PTWM #85 Poor Rach and Josh in Covid isolation after touring the UK on a poverty vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time T is shown on camera recently she does that weird hand in chin thing with a smile or shows off her body - that doesn’t strike me as a highly anxious child. She is clearly desperate for Ratchets approval though, something that she isn’t going to get. And as for Betsy calling T a witch as she wouldn’t let her take something that didn’t belong to her it shows how spiteful she is. Any normal parent would step in but nope ratchy just laughs. Says it all really doesn’t it.

Reactions: 30
Did anyone pick up about Betsy whispering ‘help’ obviously joking and then making a comment about wearing green? Has that been said before on here? Like ‘Betsy, if you need saving wear green?’ Because I’m sure something like that has been said 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Every time T is shown on camera recently she does that weird hand in chin thing with a smile or shows off her body - that doesn’t strike me as a highly anxious child. She is clearly desperate for Ratchets approval though, something that she isn’t going to get. And as for Betsy calling T a witch as she wouldn’t let her take something that didn’t belong to her it shows how spiteful she is. Any normal parent would step in but nope ratchy just laughs. Says it all really doesn’t it.
Did she not actually say "I'm taking it to watch the football tonight and then it's mine?" Hideous!

• Wow
Having worked with people like Ratchet and Not be kind I know how horrible it makes you feel to be laughed at and the constant snipes and secret talking and laughing. Luckily for me I could mostly rise above it. But the relief at the end of the day to go to my sanctuary of home surrounded by loving family and people that have your back 100% was huge.

Sadly for T it’s her home where the witches are, no escape or safe haven for her. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Has Joyce actually brought her book 😂😂
head
Surely Joycey would have a free book, signed by his favourite author too!
One of the many Perks of being married to a superstar.
I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews she gets from this work of lies and bollocks, and the sales figures too!

Surely Joycey would have a free book, signed by his favourite author too!
One of the many Perks of being married to a superstar.
I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews she gets from this work of lies and bollocks, and the sales figures too!
I can’t wait for the reviews to start coming in surely no hun is hun enough to enjoy that tripe

Reactions: 5
Having worked with people like Ratchet and Not be kind I know how horrible it makes you feel to be laughed at and the constant snipes and secret talking and laughing. Luckily for me I could mostly rise above it. But the relief at the end of the day to go to my sanctuary of home surrounded by loving family and people that have your back 100% was huge.

Sadly for T it’s her home where the witches are, no escape or safe haven for her. 😕
It's a very sad situation.
Her mother obviously has favourites and T isn't one of them.
She is looking extremely slim, has anyone in that family noticed?
Maybe she wants to be teeny tiny like her mother.
There are lots of problems within that family that unfortunately are swept under the carpet, whilst Rachy's pursuit of fame and wealth is prioritised over everything.

Reactions: 13
Hi Rach 👋 just catching up on stories and she's on about why Seb comes to her and not his dad and that she doesn't think he has his dad's number 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for the reviews to start coming in surely no hun is hun enough to enjoy that tripe
It's not enjoyable, but slightly entertaining because it's so poorly written!
😂😂😂

It has arrived, via Amazon kindle 😁.
🥳🥳🥳
An hour late, but still, I shouldn't complain
I've got this beauty for a whole week, before Penguin has it back.
I am going to read this out aloud to my husband on our next long car journey in a few days!
He's normally got a good sense of humor, so this will fun!
😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Exactly this. It seems her default position. It’s my mother’s default position. It damages you. Hey not so much that I would you know monetise it until I couldn’t anymore but still damaging 🤣

And with R (not making excuses for her AT ALL just how I see it) it’s just natural. Compulsive. She can’t help it. She’s venomous and acid tongued to the very core. No one is ever safe except for herself.

Reactions: 8
I don't think we have anything to worry about increasing the sales figures on Kindle. Can't believe Joyce has ordered a copy off amazon, head.
DCB5A90D-46E0-4EAA-B961-85F159496B67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From the video of her children being vile to each other, immediately to a video of another woman’s children being sweet and helpful and gentle. You messed up with that editing Ratchet.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's a very sad situation.
Her mother obviously has favourites and T isn't one of them.
She is looking extremely slim, has anyone in that family noticed?
Maybe she wants to be teeny tiny like her mother.
There are lots of problems within that family that unfortunately are swept under the carpet, whilst Rachy's pursuit of fame and wealth is prioritised over everything.
I don't think we have anything to worry about increasing the sales figures on Kindle. Can't believe Joyce has ordered a copy off amazon, head.
View attachment 652648
View attachment 652648
View attachment 652648
duck me, she will need some serious sales to improve on that ranking!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.