PTWM #68 The house is like a hamster cage, all paid for by her PayPal "wage"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she normally shower with clothes on? Is that why she’s saying she’s naked?🤣. also does she NOT talk to Josh? Why doesn’t she know there was a plumber coming 🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is the epitome of narcissism isn’t she! That WhatsApp to Josh this morning was loaded to her stories almost instantly after she’d sent it to him and it’s all for her huns to start reposting it and telling their follows to follow her because she’s so hysterically funny 🤦🏻‍♀️ The pretend fall in her new slippers yesterday was another prime example and she was soon reposting their stories about her. Social media really does breed some vile people doesn’t it.....good job us tattlers are here to show them for what they really are 😂

Reactions: 32
How important does he think he is to have a do not disturb message like that 😂
My phone set it up automatically, I have an iPhone and I’d hired a brand new polo so it had CarPlay. It detects you’re driving and does it automatically unless you turn it off.

His car likely has the same, being brand *new and all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
That’s quite an aggressive message she sent him 🙄 I know it’s because she’s oh so funny and ditsy constantly being caught naked but if my husband sent me that I’d be raging. Anyway who let the Plummer in? No tradesman would enter a house that they could only see children running around in. They wait for the adult to answer the door for exactly that reason and any tradesmen I’ve had going upstairs always ask if there’s anyone in the bathroom 🙄

Reactions: 31
It's beyond tit. Astrid definitely made it so badly that R would never ask her for anything. EVER AGAIN. R knows its tit but has to arse lick A. A knows It's tit but has to keep up the pretence that she's super cool and super talented ( and to be fair she wears some really good clothes). R has no clue that A knows because she's the Goddess of the world and why would anyone do that to her?!.
I keep expecting a little face to pop out like Jeremy Bedle or Ant and Dec "GOT YA"😆😆. Then they'd both have to admit that it's tit and that tattle called it on the first view 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The plumber came in and then Rachel decided it was a great time to walk around naked like she did with the builder🤢
Or its complete bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The plumber came in and then Rachel decided it was a great time to walk around naked like she did with the builder🤢
Or its complete bullshit.
At least she wasn't checking her fanny to see if she was still on her period this time 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.