PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids aren’t even arguing, Edie is throwing a tit fit and ruling the roost as per and the other two are just sitting there. And the mother is not parenting as is her norm

Reactions: 22
I'll just leave this here..

Also the reason I have left the school name is because I found it from her own instagram where she has photos of the children in their uniform with the name clearly stated (the specific post where she made them re do the photo in the car from years ago)
If it's better I remove it then I will 👍🏻 just wanted to show proof that it's non uniform day...

Edit: I decided to remove the photo. I was in two minds but actually, if you just search her instagram you will see the school and the post on facebook confirming it is non uniform day.

Reactions: 5
Tattle bingo.... Will R post a fml story about how she forgot it was non uniform day and have a rant to try and save face?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So that pre recorded charade was most probably a dig at Es family for letting the cat out of the bag about them having covid.

Reactions: 15
Literally sounds like they’ve written their requests with her in mind. She could fund the whole bloody thing! Super easy to find as well, Rach, and I’m not local I just read your kids’ uniform on your Instagram page.

A0931318-5B0D-4210-A4E8-577729E37E2A.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Literally sounds like they’ve written their requests with her in mind. She could fund the whole bloody thing! Super easy to find as well, Rach, and I’m not local I just read your kids’ uniform on your Instagram page.

View attachment 644240
I don't want to win back my exciting donations. But I mean if there's suddenly a hamper full of animatronic hoovers and pratonamats, maybe I'll buy some tickets this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Edie is a nasty piece of work when she wants to be. I wouldn't want anyone seeing my daughter behave like that, let alone publicising it for the entire world forever.
I think the word is ‘sassy’. #bemoreEdie 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe a school mum can confirm later if any of the kids were in school today 🤣🤣🤣
If they aren't, then she is absolutely desperate and sad

Reactions: 22
This is honestly getting a bit worrying now. Surely she knows that the kids will be posting online so any staged content is going to be outed?! I honestly think she's lost the plot. I bet there's a snot fest on its way soon to detract from the fact shes been trying to mislead her followers. Surely the huns can see this?!!! 🙈

Reactions: 15
Either a prerecord or staged 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s so funny!! How can you live a life like that. 🤣 Bet they’re not even in school
Hi Rach, hope you’re well? 🤣
Judging by that, L isn’t in school. Still makes no sense why she’s not announced it.

Reactions: 4
It’s become so farcical with her desperately trying to retain control and her own kids dropping her in it left right and centre 😂
Bet she regrets signing them all up to social media and sharing with the Huns now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.