PTWM #70 The truth about her life is grotesque. Read the wiki and prepare for distress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It never ceases to piss me off that so many people in torbay do so much for others without any faff or fanfare, she does sweet duck all bar a few reshares and shes inundated with freebies and sick buckets of adoration

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whilst it's great they have made that amount, the huns are too thick to realise that she hasn't donated a penny of that. As usual all she's done is shared the post. She wont have put her hand in her own pocket and made a donation.
It’s ok, she’s thanked them 👀

0137A378-F1D1-4BF4-9DAE-932E04E03AE8.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I know I'm late to the party but can we please discuss how in her after photo you can see where she has gotten foundation on the hair towel. So its not the serum making her face look less red, its the foundation she has sneakily applied...
(Sorry if this has been discussed I had a quick look through and couldn't see anything)
Good spot. I thought she’d just filtered it.

Reactions: 8
I know I'm late to the party but can we please discuss how in her after photo you can see where she has gotten foundation on the hair towel. So its not the serum making her face look less red, its the foundation she has sneakily applied...
(Sorry if this has been discussed I had a quick look through and couldn't see anything)
She’s just a repulsive liar!
Jeez the lips and her nose 🤢

Reactions: 4
Noticed how that account on insta hasn’t mentioned anything about comments regarding the riot and Josh’s annual leave when it’s been the main topic over the weekend 🤔 not wanting to share that Rachel

Reactions: 16
Ok people *sigh* - Write ‘Rach where is the PayPal money?’ before every comment you make and no one will be screen grabbing tit for any accounts anywhere. That narrative doesn’t fit the ‘poor little Rach.’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wheres the paypal money?....Wasn't there a topic about putting something in place so influencers wernt allowed to filter, and if they did they have to disclose it?

Reactions: 11
Ok people *sigh* - Write ‘Rach where is the PayPal money?’ before every comment you make and no one will be screen grabbing tit for any accounts anywhere. That narrative doesn’t fit the ‘poor little Rach.’ 🙄
Where’s the PayPal money Rach?
Genius
She’s peculiarly quiet today... No Tesco last night

Reactions: 3
Yes we do this on the Ferguson thread with the word cheat 😂😂 doesn’t fit cheating al and jens narrative!

Reactions: 2
Noticed how that account on insta hasn’t mentioned anything about comments regarding the riot and Josh’s annual leave when it’s been the main topic over the weekend 🤔 not wanting to share that Rachel
What has the account said? Feel like I’m only seeing half of the stuff 🤣

PAYPAL that PAYPAL makes PAYPAL sense PAYPAL because PAYPAL we PAYPAL want PAYPAL answers PAYPAL where PAYPAL is PAYPAL the PAYPAL money PAYPAL and GOFUNDME money PAYPAL gone

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.