PTWM #69 fighting for woman’s issue isn’t for me, not unless I get something for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DipsyDoodle heres a thread suggestion, I was looking through most liked posts ready to type out a recap and came across this one.
B35109E7-F7D2-48B4-BB27-E37FBEB6A3EE.jpeg

Aaannnnd another ad🙄
322CD088-2403-44F2-9491-1C7C93F9331B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So those twatty videos Betsy and Rachel shared of Josh and the butter last night should have been marked as an advert!

AE44F569-BF0E-4057-B807-0C48550555BB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hadn’t realised before but Gemma Atkinson & Gorka’s little girl is only a month older than Wilby. She uses cutlery & has conversations. Being parked in front of Octanauts, playing in piss and being spoon fed blended food isn’t doing him any favours. No one seems to interact with him apart from B & Emily. Such a shame.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
When she says "have recorded stories, will upload later" is a new way of her getting engagement before an ad. She did the same last time. Her followers see shes uploaded new stories, click it then its actually an ad

• Angry
Reactions: 28
When she says "have recorded stories, will upload later" is a new way of her getting engagement before an ad. She did the same last time. Her followers see shes uploaded new stories, click it then its actually an ad
I came on to say the same

Reactions: 10
I don’t think you’re Ratchet, though you are one of the few who can spell her name the way she does! Her user name would be ‘hotmummy123’ or something like that 😬
yeah you’re probably right about the username 😂😂

Spelling her name like that is just habit. I actually never thought to question the spelling until I was directed to this site and realised she had added the extra ‘e’ on her own. Her sister also has a random vowel somewhere in her name (I wonder if that one is genuine 🤔) I just assumed it was a thing in their family. I know a family of girls who all have “ii” somewhere in their names Charlii, Frankii, Chelsii etc. I always just assumed hers was along the same lines

Reactions: 7
@DipsyDoodle Just make the thread title
‘PTWM The truth about her life is grotesque. Read the WIKI and prepare for distress’ and be done with it 😂✌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going to go ahead and have a go at making a new thread, hope it's ok to use @FridaK title suggestion too. But just noticed that the wiki has disappeared 😳

Reactions: 1
I think Emily is being kept quiet until restrictions relax as her boyfriend is living with her. Of course that doesn't mean she isn't there, just out of sight/sound of cameras
I think she failed her probationary period on Rach’s IG. Mainly because she’s just as sweary but potentially even more irritating than frilly teeth herself.

Reactions: 3
I'm going to go ahead and have a go at making a new thread, hope it's ok to use @FridaK title suggestion too. But just noticed that the wiki has disappeared 😳

It’s disappeared on all of the threads I think admin are doing something but I think it will be back x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.