PTWM #69 fighting for woman’s issue isn’t for me, not unless I get something for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt rach and Emily have fell put, Emily is probably too wrapped up with her boyfriend, she only sees R when her fella isn't there. She is still listed as a director for the cic.
I'm hoping the cic doesn't go through but we aren't that lucky unfortunately.
The thing R was on about the other day about not going ahead, I'm pretty convinced is her book, especially after seeing that email from that bev woman and the fact she has been sent her copy back AGAIN to do edits 🤷‍♀️
Either way, I doubt penguin will contract another book with her after this one being sent back so many times and her release date being pushed back by a year lol
If it does eventually get released, I can't wait to see the reviews on amazon for this one 🤣

Reactions: 19
I’ll probably get dragged for this, but I standby posting this screenshot because I am sick of R controlling the narrative about the boys, both here and on her page. I know that people will say until they’re blue in the face that it was in the boys’ best interest etc. But she is their MOTHER. And I’m heartbroken for her.
69B2927E-800B-4806-B9D6-6BFDE55ADFDE.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can we have some thread title suggestions please trolls? I was going to set up a new thread but struggling to find a title!

Reactions: 2
I’ll probably get dragged for this, but I standby posting this screenshot because I am sick of R controlling the narrative about the boys, both here and on her page. I know that people will say until they’re blue in the face that it was in the boys’ best interest etc. But she is their MOTHER. And I’m heartbroken for her. View attachment 496023
I have to agree I am heartbroken for her but we will have the same people coming to say that this had nothing to do with Rachaele and stuff went on before her . I don’t know , as a mum I can’t imagine seeing my kids raised by that vile cow over the internet. Those boys are getting older if they want to see her it’s only a few more years till they can make that decision.

Can we have some thread title suggestions please trolls? I was going to set up a new thread but struggling to find a title!
If only we could just have “Rachaele ptwm PayPal scammer is a bleep! “
I know we can’t but I despise her more than ever atm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Was deleting some screenshots and found this one from the 9th Feb, the last time she was editing the book. Think this was when she went to Emily's for the day. 248 words and that was the 3rd or 4th time it was sent back I think. It really must be bad if it's come back again 6 weeks later for more work to be added.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't it about time you fucked off, you jagged toothed fucker.

Not you @DipsyDoodle. it's my thread title suggestion! I think it's pretty catchy and you'll also see why it's my first ever (and last) suggestion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it’s because we’ve all got so fed up of her and her 70,000 adverts a week we’ve lost the will to live!

Maybe something like “making up stories daily for the gram, but struggling to write a book about my patchwork fam”

or “Literally no content left to post, I’ve even bored the tattle trolls I hate the most”🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it’s because we’ve all got so fed up of her and her 70,000 adverts a week we’ve lost the will to live!

Maybe something like “making up stories daily for the gram, but struggling to write a book about my patchwork fam”

or “Literally no content left to post, I’ve even bored the tattle trolls I hate the most”🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg love the second one 😂

I love the second one too! 😂

• Haha
I'm convinced anakarina on here is Rachaelelelele. Just putting that out there 😂

Title suggestion
Rachaele hambleton ptwm domestic abuse scam artist. read the wiki

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm convinced anakarina on here is Rachaelelelele. Just putting that out there 😂
Another walk on by? 😂

I film when you sleep
I don't mind
I sell much needed furniture but never mind
Encourage hateful huns but please be kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Isn't it about time you fucked off, you jagged toothed fucker.

Not you @DipsyDoodle. it's my thread title suggestion! I think it's pretty catchy and you'll also see why it's my first ever (and last) suggestion 😂
Loooooo
I thought you meant Dipsy and I was about to get all girl gang on you. But then I saw it was you and thought ‘What’s going on???’
What a rollercoaster 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Title suggestion
has that profile been taken down already- I just did a search for it but can’t find it. That was quick! 😂

has that profile been taken down already- I just did a search for it but can’t find it. That was quick! 😂
No Ana’s still with us. It’s @AnaKarina23

I’ll probably get dragged for this, but I standby posting this screenshot because I am sick of R controlling the narrative about the boys, both here and on her page. I know that people will say until they’re blue in the face that it was in the boys’ best interest etc. But she is their MOTHER. And I’m heartbroken for her. View attachment 496023
I find the saddest thing of all being that she has to endure her sons being exposed to so many people on the daily, yet she can not get even a phone call. Absolutely gutting for any mother, no matter what the circumstances

Reactions: 17
No Ana’s still with us. It’s @AnaKarina23

I find the saddest thing of all being that she has to endure her sons being exposed to so many people on the daily, yet she can not get even a phone call. Absolutely gutting for any mother, no matter what the circumstances
Thanks - I missed the 23 at the end. Interesting. I can’t work out who is who. I think if R is on here she’s a silent observer, reading the comments and making notes for her next content. In my mind, it wouldn’t make any sense at all to comment on a thread about you, boosting engagement numbers / number of messages etc and presumably if you’re the one positive voice on every topic it would be easily identifiable .... But who knows 🤯

Reactions: 4

Title suggestion
Im not Rachaele. I do know them, more so from years ago and haven’t had a lot to do with them at all for a good few years now, I have no way to prove that to you tho so you are completely free to continue thinking what you want to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Im not Rachaele. I do know them, more so from years ago and haven’t had a lot to do with them at all for a good few years now, I have no way to prove that to you tho so you are completely free to continue thinking what you want to 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think you’re Ratchet, though you are one of the few who can spell her name the way she does! Her user name would be ‘hotmummy123’ or something like that 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.