PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like some brave Tattlers before me, I have taken one for the team and purchased the book 😬 I feel that, much as I hate the woman, I can’t comment on this until I’ve read it. I have heard that it will be a quick read because it is so badly written and so I will be returning it back tomorrow 👍🏻 😂
Have you ordered it on Amazon kindle?

Is there an option to report reviews like this for being unfairly biased? Seems off that negative reviews can be removed but Jo can write that bollocks saying how good the book is like she isn’t her bleeping PA 😡
FFS!

Reactions: 4
what if we could all head over to Amazon and mark the negatives as helpful and report the obviously fake reviews. Even the thickest of huns must be able to tell that's her sister in law and pa.

Reactions: 16
Perhaps if he gave his sons even a small amount of praise he gives this grown woman on their special days they might not be pushing him round the hallway. I never forget how he looked in that video she posted when it was Isaacs birthday and he was opening his presents. Just looked completely disinterested and like he wished he wasn’t there. He’s not my idea of a good Dad!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The showing of what’s written inside her cards makes my piss itch. It’s such a narcissistic thing to do. It’s like her whole life’s purpose is to keep getting digs in at Josh’s ex. Which is strange cause likes to portray she has the best life, like the best everrrrr, so why is she so arsed about it still? Strange behaviour
I always think when they do that they’ve told them what to write. Especially the you look hot today bit.

Reactions: 12
Cos this is not biased at all is it. Perhaps Amazon should remove this review because isn’t it like a restaurant owner reviewing their own restaurants on trip adviser?
It's a verified purchase. Joyce will be on later to write his own review too, can't wait😂

Another BFF has been rolled out to praise her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Another so called woman quite happy to support the selling of those two innocent boys trauma.

So that’s
Rach
Hannah
Jo S
Josie G
Emily
Josh’s Mum, Helen
And of course their Father, Josh

I wonder who’s next on list of terrors 🤔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
what if we could all head over to Amazon and mark the negatives as helpful and report the obviously fake reviews. Even the thickest of huns must be able to tell that's her sister in law and pa.
Done. Reported.

Reactions: 3
Emily in the back slagging the estate agents looks. Exactly the type of person you want running a cic to support vulnerable people 😡
Dressed like a slapper with her tits on show to go and spend time with an estate agent?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Not exactly shouting about their 'amazing' book from their wonderful author Rachel Hambleton are they? 🤣🤣
Not even a whisper....

Screenshot_20210708-125934.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's a verified purchase. Joyce will be on later to write his own review too, can't wait😂

Another BFF has been rolled out to praise her.
"Never complains"? All she ever bleeping does is complain! "Oh these kids are up my hole all day, Josh is such a wanker, duck my life"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There just had to be a sob story to go with that bleeping post.
Let’s never forget the piss soaked drug bedsit that potentially had an old woman living in it - conflicting reports from R. I hope they soon put the blue disc out in front of the building so the Huns know, that’s where she started.
Cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rachel, babe, your priorities are all fucked. You think your kids need you to be rehashing their stepbrothers’ traumatic childhood for cash and instalikes? They don’t. They need you to feed them actual nutritious meals, spend time with them and not be a bleep.

Your toddler is sat staring past you at the TV with a fist full of junk food and you’re such a narcissist it doesn’t even hurt your heart because it doesn’t directly affect you.

And given Betsy had her bellybutton pierced at 11 and was full of sass for years before, I very much doubt at 6 she was all “what we gonna do mama” cutesyness.

View attachment 653064
He looks massive!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.