PTWM #85 Poor Rach and Josh in Covid isolation after touring the UK on a poverty vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard on Radio Devon Rachy is on later. The presenter even said she’s coming on as she’s flogging a new book!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do not underestimate the power of the hun 😂 she will have loads of book praise to repost imminently, where they will declare it THE BEST BOOK THEY EVER READ EVER, because it made them laugh and cry 💜

This HAS to be one of her circle 🤣 dying with laughter:

View attachment 652769
I reported that first review. They’ve openly admitted they haven’t even read it yet!

Reactions: 8
I think on most of these sites nowadays you can leave a review regardless of whether you’ve bought the books or not, I only know this because I buy a lot of books from charity shops and sometimes like to review them on Amazon or other sites because it seems a lot of people get their friends and family to leave erroneous positive reviews which I hate because it’s so misleading!

Reactions: 4
Do not underestimate the power of the hun 😂 she will have loads of book praise to repost imminently, where they will declare it THE BEST BOOK THEY EVER READ EVER, because it made them laugh and cry 💜

This HAS to be one of her circle 🤣 dying with laughter:

View attachment 652769
How can scott have given it five stars when they haven't even read it?!

Reactions: 9
Oh guys… I’ve just been thinking about this! I hope no ones taken it the wrong way, like she needs saving! I don’t think she does 🙈 I meant it as someone’s been reading here 👀😂
I think she’s taking the piss out of us with that ‘ I need saving thing’. I’m sure someone made a joke about wearing green if you need help before.

new thread title :
A different kind of happy - where you’re living a lie in the public eye!!

Reactions: 11
Kev whoever you are (you must be a Tattler 👍🏻) we love you 😍 This review is just what we need to read today to keep us sane in the midst of the onslaught of gushing book love that the best author ever will be reposting every minute 🤢 I’m so tempted to buy it myself and then send it back 😂
Is that Hermes Kevin? 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on stories from yesterday evening!!!

I feel really sorry for T, the way R and B speak and act around her no wonder she feels like she does. R clearly favours B and it won’t be long till T realises this (if she isn’t half way there already) and acts out!! T plays upto the canera to try and take part but just ends up getting nasty comment/remarks from B which R encourages!

reading other posts people and R has probably read them to I’m feeling an urge to call thatover the next couple of days we will have T on camera a lot with R all over her (maybe even a mother/daughter question poll) 🙈😂

Is that Hermes Kevin? 👀🤣
I thought that but then wasn’t sure if his name was Keith x

Reactions: 2
I watch all those stories and I don't understand why Seb had his phone taken, scooter taken and is grounded? He wrote one sentence in a class? It's the end of a strange term, most kids are fed up. What's the big deal with that? He left school a half hour early with her permission?
What is he grounded for? I can't figure out what awful thing he did which warrants taking away his favourite things and his freedom. He seems like a normal teen boy to me?
I thought this,he was grounded and asked for £3 which R said no to, then on her stories, she tells B she has just bought new Jordans for her..... she's well in evil step mum mode. I always feel for I cos he's always in the background like a little wallflower. I thought it was lovely of S to help his little brother with his blazer, yet they are having a pop at him for doing that.

Reactions: 14

New thread, go forth and Tattle!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.