PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she was raging she missed filming L walking into the door, imagine how hilarious that would have been to show everyone 🙄
You can see when J walks out the room he beckons on someone to come to him, hopefully it was him sorting L out and helping her.

Reactions: 15
Wish I had got a screen recording of the time she (and Joyce too) shouted at B and T was sat next to her looking really uncomfortable. It was only on B's stories for a short time before it got deleted, Rachel will have ordered her to delete it.

If this is how she is with her own daughters and uploads it onto her stories, what is happening off screen with the boys? I'll say it again, the courts decided that the boys were better with those two than their own mother. If a mother can treat her own flesh and blood with so much comtempt, it scares me to think how those boys are.

Reactions: 17
so she spends thousands on braces and then goes and eats cereal with double cream and layers of sugar. That’ll explain why she always has yellow furry teeth - makes me feel sick 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Completely ignoring Wobble whilst he watches TV and then she sends him out with Emily. Probably better for him than being with his useless mother.

5B8F30C2-E8F3-4B27-A95D-853CD14905C7.jpeg
DC173F2B-4233-4470-84B6-15B3620C247C.jpeg

Reactions: 12
When Josh walked into the room. Any other parent would be saying ‘Lulas really struggling with her homework, I can’t understand it, Betsy can’t either, can you go and see if you can help her?’

But no, instead she acts like another of the children, adding fuel to the fire ‘Josh, how does Betsy act when she’s fallen out with us?’ WTF has that got to do with anything? Your kid is struggling and upset, but she’s left the room so let’s crack on with belittling the other kid that’s sat next to you...

I can’t usually be bothered to let her get to me, but my god this has made me so mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
i honestly can’t judge Lula for getting a piercing at her age, when I was 13 myself and my friends had ours done too, most of them ended up having tattoos by 15 again myself included. However that being said My daughter is nearly 12, I wouldn’t let her have a belly button piercing. I’m 28 I regret some of my piercings and tattoos I had done when I was younger, they’ve left scars and I have a hole still in my lip even though I took it out when I was 17, I stupidly had a woman stamp tattoo( bottom of my back) at 15, it’s really long and I can’t cover it up with another tattoo so I have to pay to get it lasered off which is really expensive 🤦🏻‍♀️.
My friend had her lip done awell and has a hole left. She hates it i think She had it done at 14 and proves was to young for it

Reactions: 3
Good Morning Trolls 🙋🏻‍♀️, any child abuse yet today or is it to early?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good Morning Trolls 🙋🏻‍♀️, any child abuse yet today or is it to early?
Nah, she's palmed Wilberforce off on best mate colleague Emily this morning. No doubt she's put her own child into nursery to look after someone else's 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah, she's palmed Wilberforce off on best mate colleague Emily this morning. No doubt she's put her own child into nursery to look after someone else's 🤷
I think he’s better off with Emily 😂.
(I watched some of her stories you know and I think she’s alright. Rachael puts her across that certain way, as though she’s stupid, but I think there is much more to her 🤔.)

Reactions: 17
I've said it before and been shot down in flames but I still think she has some form of eating disorder..double cream and a bag of sugar?

Reactions: 7
Each to their own but I hate hate hate personalised stuff on kids esp their full name 🤦🏼‍♀️
There was a documentary years ago about this, how easy a random stranger knows your kids name.
But then again R likes it when her random stranger huns approach her kids.

she is a freak

Reactions: 23
My preteen daughter was in tears this morning. Over what could be considered trivial things, but to her they were huge. Did I whip out my phone and pop on social media. No I bloody didn't. I focused on supporting her through it, and getting her out the house and to school. By which time she was calm and ready to face her day. And I'm far from the best parent in the world.
I don't understand the maths homework either, but I watch YouTube videos, and learn the maths, so I can then help the kids work out what we are doing together.
Honestly I really worry for how these women who are seeking help, are going to belittled and used as cash cows and book material, at this community centre/ refuge/ laundrette. Whatever its going to be...

Reactions: 23
5545 words in half a day ?
She's working soooooooooo hard.
My last work document was 10,444 words - did it in a day and that included lots of referencing and cross checking procedural stuff.
Its what people do Rach - knocking out 5k words of fiction which your editor will have to spend 2 days going over to make sense of it is not something to be proud of.
Now wheres my bloody pet cloud!!??

Reactions: 20
5545 words in half a day ?
She's working soooooooooo hard.
My last work document was 10,444 words - did it in a day and that included lots of referencing and cross checking procedural stuff.
Its what people do Rach - knocking out 5k words of fiction which your editor will have to spend 2 days going over to make sense of it is not something to be proud of.
Now wheres my bloody pet cloud!!??
I'm sure I manage that on Tattle in between doing my actual job that I get paid for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry, late with this. Just catching up on the thread. The homework incident really made me feel uncomfortable. To the point where if I was in that room I would have jumped in to defend and help T. I have a daughter the same age as T. She often has meltdowns over homework and has similar anxiety issues that T allegedly has. Never have I considered pulling my phone out to record for my SM accounts. Not only would both my daughters be angry at me but my friends and family would 100% call me out on it but, and here's the biggie, I WOULDN'T HUMILIATE HER. That poor child needed help. Simple as that. This woman thinks she is capable of support????
Rach, if your reading, imagine if this was a woman who was asking her partner for help and he sat there with another pointing and laughing because she couldn't do something. Its wrong and YOU need to sort your tit out for YOUR children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've said it before and been shot down in flames but I still think she has some form of eating disorder..double cream and a bag of sugar?
Absolutely agree all whilst being as thin as a rake. It doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.