few ads in the pipeline ready to real the huns in!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Doeli70

VIP Member
I have never liked B but been shot down in flames before and told she's just a child. She's a nasty bitch and a product of her mother. Constantly sneering at everyone. When she belittled J with the 'you only pay for water' comment and R just snorted instead of telling her to speak to him with respect that was it for me. Her language is appalling and she's clearly hoping to be an influencer but has zero personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 46