PTWM #85 Poor Rach and Josh in Covid isolation after touring the UK on a poverty vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats really sad is when R is filming them all, she doesn't actually watch them over her phone, she watches them through her phone screen while she is filming (seen it before when someone else has filmed her filming)
I doubt she ever looks at her children face to face or even looks up
I noticed that this morning with Seb as you could see her reflection in the mirror. I think it’s quite threatening/intimidating to be fair. Like evidence gathering. It’s like when you see videos of “Karen’s” (sorry Karen’s!) and they video the poor retail worker they are harassing

Reactions: 13
Omg T looks so Ill. I’d be seriously worried about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And other peoples husbands. shes already admitted the Apicellas dad fell for her THEN left their mum alone with the 3 girls. and we all know what happens if you go down to the woods today...youre in for a big suprise
Oh god I sang that as I read it 🐻😂

tit hole is the best word I can think of. Here’s a tip Rach if you are reading. Encourage Josh to take Seb down to the pub to watch the match, and take Issac also. You lot stay at home. Let them have a Dad & Lad bonding night. You might find Seb less stressed out in the morning for school 👍
We would probably have a better chance of her telling us where the PayPal money is 🙄

Reactions: 3
did I hear her say something jokingly about is there anything in that bag she needs to be concerned about! When B wouldn't lend T then B shifty/smirky look to camera! The only time my daughter has been like that was when there was something in there she didn't want me to see!!🤔

Edited to say the look B shot at the camera was almost a "shhhh mom" look not a horrified look...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And the way L came in started dancing for the camera even though she's so shy and anxious and they both ignored her as usual and B made a bitchy comment to her then helped herself to her clothes again!
T and I are lost in that house 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I assume this is a scooter activity he is doing? I don’t think he is being unreasonable to ask one of his parents to pick him up and drive him there so he makes it on time?
Leaving early isn’t okay but the fact his first response is to leave early not get a lift says a lot.

Edited to add that I have since read he pushed his dad and I’m guessing you were referring to that as-well and not just the screenshot x
I just meant the whole him wanting a day off . Scootering isn’t a priority. Ofcourse if they could get him there by driving and him doing his full school day they should if they aren’t working real jobs. Most parents can’t finish work to do that but these lazy hacks do nowt anyway just nap in bed and piss about. But their general parenting is tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did he not ask in the earlier in the week filming to get out of school early on Friday? Was it today? Sorry if I am wrong. I feel like she is wrong but I put my hands up if I am 😜

Reactions: 1
What is bleeping wrong with her. Ripping S apart then laid on his chest.
1C941B3E-217C-49C5-8B40-D0A02D353C35.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I have constant concern for Wilbys lack of noises or in fact any words at all. My son had a severe speech delay which I pushed and pushed to get diagnosed as I knew something was wrong. He had far more words than Wilby does! Early intervention is Vital. It’s alarming that nothing has been mentioned when it’s startlingly obvious that there are at least one if not a number of issues here . People can say it’s private and yes it is to a degree but when you monetize your children and entire life , the realities should be shown - the grim realities and not just the ‘FML’
My daughter is exactly Wilby’s age ( she’s 3 weeks younger than him ) and she is speaking in small sentences ( like , I got shoes, come on mummy, here you go etc ) knows all her colours and can sing small parts of nursery rhymes ( typical for an almost two year old ) So I find it weird watching wilby knowing he’s my little girls age and still acts like a 12 month old and she does not find it concerning at all…

• Sad
Reactions: 22
My daughter is exactly Wilby’s age ( she’s 3 weeks younger than him ) and she is speaking in small sentences ( like , I got shoes, come on mummy, here you go etc ) knows all her colours and can sing small parts of nursery rhymes ( typical for an almost two year old ) So I find it weird watching wilby knowing he’s my little girls age and still acts like a 12 month old and she does not find it concerning at all…
Exactly, that is much more usual for an 18-24 month child. Being virtually mute is cause for concern. We have one child in my nursery who is 2 and does not make a sound and he is EAL and being referred for extra support.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or is that pic of her and seb a bit weird. I have a stepson similar age and we are close but lying on his naked chest is a bit to close for my liking. Idk maybe I’m reading too much into it 🤔

Reactions: 26
Is it me or is that pic of her and seb a bit weird. I have a stepson similar age and we are close but lying on his naked chest is a bit to close for my liking. Idk maybe I’m reading too much into it 🤔
i agree its too close and she gives me the ick. however did you notice his arm isnt round her. she isnt laying on his chest. he keeps his arm close to his side. so shes leaning/laying on him. its not reciprocal (faux from R) affection.

Reactions: 15
Also, forgot to say earlier....T asks for some vest tops from shein. Probably under £10 a top. She offers to do jobs for them. Is told no. She is then eye rolled at and told to be quiet by B until shes told "your dad wants you". Queen B, while lounging all over Jackanory and being told shes beautiful, is informed shes been bought some Jordans. Which I cant get for my teenager in his size for under £90.

When in Bs room it is clear that B has taken something of Ts that doesnt belong to her. Thats a clear cut case to me. Give it back and dont share things again if you cant do it nicely. but give it back. R just laughs at them arguing and doesnt defend T, when B has something of hers.

Poor Tallulah

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Also, forgot to say earlier....T asks for some vest tops from shein. Probably under £10 a top. She offers to do jobs for them. Is told no. She is then eye rolled at and told to be quiet by B until shes told "your dad wants you". Queen B, while lounging all over Jackanory and being told shes beautiful, is informed shes been bought some Jordans. Which I cant get for my teenager in his size for under £90.

When in Bs room it is clear that B has taken something of Ts that doesnt belong to her. Thats a clear cut case to me. Give it back and dont share things again if you cant do it nicely. but give it back. R just laughs at them arguing and doesnt defend T, when B has something of hers.

Poor Tallulah
Also Betsy was aggy about the Jordan’s and said if they’re not vegan she’ll just send them back, even though she’s a tit vegan.

Reactions: 14
Also Betsy was aggy about the Jordan’s and said if they’re not vegan she’ll just send them back, even though she’s a tit vegan.
She did a bleeping advert for make up that's not vegan! So principled, unless the price is right 🙄

Reactions: 14
It’s the resting witch face that does it 👍
ETA: Or dissatisfaction after the ‘siesta’ maybe?
Absolute twins except Rancids nose is way off into the east or west 🤦‍♀️🤣 (depending what camera was used 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for T. They are so bitchy to her and I think she is a lovely girl with a kind heart. Makes me feel sad when they are so dismissive and low key bullying her, she desperately wants to be included with them. I hope she has people looking out for her coz her mum and sister certainly don’t 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I bet you look great.

I’ve had short hair for years, it grew out long over the lockdowns , I have bleached blonde hair and the ideal cut I want will morph into those two when I haven’t time to style it.

I want Sienna/ JLawrence short hair, I’ll end up with lookalikey obnoxious gobshite!
View attachment 652458
View attachment 652458
Ewwww, stop gurning Rachy, it's not a good look!
A face like that would put a snipers elbow to shame!
🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.