PTWM #77 Rachelโ€™s neither big nor clever, bullies her kids and helps them never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, iv said it before and I will say it again....
ALL HAIL SEB!
He knows exactly what she is like and loves to winde her up, he's an intelligent lad and I'm all for it! Go seb ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Absolutely agree, he knows the score and is gonna be out of that house as soon as he's able ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When did she add the extra vowels in to her name? Sheโ€™s left a review on their website. Total bollocks, as per usual because she could get signal to upload advertising videos for them all weekend.
65BCFD81-A7CC-4F18-B05F-ABC0F6EA5EA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she gets special orange juice and gold top milk ( which is really bad for you) what do the kids get? Asda smart price? She is unreal!

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs is it her birthday tomorrow? Cue 24 hours of me me me me me, look what I got, I I I me me me look how adored I am etc ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

View attachment 578622
24hrs of me me me? Isnโ€™t it 365 days of me me me already? Maybe she will surprise us and give us a break tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚

Absolutely agree, he knows the score and is gonna be out of that house as soon as he's able ๐Ÿ‘Œ
I wonder does Seb read here? Hi Seb if you do ๐Ÿ‘‹ keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can she actually make a day any more about her?!

Also, sheโ€™s going to do that really irritating thing of re-sharing every birthday message isnโ€™t she? I hate the way people do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When did she add the extra vowels in to her name? Sheโ€™s left a review on their website. Total bollocks, as per usual because she could get signal to upload advertising videos for them all weekend. View attachment 578673
I'm surprised she didn't put her Insta handle on there, I mean, she did have it on the wedding cake...!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What Arsetrid really meant was that she was sharing a birthday post the day before so that it would get more views, that hopefully translate to more followers for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Incoming traffic : All hail the saviours birthday ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh and Josh, there is something more important than your relationship - your children. But I guess that explains your failure to safeguard them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Yeah good old Rachaele wrote that! It screams of her word farts ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they are so weird.

What the actual duck does any of that mean?

Why would you even write about being along when you're the most in love ever?

What's wrong with "happy birthday" or if he really wanted to push the boat out he could have added "to the most beautiful woman in my world"

Strange couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah good old Rachaele wrote that! It screams of her word farts ๐Ÿ˜‚
"Nothing more important than our relationship" yes Josh, we've noticed, not even your kids are more important than your selfish, thieving, lying wife.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Joshโ€™s post is a John Lennon quote to Yoko Ono.

(Source your quotes you plagiarising sad twit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.)

Happy Birthday mouth almighty btw ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

14D2747C-B4A0-4D7F-88E1-E09403C92746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they are so weird.

What the actual duck does any of that mean?

Why would you even write about being along when you're the most in love ever?

What's wrong with "happy birthday" or if he really wanted to push the boat out he could have added "to the most beautiful woman in my world"

Strange couple.
Whole heartedly agree, it's a very strangely worded birthday message!

Reactions: 5
What's wrong with her voice? Is she still drunk or stoned? If she's that bothered how her bloody Cereal is done, why doesn't she get off her lazy arse and do it herself?

Reactions: 18
Can she not go one day without moaning & sounding like a spoilt twunt. I wonder if Seb swapped the milk lids over ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.