PTWM #66 No kids allowed unless buying her weed, lock hobbit door while they do the deed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a home instagram account and the end goal is (presumably, judging by how she runs her PTWM account) endorsements and ambassador roles. So its a business. Based on that could any losses be given back as a tax refund? For example I have a normal office job and pay tax for that. On the side I have a website selling items. Any "props" used in my website photos can be claimed back. Whether it be a wall sign behind the item or the blanket an item is placed on etc. I just send the receipts to my account (along with the petrol receipts and parking tickets I used to go get these items) and it comes off my profit. The first year when I made a loss Im sure I got a refund from my day job tax I had paid. So will R be able to claim back every item that appears in her home account photos? also would the actual building work itself be seen as a business expense? as its all to grow her business and create the end goal of a profit.

Reactions: 8
So that's all the other kids are expected to look after Wilbert so she doesn't have to.
966056ED-0F3B-430D-80EC-6F3439F8884E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So that's all the other kids are expected to look after Wilbert so she doesn't have to. View attachment 449560
Soif he’s in with Edie he can get all around the house while the lovebirds are locked upstairs? Unless there will be a gate on edies door that she can open! . She doesn’t even make sense! Thick bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soif he’s in with Edie he can get all around the house while the lovebirds are locked upstairs? Unless there will be a gate on edies door that she can open! . She doesn’t even make sense! Thick bint.
She tries to make it sound like they’re responsible parents when all they really want is to leave the kids to it. She would much rather Wobble went to Edie in the night (when she’s there) than disturbed them.

Reactions: 20
100% that bedroom will be down as an office. Like others have said it’s no heating/en suite/proper staircase or door that would meet any building regs. We had an extension built downstairs and a stud wall put up in the largest bedroom of our house to make 2 bedrooms and we had to get everything signed off by building regs who came and did regular inspections and a completion certificate from them which we needed to give to our solicitor when we sold it on. Fire doors, separate doors into each off the bedroom so we had create a ‘landing’ type space in there too. Was a bloody nightmare if I’m honest and it’s put me off doing any more work again 🤣. Family member is a builder so he did most of the work for us and there is no way in hell would be have done something like they’ve done especially given they have children in the house. No way would she be able to get through the trap door and down those ‘stairs’ quickly is she needed to? What a dick 🥴. Accident waiting to happen.

I still can’t believe that B lives in the garden next to the chickens wtf? She’s been in there a couple of years too I think, I wouldn’t sleep if i was her mum especially given how she shows 1000s of her followers this too. Some right weirdos around anything could happen - she’s now up in the roof too so wouldn’t hear anything surely?

Reactions: 21
Wonder has she thought ahead to when W is in the mischievous preschool age and is able to get up to the shag pad alone and locks himself in how's she going to get him to open it back up 🥴 presume there will be a stair gate made next to stop him going up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So many, what appear genuine questions, regarding the stairs and the door. R must really be hating it! Home accounts are so so different from ‘Mum’ accounts.

Also, she needs to start labelling things properly, surely the stool from Astrid should be labelled #ad/#gifted as she’s saying it’s a gift, and tagging Astrids account? Sorry, I follow The Turner House Project and Sarah literally labels every item, every time they are shown!

We all know there’s a great deal of difference for when Wilby is in his bedroom and the adults are downstairs watching tv with the monitor on awake and alert, versus him waking in the night and wanting his parents and they are asleep on a different floor with the doors shut . Also if it was ‘more than likely he’d be in with Edie’ wouldn’t that be disturbing their daughter’s sleep?

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand that response. If she puts a stair gate on W’s door how will he get to Edie?

I’d say moving themselves up to the roof space puts paid to the idea of her getting pregnant again unless they swap rooms in the future.

No way would you want to be negotiating the hatch and stairs pregnant or afterwards with a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So many, what appear genuine questions, regarding the stairs and the door. R must really be hating it! Home accounts are so so different from ‘Mum’ accounts.

Also, she needs to start labelling things properly, surely the stool from Astrid should be labelled #ad/#gifted as she’s saying it’s a gift, and tagging Astrids account? Sorry, I follow The Turner House Project and Sarah literally labels every item, every time they are shown!
I think it’s been said on here before but the difference between Sarah and Rancid is astoundingly.. Sarah is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Slightly off topic but I got blocked from her and then a few days later realised Emily had blocked me. Rather odd thing to do. I would never tell my bestie to block someone we know let alone some stranger off the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slightly off topic but I got blocked from her and then a few days later realised Emily had blocked me. Rather odd thing to do. I would never tell my bestie to block someone we know let alone some stranger off the internet!
Maybe they are filtering ppl off Emily’s account that don’t actually know her? They have to probs be more careful with what is shown if they have random ppl following both accounts! Though I have no idea why R would block you from hers if you haven’t even done anything wrong 😂

Reactions: 7
Maybe they are filtering ppl off Emily’s account that don’t actually know her? They have to probs be more careful with what is shown if they have random ppl following both accounts! Though I have no idea why R would block you from hers if you haven’t even done anything wrong 😂
It oops like Emily’s follower count is growing, she’s not far off 10,000 when she can start doing ads too 🙄

Why did Rachel even share this? This person is such a fan of their reno they’ve not even tagged the correct home account 🤣

33AAAC6F-A2CB-4510-B9CD-F5E833FB82FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
It oops like Emily’s follower count is growing, she’s not far off 10,000 when she can start doing ads too 🙄

Why did Rachel even share this? This person is such a fan of their reno they’ve not even tagged the correct home account 🤣

View attachment 449721
They’re not even following the home account 😂. Wonder if this is one of her “agency” pals being paid to promote each other

Reactions: 7
"More than likely be in with edie"
How does that even make sense?
Will edie (a 7 year old) be responsible for getting up in the night and going to collect her unsettled 1 year old baby brother and bring him into her bedroom??? Will there be a stair gate at edies room? Why not just get them to share a room then and let one of the other kids have his room??
What happens when he is old enough to either open the staircase,or climb over it (my 2 year old trys). What if one of the kids leave the gate open, they can't even shut a toilet door.
So many questions. She is thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"More than likely be in with edie"
How does that even make sense?
Will edie (a 7 year old) be responsible for getting up in the night and going to collect her unsettled 1 year old baby brother and bring him into her bedroom??? Will there be a stair gate at edies room? Why not just get them to share a room then and let one of the other kids have his room??
What happens when he is old enough to either open the staircase,or climb over it (my 2 year old trys). What if one of the kids leave the gate open, they can't even shut a toilet door.
So many questions. She is thick as tit
The whole thing makes me anxious and he isn't even my child!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.