PTWM #77 Rachel’s neither big nor clever, bullies her kids and helps them never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hesperus lodge just looks like someone's garden shed.
I’ve often thought that. I’d be horrified turning up and you’re in a glorified shed in someone’s back garden. Each to their own though I guess.

Reactions: 8
Hesperus lodge just looks like someone's garden shed.
I thought that. I just didn’t want to say it hahaha.

Anyway, as ‘IVe GoT NoTHInG BettER TO Do’ and I am a bit of animal lover, I’ve watched two YouTube video’s on keeping Chickens at home. Suffice to say it’s not like that. They should be covered unless they are free ranging and also where in that state of a garden do they roam about?

I feel bad for the Chickens now because they are wet 😩 and cramped.

(I also came up with a lovely idea for children’s book where my dogs go and rescue the chickens from the nasty Instagrammer. It’s pissing it down and my mind is bored shitless 😂😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why don’t they take their kids to a caravan or larger lodge for a week away I wonder? They behave like really hard working people who have limited time on their own and really deserve a little break, when in reality she’s sat on her arse for a few years with everyone else looking after her kids while she dicks about with young girls half her age.

Reactions: 31
It boils my piss - don’t have them if you can’t care for them! It’s not even a little bit of mud the poor things

They should be adhering to the defra rules over avian flu. My friend has chickens and they were all in lockdown since early December. The rules have lifted in the last few weeks but they should still be sticking to high bio security. Cleaning everything and disinfecting. Yuck

Reactions: 9
I can't see any fresh water in that run either. Nowhere dry for them to dust bath, or rest. Dread to think the state of the coop. I get that you can't control the weather, but why is the run not covered? Anyway, any sensible person now would remove the chickens, let them free range, and give that run a bloody good clean and put fresh straw down.
Its just bloody cruel. Some of the birds look like they have muddy feathers too. 😪😪😪

Shame the passion doesn't extend to caring for the poor chooks 😪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It boils my piss - don’t have them if you can’t care for them! It’s not even a little bit of mud the poor things
A few years ago we looked after our friends hens when they went away for a weekend. We had a list of chores that we had to do. We had to poop pick the run, rake the woodchip, hose it down and then use some kind of powder to make it smell ok whilst also killing all the nasty things. I was so relieved when they came back. I’m not doing that again.

They do all this not just for the health of the birds but also so the neighbours cant complain about smells or rats but mainly because the chickens belong to their kids and they would be totally devastated if anything happened to them.

Reactions: 8
A few years ago we looked after our friends hens when they went away for a weekend. We had a list of chores that we had to do. We had to poop pick the run, rake the woodchip, hose it down and then use some kind of powder to make it smell ok whilst also killing all the nasty things. I was so relieved when they came back. I’m not doing that again.

They do all this not just for the health of the birds but also so the neighbours cant complain about smells or rats but mainly because the chickens belong to their kids and they would be totally devastated if anything happened to them.
The fact that they go away together at all is so unrelatable. I have two kids, one dog and one cat and it’s just too much of a logistical headache trying to plan time alone with my husband.

They have 6 kids, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, 9 chickens, a gecko, stick insects and duck knows what else yet they can manage it. I suppose they just rely on Emily for free childcare and trust Tallulah will sort all the animals. It’s very selfish and irresponsible but then that’s them all over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Look at the chickens wheeled out for engagement, now they’re confined to that little space , so u think they let them out in the actual garden like they used to? Of course not ☹. Do u think raq is on the phone having a go at Lula putting the chickens on her stories? Probably. No ones posted about them in ages. I think it’s disgusting. Poor chickens, just give some away like they have. Making way for joshs bird house. I’m so mad, if u have a pet, no matter what pet it is, u are 100% meant to love and take care of them and see them thrive.

Reactions: 14
Oooooof. Brummie Steph has triggered rude Joshua 😂😂😂.
My itchy fingers are dying to comment ‘You should see the state of the chickens and their kids Steph.’
What an hole. She doesn’t follow them, just the lodge 🤦🏻‍♀️
ETA: Funny he never defends his kids with that much passion

48F82BC7-F59A-4E8A-9A6E-E63917EAD4E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
My god, who told her that was a good look?? Wtf does she look like 🤣🤣🤣

With all the money they have going spare, how much would wilby love going somewhere like Peppa pig world or cbeebee land, issac to legoland or edie to a musical or something? But no, let's just have a dirty weekend away every other month.
I get its her birthday, fair enough. But the other months of the year take the bloody kids. I don't even think they have done anything big for their birthdays have they, I can't recall anything like that.
Emily's stories - sounds like B getting her infected nipps out in front of Seb and then having a go at him because he complains 🙄
Why ? Why ? Why ? Look in the bathroom, or your room, not in the middle of the kitchen! Mind you R milked herself over the sink so.....
What????????

“Here’s our new bit for the wild birds we’re getting”

Call me thick but if they’re meant to be wild why the duck are they keeping them in a glorified cage?

That garden is a tit show. Stop buying more animals and provide something for the multiple kids you have 🙄

View attachment 574827
I don’t understand why they can’t create a wild bird friendly environment in their garden!

Reactions: 9
My itchy fingers are dying to comment ‘You should see the state of the chickens and their kids Steph.’

View attachment 575000
No she just disturbs marriages.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

View attachment 575000
“ps, my wife doesn’t disturb nests” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i can’t stop laughing at this line

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The fact that they go away together at all is so unrelatable. I have two kids, one dog and one cat and it’s just too much of a logistical headache trying to plan time alone with my husband.

They have 6 kids, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, 9 chickens, a gecko, stick insects and duck knows what else yet they can manage it. I suppose they just rely on Emily for free childcare and trust Tallulah will sort all the animals. It’s very selfish and irresponsible but then that’s them all over.
Completely spot on - 3 children here, a dog and 2 cats and I wouldn’t dream off a weekend away leaving them with grandparents to manage, let a lone a friend! And when she moans about not being there is so long - wake up woman, there’s been a pandemic that’s affected everyone, not just you and most parents wouldn’t duck off and leave all their tit (literally) for someone else to deal with!

@Ratboy I would love chickens but couldn’t handle the upkeep so refuse to have them. Shame now that the wild birds take top space, the chickens get sodded off to wherever they can squeeze them in full of mud and god knows what. I bet those chickens wished they were rehomed like the others!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.