PTWM #85 Poor Rach and Josh in Covid isolation after touring the UK on a poverty vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Last thread recap:
- Rachaelelele is still a bleep.
- It turns out that the big family barbecue (with enough seats to rival Wembley) was all a massive set up for an advert ๐Ÿ™„
- still no official word from Raq regarding Covid, however Edie's dad dropped off a load of art and craft supplies to keep the kids busy on a "rainy day" (possibly code for isolating?). No sign of Seb and Wilby though... ๐Ÿ‘€ Raq said that Edie had asked her dad to bring her things, however her dad's social media says that he did it as a surprise for E while she's isolating.
- Ratchet Rach sounds rough as arseholes, and Josh is MIA. Is he too ill to get down the hobbit loft stepladder?
- Raq has antibiotics, which she says are for a "secondary chest infection" but are commonly used in Covid patients. Still not admitting it though...!
- A poodle came in the house (no explanation of who it belongs to or how it got in), poor Ethel was going nuts and instead of putting her phone down to put Ethel away and get the other dog out of the house, Rancid filmed while shoving Ethel with her #gifted Sheepers. Top quality content.
- Rancid is now nagging Josh for another baby, despite the fact that she isn't interested in parenting the 4 she gave birth to and the 2 she stole from another woman.
- Advert for Popsa photos, despite very low engagement on the grid post, Raq claimed that her huns had crashed the website. More likely it was due to people who couldn't believe the price (ยฃ42 for 3 tiles) and wanted to check for themselves, but you believe what you want ๐Ÿคท
- Rach has yet another gifted vacuum, to add to the multiple ones she already has. She filmed part of the advert with Edie and a friend in the background. Safeguarding? Never heard of her!
- Raq uploaded a bizarre video of the kids arguing in the car on the school run. However, Tattlers strongly suspect that the family should still be isolating, and can't decide whether it's a pre-record, she's actually sent the kids back when they should still be at home, or has made them all get dressed for an elaborate farce to carry on pretending everything is fine and nobody has Covid (a post from T watching TV in bed with Winston suggests at least she is not at school).
- ad total for June was a new record with 28.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Two in a row ๐Ÿ˜

If youโ€™d like to help me come up with more thread titles, you can donate to my PayPal or directly to my bank account (no GoFundMe, please) so I can give up work and dedicate more of my time to this most worthy of causes ๐Ÿ’œ โ˜ Love you all ๐Ÿ’”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Two in a row ๐Ÿ˜

If youโ€™d like to help me come up with more thread titles, you can donate to my PayPal or directly to my bank account (no GoFundMe, please) so I can give up work and dedicate more of my time to this most worthy of causes ๐Ÿ’œ โ˜ Love you all ๐Ÿ’”
I'll do a gushy Instagram story post about how amazing and inspirational you are, and tag you in it, so you can repost it with a ๐Ÿ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Raq has always acted bizarrely. Laughing at the children when theyโ€™ve had a falling out, forever belittling S & ignoring I. J is as bad, do they resent them due to truths coming out about how badly they have both treated real mum? Had they worked that situation out both S & I may have had regular contact with her, therefore giving them a break. I agree as they get older they are going to hate Raq & J. Recently Raq has become somewhat manic. She must know her Patchwork Family life is coming apart at the seams. My heart actually aches for S & I. Theyโ€™ve had far from a loving life. Not seen todayโ€™s antics ( did I mention Iโ€™ve been blocked ๐Ÿคฃ) but reading on here she has certainly lost the plot.

Reactions: 18
Two in a row ๐Ÿ˜

Two in a row AND you have VIP status. Iโ€™m well jel!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They've reported seb and Isaacs mum to the NMC, the nursing council, according to her insta. She's tagged #parttimeworkingmummy

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Well well Iโ€™m watching bad influencer that someone suggested on bbc iplayer, a insta influencer lying found out, here is hoping ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป For Rach maybe not be tomorrow or next week letโ€™s hope her lying and scamming does get found out eventually.

Reactions: 8
They've reported seb and Isaacs mum to the NMC, the nursing council, according to her insta. She's tagged #parttimeworkingmummy
I really think this sort of stuff needs to be kept off here. It isnโ€™t helping anyone, least of all Sam. Her Instagram is private therefore shouldnโ€™t be used as gossip fodder against Rachael.

Reactions: 24
My heart hurts for her. Rachel is psychotic and very unhinged. She gets her kicks out of being a mega witch and hurting people. Its.not.normal

Reactions: 23
Rach either has a friend following the boys mum or she reads on here ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
What a horrible pair what more do they want to do to her, they got her boys,
Leave her alone. So sad.

I really think this sort of stuff needs to be kept off here. It isnโ€™t helping anyone, least of all Sam. Her Instagram is private therefore shouldnโ€™t be used as gossip fodder against Rachael.
Here here, Iโ€™ve just posted either Rach has a mole following S or Rach reads here and finds out via tattle.

Reactions: 16
Joyce should be singing โ€œironicโ€ again if Rach is reporting someone else for slander when she has that piece of tit book coming out

Reactions: 20
Reported her for slander. The witch!
If youโ€™re saying theyโ€™ve reported her for slander do you honestly think everyone rushing here to announce it is going to do Sam any favours? Or do you think it might actually be providing Rachael with extra ammunition to use against her. Her accounts are private, everyone announcing the contents here makes them public, therefore harming Sam.

Reactions: 22
I really hope they haven't done that. If so then she is even more disgusting than I thought.

Leave the woman alone ffs.

Reactions: 18
If youโ€™re saying theyโ€™ve reported her for slander do you honestly think everyone rushing here to announce it is going to do Sam any favours? Or do you think it might actually be providing Rachael with extra ammunition to use against her. Her accounts are private, everyone announcing the contents here makes them public, therefore harming Sam.
Her Facebook is public

Reactions: 5
I agree.

Although I know it gets posted here as it's just more proof of how awful R is, there's a much bigger picture to consider which i myself was guilty of not thinking about until recently.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.