PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me is almost tempted to buy it just to read it to see how bad it is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps she should get changed out of her pyjamas then and put some clothes on. Preferably a top that covers her flat chest.
She looks so desparate, it's very similar to that awful dress she wore on her birthday to go to a student place in Exeter. It looks like something you might wear for a night out clubbing. It doesn't represent a mum of 4, author or anything. She just looks cheap, tarty, mutton dressed as lamb.

Reactions: 17
How lovely all the best friends of that small small circle are coming out to support her.
Some we have never heard of.
All besties though. BFF 4 LYF.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like some brave Tattlers before me, I have taken one for the team and purchased the book 😬 I feel that, much as I hate the woman, I can’t comment on this until I’ve read it. I have heard that it will be a quick read because it is so badly written and so I will be returning it back tomorrow 👍🏻 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I downloaded the sample and it's not only Mark who is bored in the prologue. Everyone who read the entire book deserves a medal.
I also like how she describes herself as a useless narcissist lying piece of tit. That was the intention Rachel? To describe yourself?

Reactions: 11
The showing of what’s written inside her cards makes my piss itch. It’s such a narcissistic thing to do. It’s like her whole life’s purpose is to keep getting digs in at Josh’s ex. Which is strange cause likes to portray she has the best life, like the best everrrrr, so why is she so arsed about it still? Strange behaviour

Reactions: 27
I will never understand the need to share the inside of cards so publicly! Everytime Josh gives her a card, or flowers etc, she HAS to share it. Reeks of desperation and insecurity.

Reactions: 28
Publication day and all I can think to say is what a bleep. Grabby, greedy, insensitive, useless, narcissistic, tit-parent, lying, thieving, Covid-infected bleep.

Reactions: 34
Rachel, babe, your priorities are all fucked. You think your kids need you to be rehashing their stepbrothers’ traumatic childhood for cash and instalikes? They don’t. They need you to feed them actual nutritious meals, spend time with them and not be a bleep.

Your toddler is sat staring past you at the TV with a fist full of junk food and you’re such a narcissist it doesn’t even hurt your heart because it doesn’t directly affect you.

And given Betsy had her bellybutton pierced at 11 and was full of sass for years before, I very much doubt at 6 she was all “what we gonna do mama” cutesyness.

8EBF5B0C-935A-4FED-B459-986A5F0F8E21.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Part of me is almost tempted to buy it just to read it to see how bad it is
You won't be disappointed with how bad it really is! Buy it on Amazon Prime kindle and return it within 7 days for a refund.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.