PTWM #85 Poor Rach and Josh in Covid isolation after touring the UK on a poverty vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow why would J buy a copy when they have one? I wonder if he actually bothers to read it. Those clips of B and R today with T are proper Mean Girls style, if it had been the other way, T would have been made to give the bag back to B. What a horrid way to bring up girls, no wonder T has low self-esteem she is constantly made second rank and laughed at. Also , what a disgusting state of B’s bedroom, I thought her and E had done it up when R was touring the poor?

Reactions: 17
What a fucked up family. The way #Bekind and Rancid treat T is vile. Nasty nasty cows. Whispering and taking her stuff. R does sod all to help her out either. Bullies.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Are we going to get every repost of when someone purchases the book and posts it on insta do you reckon?
I’ve also noticed that all these re-posts are small business type accounts and ones where they probably want more followers, like myhouseproject_no44 etc. (I just made that account up as an example lol) They probably just want the exposure. It’s very rarely just a normal personal account that shares this stuff.

Reactions: 25
I only watch her stories every now and then but I just looked and I really feel for T. It really is like mean girls.

She just wants some proper interaction and attention, and to feel included. And B and R are like school bullies.

I don’t like saying bad things about any of the kids and sometimes feel uncomfortable when things are said about them, E in particular as she’s so young. But she (and them all) are a product of their environment and if they are ‘brats, spoiled, nasty, violent’ etc, that is purely on R and J.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait for the reviews to start coming in surely no hun is hun enough to enjoy that tripe
Do not underestimate the power of the hun 😂 she will have loads of book praise to repost imminently, where they will declare it THE BEST BOOK THEY EVER READ EVER, because it made them laugh and cry 💜

This HAS to be one of her circle 🤣 dying with laughter:

1D4A819D-1A39-48DE-A40B-52625A722CFE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do not underestimate the power of the hun 😂 she will have loads of book praise to repost imminently, where they will declare it THE BEST BOOK THEY EVER READ EVER, because it made them laugh and cry 💜

This HAS to be one of her circle 🤣 dying with laughter:

View attachment 652769
Did they read the right book? Like the most ever ever is definitely her circle 🙄

Reactions: 7
I watch all those stories and I don't understand why Seb had his phone taken, scooter taken and is grounded? He wrote one sentence in a class? It's the end of a strange term, most kids are fed up. What's the big deal with that? He left school a half hour early with her permission?
What is he grounded for? I can't figure out what awful thing he did which warrants taking away his favourite things and his freedom. He seems like a normal teen boy to me?

Reactions: 31
They haven’t even read it 😂 it says “cannot wait to read it”
I noticed this too.
So based on previous actions of removing negative reviews as it was thought they hadn’t read the book, then surely the same applies for a positive review of someone who clearly states they’ve not yet read it !!
Works both ways!!

Reactions: 33
That text from Emily, “Whilst keeping us all alive” Wtf!! She sits on her arse all day, does zero parenting, totally violates everyone’s privacy with her covert filming yet she’s treated like Mother Teresa 😡 The only way she keeps anyone alive is by selling their souls to the highest bidder and therefore puts them on the payroll so they can pay their rent and buy food. Which means not one of them can walk away from the most dysfunctional family known to Instagram. I would pity them but they’ve all made their beds and if they’re too blind to see through her then tough 😡

Reactions: 22
I noticed this too.
So based on previous actions of removing negative reviews as it was thought they hadn’t read the book, then surely the same applies for a positive review of someone who clearly states they’ve not yet read it !!
Works both ways!!
There’s a report button on the reviews……

Reactions: 5
I really do not understand why she films her interactions with S. It makes me so uncomfortable. That poor child, everyone knowing he's been in trouble at school, that he keeps getting negatives. Why is it anyone's business? Not only that but she thinks it's funny and entertaining!

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the relationship with Emily and Betsy has blossomed due to the fact Betsy doesn't have her older sisters around anymore so maybe she looks up to Emily as an older sister type figure? I am close with my nieces and there is a similar age gap between my eldest niece and myself. I will get my nails done or go shopping with her etc sometimes. I don't believe it's necessarily creepy, I think it's the fact Emily would be considered R's friend first (and employee) that it's weird she's hanging out with Betsy as a friend too and be quite immature together (which I definitely am not. My niece has begged me to do tiktoks with her and I refuse ha ha)

Reactions: 14
This is the kind of review I’m hoping to see. It’s the most recent in Waterstones. I was hoping that people would find the book as odd as it deffo is 👍.

(I really needing my faith in common sense restored here 😂. It’s all in the hands of the huns 🤦🏻‍♀️,)

Attachments

Reactions: 39
Kev whoever you are (you must be a Tattler 👍🏻) we love you 😍 This review is just what we need to read today to keep us sane in the midst of the onslaught of gushing book love that the best author ever will be reposting every minute 🤢 I’m so tempted to buy it myself and then send it back 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kev whoever you are (you must be a Tattler 👍🏻) we love you 😍 This review is just what we need to read today to keep us sane in the midst of the onslaught of gushing book love that the best author ever will be reposting every minute 🤢 I’m so tempted to buy it myself and then send it back 😂
It’s the Hermes driver!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What’s worse than reading the new book? Listening to her reading it for 7 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone pick up about Betsy whispering ‘help’ obviously joking and then making a comment about wearing green? Has that been said before on here? Like ‘Betsy, if you need saving wear green?’ Because I’m sure something like that has been said 👀
Oh guys… I’ve just been thinking about this! I hope no ones taken it the wrong way, like she needs saving! I don’t think she does 🙈 I meant it as someone’s been reading here 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.