PTWM #88 Fiction author, porky pie teller, it all came from shagging someone else's fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion. Rachey has lost the plot, but Joycey thinks she’s hot. Betsy is the best parent Wilbs has got

Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion

Joyce loves it when I look like a little boy, PayPal money doesn’t stretch to buy W a toy

Reactions: 13
How accurate is this description, part time mummy. How about almost non existent mummy?
852A0E11-CF71-466A-B2EF-2737AD948C6B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm suprised her idiot huns haven't mentioned that someone needs to buy the rights to her book to make a film... I wouldn't put it past them lol
Ssssh she will be making up a post to look like it's from a demented hun saying that now!

She was really rocking the boy look last year wasn't she, hadn't really noticed until Joyce pointed it out😂
F350FF4C-4DBC-40F4-ACA6-8879ECB7CBE3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm suprised her idiot huns haven't mentioned that someone needs to buy the rights to her book to make a film... I wouldn't put it past them lol
Starring: Rachele Hambleton
Produced by: Rachele Hambleton
Directed by: Rachele Hambleton

Her fake tan does her no favours at all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ssssh she will be making up a post to look like it's from a demented hun saying that now!

She was really rocking the boy look last year wasn't she, hadn't really noticed until Joyce pointed it out😂
View attachment 680328
What possessed her to even do that to her hair is beyond me, she must have been having a breakdown or something 🤣 bloody awful when u look back, but saying that, her cum quiff now ain't much better, at least she has got rid of the washer woman headbands though 🤣

• Haha
I’ve just been in my local (massive) waterstones and you will be pleased to know there’s not a single copy of the patchwork tit-show “fiction” to be found

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just been in my local (massive) waterstones and you will be pleased to know there’s not a single copy of the patchwork tit-show “fiction” to be found
Don’t be saying that! Raq reads on here, she’ll be telling her Huns they’ve sold out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What possessed her to even do that to her hair is beyond me, she must have been having a breakdown or something 🤣 bloody awful when u look back, but saying that, her cum quiff now ain't much better, at least she has got rid of the washer woman headbands though 🤣
Cum quiff 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Don’t be saying that! Raq reads on here, she’ll be telling her Huns they’ve sold out 🤣
I had a look yesterday to see if was still in the bestsellers list, it has crashed out spectacularly. Couldn’t even see it in ANY top lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a look yesterday to see if was still in the bestsellers list, it has crashed out spectacularly. Couldn’t even see it in ANY top lists.
Of course it isn't number 2 anymore. She has ran out of huns to buy it now. We all knew that would be the case. Doesnt take much to get on the list in the first place and it means jack tit anyway. It will be in the charity shops by next month 🤷‍♀️ people have already started leaving it on trains 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.