PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To celebrate your birthday here is a picture of your child in MY messiahs cast offs showing off MY good deed 🙄 what an absolute psychopath she is! Her next publication should be titled “Narcissism 100 ways to wish someone a happy birthday by making it about yourself”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
To celebrate your birthday here is a picture of your child in MY messiahs cast offs showing off MY good deed 🙄 what an absolute psychopath she is! Her next publication should be titled “Narcissism 100 ways to wish someone a happy birthday by making it about yourself”
That should be a thread title.
-Narcissism, 100 ways to wish someone a happy birthday by making it about yourself.

Reactions: 34
I would prefer it if she said "I don't feel like I know enough on this subject, so here's some posts from other people which sum up how I feel" or something. Just reposting something with an emoji over the top doesn't really cut it, does it?
BLM debacle all over again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.