PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astrid’s house 🥰 probably Rachaele’s best feature right now. Knowing a woman with a nice house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Astrid's house looks beautiful doesn't it. As does the garden. I quite like her style. She wears it and looks comfortable, because it's *her* style. Unlike R who just copies whatever the latest bestie is wearing ( and looks a twit!)
Howling at those trousers, she'll be sweating like a sweaty thing in those.
J looks a chump. An utter chump 🤣.
The bottle of coke! duck me R get a life, enjoy the wine, no gives a tit. Have an afternoon off from checking here and changing the narrative accordingly.
Bottoms up 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Astrid's house looks beautiful doesn't it. As does the garden. I quite like her style. She wears it and looks comfortable, because it's *her* style. Unlike R who just copies whatever the latest bestie is wearing ( and looks a twit!)
Howling at those trousers, she'll be sweating like a sweaty thing in those.
J looks a chump. An utter chump 🤣.
The bottle of coke! duck me R get a life, enjoy the wine, no gives a tit. Have an afternoon off from checking here and changing the narrative accordingly.
Bottoms up 🥂
Yep her style is wild and so not what I’m into but I don’t look at her and think she looks like a dick at all! Her bestie however...looked a million times better fashion wise when she was dressing how she wanted

Reactions: 9
Put me back in my box if I'm wrong and it's just me but does anyone else get swinger vibes of A & husband? And that's why J&R are welcome round 🙈

What the duck is she wearing on her feet?!

And those trousers look like a bout of thrush is on the horizon!
Rs look the the DM sandals which are big in fashion tight now and dear too. A seems to have borrowed her grans

• Haha
Filming herself finally seeing her kid today. Also not sure Emily was lumbered with the kids as she actually has her own son today so wonder who got that job 🙄

AF0F3572-BE22-4BF7-8FE2-EC31DB20EDA8.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I like astrids style and I love her house, although I wouldn't follow her because her page doesn't interest me. I'm just baffled as to why they are even friends... its so so odd. They aren't even close in age? They literally have zero in common except the fact they live in the same town and breathe air 🤷‍♀️
Josh you look a twit with that hat
And thank god R took the hideous headband off, heres a tip, chuck them in the bin now!
Get off tattle and off your phone and enjoy your host's company ffs, I find it so rude when people are on their phones when you are entertaining or being entertained, so disrespectful

Reactions: 20
Almost 6 hours on their own😳 hard working mother of six my arse. She had all day Monday apart from them all as well.

• Wow
I like astrids style and I love her house, although I wouldn't follow her because her page doesn't interest me. I'm just baffled as to why they are even friends... its so so odd. They aren't even close in age? They literally have zero in common except the fact they live in the same town and breathe air 🤷‍♀️
And thank god R took the hideous headband off, heres a tip, chuck them in the bin now!
Get off tattle and off your phone and enjoy your host's company ffs, I find it so rude when people are on their phones when you are entertaining or being entertained, so disrespectful
They dont even live in the same town astrid lives in Brixham

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s been said on here for a while that they are swingers
Totally late to the party there

If A seeked out R then it was to use her for the free fame I'm thinking, Rs style also changed around the same time she started hanging with her didn't it?
And well back to the swingers so I guess 🍆🍆💦 ??? Too

Put me back in my box if I'm wrong and it's just me but does anyone else get swinger vibes of A & husband? And that's why J&R are welcome round 🙈

Rs look the the DM sandals which are big in fashion tight now and dear too. A seems to have borrowed her grans
I have the DM sandals, shoot me now.

• Haha
I thought she had headphones on when I first saw that. The door on the right and the headrest😂

The bottom lip looks bigger than ever today. Someone really needs to take her to one side and say that the headbands are not a good look.
Im convinced she hides the Paypal money in those those bleeping headbands!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Astrid the bleeping arse licker...omg with the child ghinham dresses and pretentious garden setup...just duck offfffff!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Nah he's a police officer and can do what he wants🤬

Strangest looking coke I've ever seen.
[/QUOTE

129 euros

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Both on the alcohol and not even bothered to take Wobble with them this time. Must be nice to be hard-working full-time parents (🤥) with six kids and full-time jobs and still be able to spend Saturday afternoon child-free at your mates’ house 😒

View attachment 533597
Also ....astrid is so bleeping obviously hanging onto rancids coat tails...she knows fully well rancids huns will love that astrid has thrown her a fake garden party....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.