PTWM #69 fighting for woman’s issue isn’t for me, not unless I get something for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me but is filming your topless teenage stepson in your bedroom not wierd?
It is as he’s not her son. But if I was seb I really would say Rachaele I don’t want to be on camera if it bothered me. My kids say that to me . I also think Seb isn’t this sweet innocent shy boy that some would portray him. Personally I think he’s just your average 15 year old lad .Maybe he doesn’t mind. I think we can go over this subject a million times but Rachaele does what she wants. She always will as people pick her arse in the daily. People report her all the time but it doesn’t violate any of the guidelines on insta.

Reactions: 4
TRIGGER
Cancer/Double Mastectomy.
This lady has lost both breasts to cancer, she fights so hard to raise awareness, she tries to help woman not feel ashamed of their bodies.
She is consistently put down by Facebook and Instagram having her topless content removed. She has no boobs or nipples to show.
Yet these platforms allow men and young boys and even young female children to post topless.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
(Dont want to derail) does anyone know why its gone quiet on the Emily front? She hasnt been shown for ages, not that I mind just wondering if there was a reason?

Reactions: 18
I think Emily is being kept quiet until restrictions relax as her boyfriend is living with her. Of course that doesn't mean she isn't there, just out of sight/sound of cameras

• Wow
Reactions: 21
(Dont want to derail) does anyone know why its gone quiet on the Emily front? She hasnt been shown for ages, not that I mind just wondering if there was a reason?
Yeah I’d hazard a guess that Emily reads here too and knows people know she’s in multiple bubbles and can’t risk it! Although now it’s been mentioned I’m sure she will pop up (R doesn’t read here though)

Reactions: 13
I think Emily is being kept quiet until restrictions relax as her boyfriend is living with her. Of course that doesn't mean she isn't there, just out of sight/sound of cameras
Yes I did wonder if shes still there in the background just not being shown on photos ect

Yeah I’d hazard a guess that Emily reads here too and knows people know she’s in multiple bubbles and can’t risk it! Although now it’s been mentioned I’m sure she will pop up (R doesn’t read here though)
Haha I’ve jinxed it now 😝

Reactions: 3
I think they've fell out.
I think the 'thing' Rancid mentioned that isn't happening anymore is the CIC 🤞🤞🤞
And E moved to Devon with the promise of a role in the CIC so she's pretty pissed that's not happening.
So they've had a massive barny, she's realised R is a lying, theiving, lazy good for nothing piece of 💩 and has gone to have a quiet life.
Or I can hope at least haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210323_162333_com.instagram.android.jpg

Made up rambling waffle bullshit incoming! Must be an advert due. Why is she dressed as Father Christmas? 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What I do and thanks to someone here who suggested this to me, I set up a second account and then block/unblock them both when I want to view their accounts. That way they can't block me again.

Also forgot to share this post from the other day.
What post was this comment regarding? Was it on Facebook?

@Maggiemoo32 used to know a lot about what was going on with Emily and came up with info about the CIC.... seems to have disappeared now though

Reactions: 8
TRIGGER
Cancer/Double Mastectomy.

This lady has lost both breasts to cancer, she fights so hard to raise awareness, she tries to help woman not feel ashamed of their bodies.
She is consistently put down by Facebook and Instagram having her topless content removed. She has no boobs or nipples to show.
Yet these platforms allow men and young boys and even young female children to post topless.

Thats all to do with the way insta and Facebook police things. I personally find it wrong that they do this. Same as of you see a thin lady in her underwear it’s fine but when you see a larger lady it’s often removed. It’s all wrong. However I don’t think you can compare the images above to a lad/ mans chest. The fact you put a trigger warning shows that some will find it upsetting. Noones going to be upset or triggered by a lads chest. The worlds going mad. Before long we won’t be able to say anything. There was hell on in a group I’m in a few weeks ago ( it’s a sustainable clothing company) as a lady was referring to their clothes and said she didn’t like the sizing of said item she had bought and it emphasizing her mum tum! She was asking fellow mums do they size up or prefer a fitted look. Nothing wrong with her having that view on her own body at all . She was pulled apart by the admin and treat disgusting because of the word mum tum and said we shouldn’t be talking about ourselves like that as it may offend people!! I mean fgs. The company even closed the page for a few weeks. There’s far too much policing now about how we see ourselves. Anyway I’m not going to get into a debate . I’m quite happy my 5 sons wandering round with their tops off age 22 down to 13 and I don’t find it offensive. They post selfie’s and I share pics on my social media if they’re ok with it. I’ll just avoid conversation around comments on the boys bare chests as I just can’t agree. And no I don’t think my 16 daughter should be allowed to walk down the street with her breasts out , I also don’t think she’d want to.

I think they've fell out.
I think the 'thing' Rancid mentioned that isn't happening anymore is the CIC 🤞🤞🤞
And E moved to Devon with the promise of a role in the CIC so she's pretty pissed that's not happening.
So they've had a massive barny, she's realised R is a lying, theiving, lazy good for nothing piece of 💩 and has gone to have a quiet life.
Or I can hope at least haha
yes, I said I thought it was the CIC that she meant wasn’t happening any more too. But someone on here said it was still advertising for advice calls or something. Still, we can dream eh.
More accurately, we can hope that a stop has been put to it- to protect any more vulnerable people being impacted by this lots poor approach to everything! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.