PTWM #68 The house is like a hamster cage, all paid for by her PayPal "wage"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she wanted to do a spin I thought "as if there's room in that dollhouse loft for spinning" 😂😂
😂😂 i was waiting for her to hit her head on the ceiling! i’ve just moved from a house that had sloping roof in the bedroom on one side but full size height the other three walls - it flipping hurts when you bang your head!

Reactions: 6
just caught up... been away for a few days as i’m in the middle of moving house 🤯🤯 so only been able to check when hubby has been busy😂.
anyone else cringe when she “fell over”... that wasn’t at all preplanned 🙄
The huns will be wetting themselves.

Reactions: 7
So, she said she has 3 pairs of those pj's... thats £240 on pyjamas 🤯 plus a £30 mask...
Add on just one pair of slippers that's £310
Soooooo relatable!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That fall was fake as duck. She needs acting lessons. Cue the desperado attention seeking huns wetting themselves 🙄

Reactions: 19
Anyone else spot the Gucci box today? It just happened to be there as she took the camera over to her wardrobe. What will the be, £450 trainers?

Bloody named stuff riles me, especially when it comes to children’s expectations on named stuff.

Reactions: 14
Betsy seems to be desperately trying to make it as a full time influencer, it’s actually really sad. She needs some guidance from an adult who has her best interests at heart. She’s probably better off checking in here with us than relying on Rach, Josh or Emily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
How cringe her looking through people reposting of how oh so hilarious she is when she ‘fell’ 🙄

69E7C671-CDDC-47EA-BC19-8F3EBBD387ED.jpeg
State of them, on a brand new crapet aswell.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Quite a long time ago now she had some jumpers for her and the girls, and hannah I think, by a company called made in snetty, I see hannah promotes them, does any one know what the connection is there?

And I know a couple of people have mentioned on here about some members of the household not being on camera as much, I have thought that too, we all know the adults read here, I think the statements from Ava were read by J and he found out a lot of things which he wasn't aware of, and maybe it's not all hunky dory in the hamster cage. 🤔

Reactions: 18
🤮🤮🤮 She wears the bleeping things outside in the garden, trudging through dog turds and chicken tit, then wears them back in the house, puts her feet up on the sofa etc 🤮🤮 filthy cow!
She has that many pairs she could have a pair for the garden, a pair for the downstairs en-suite 🤦🏼‍♀️, a pair for inside her hell hole of a house and keep the newest pair at the bottom of the hobbit stairs to keep her new carpets looking clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way did Wilby wear that jogging suit ! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just finished watching eastenders and Emily reminds me of Dotty Cotton!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She has that many pairs she could have a pair for the garden, a pair for the downstairs en-suite 🤦🏼‍♀️, a pair for inside her hell hole of a house and keep the newest pair at the bottom of the hobbit stairs to keep her new carpets looking clean.
There's probably a pair specially for paddling around in piss when Wobbly has been playing in the toilet 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I have only been following her for a while & don't really pay much attention but I have read a few threads here & the wiki etc & it appears she’s a proper piece of work.
Anyway. Can I just ask, what is the deal with her teeth? There’s older pics on her grid where they look pretty ok, but now they have that terrible set of braces on which don’t seem to have changed her teeth in the whole time she’s had them. In fact the braces appear to be making her teeth more gappy & sticky out. Did something terrible happen between the older pictures where she had a normal haircut and not really that bad teeth and now? I’m very dentally confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I have only been following her for a while & don't really pay much attention but I have read a few threads here & the wiki etc & it appears she’s a proper piece of work.
Anyway. Can I just ask, what is the deal with her teeth? There’s older pics on her grid where they look pretty ok, but now they have that terrible set of braces on which don’t seem to have changed her teeth in the whole time she’s had them. In fact the braces appear to be making her teeth more gappy & sticky out. Did something terrible happen between the older pictures where she had a normal haircut and not really that bad teeth and now? I’m very dentally confused.
Nope she just decided she wanted them after she made money from the book. They've been on for 2 years now. She has said recently that 2 other dentists advised her to have some teeth removed before having braces but she refused. She found someone else to do it and this is the result. Had she have done her research before spending £3k, she would have known that the end result of braces with overcrowding means flared teeth. Her own fault for being a twit and not listening to 2 professionals

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her voice in that sheepers ad.... I can't describe it... its manic, its not how she usually does adverts.. shes losing the plot. She comes across as volatile now and like she's ready to lose her marbles. Its all very strange

Reactions: 23
Her voice in that sheepers ad.... I can't describe it... its manic, its not how she usually does adverts.. shes losing the plot. She comes across as volatile now and like she's ready to lose her marbles. Its all very strange
Think she's trying be a little sexy 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No way did Wilby wear that jogging suit ! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just finished watching eastenders and Emily reminds me of Dotty Cotton!
Its probably edies not willy's or its been gifted and the companies see how big he looks when in the birdcage loft and sent bigger size

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.