PTWM #66 No kids allowed unless buying her weed, lock hobbit door while they do the deed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t deal with watching her stories, does she even put a trigger warning up ahead of speaking about such sensitive subjects?

This is where I find her page really conflicting, millions of nonsense stories of her random life, with nothing real to say, mixed in between adverts and then chucks in a really emotive subject. So one minute she is moaning about her kids being “up her hole” then she is preaching about all the courses she has done and the amazing work OTHER charities are doing to help women from devastating back grounds. All these different stories just seem odd on the same page? It’s like her split personality all in one place!!

Reactions: 16
There is evidence, people here just aren’t privy to it.

I’ve said I’m not going into specific details. Not on such a public forum.

Again I’ll say, I don’t agree with the way she has made this public. I don’t agree with any of the children being used as content. I feel it’s reprehensible that we all know so much. Bit this isn’t as clear cut as many here would like. Just because R is abhorrent it does not mean someone else is any better.
Whilst I would love to know the full story because I’m a nosy cow, I agree with what you’re saying and don’t think some things should be shared on here.

It’s about 2 young boys at the end of the day and they haven’t asked for their childhood to be broadcast to all and sundry. That’s their argument to have with R (and J because he’s allowed it) when they are adults and they know how much she’s shared about their private lives.

That’s not me trying to moderate btw and saying we shouldn’t discuss things, I just scroll by if there’s something I don’t agree with, it’s just my opinion in this instance that some dirty laundry doesn’t need to be aired especially when it’s children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There is evidence, people here just aren’t privy to it.

I’ve said I’m not going into specific details. Not on such a public forum.

Again I’ll say, I don’t agree with the way she has made this public. I don’t agree with any of the children being used as content. I feel it’s reprehensible that we all know so much. Bit this isn’t as clear cut as many here would like. Just because R is abhorrent it does not mean someone else is any better.
You said previously the boys chose ro stop contact not the courts so there must have been a CAO stipulating boys live with Joyce and see S. Kids views and choice are important though. I can see how awful this would have become. I dont know what id do if my ex had encouraged me to have an abortion, had an affair in the woods and then the new bird went viral with it all. Probably lost it somewhat and not been exemplary.

Ratchet implies alcoholism, physical abuse, local authority social work involvement but just hints at it which doesnt all fit with a RMN have no restrictions on practice and keeping her registration. Quite disgusting of her to use her platform to do this.

Sometimes kids are better off with their fathers It happens. Kids views carry weight as well

Reactions: 13
How can someone be talking about something so serious but then laughs when explaining it!! She is off her tits!
The only emotion she can show is laughter, and that’s fake. Oh, and anger, but she tries to conceal that.

Reactions: 10
Forgive me for not recalling. But I am assuming, given your knowledge, that one of the parents involved shared physical proof of the circumstances with you? And they sought you out via Tattle?
Someone connected to one of them, and neither of the ones you’re thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You said previously the boys chose ro stop contact not the courts so there must have been a CAO stipulating boys live with Joyce and see S. Kids views and choice are important though. I can see how awful this would have become. I dont know what id do if my ex had encouraged me to have an abortion, had an affair in the woods and then the new bird went viral with it all. Probably lost it somewhat and not been exemplary.

Ratchet implies alcoholism, physical abuse, local authority social work involvement but just hints at it which doesnt all fit with a RMN have no restrictions on practice and keeping her registration. Quite disgusting of her to use her platform to do this.

Sometimes kids are better off with their fathers It happens. Kids views carry weight as well
I didn’t. I said contact was stopped at the request of one of the boys following involvement of relevant professional bodies, who were the ones that made the decision. I answered no further questions on the subject as too much detail for a public forum.

And your last sentence sums it up. But all too often the views of the children in question are completely disregard by posters here, to be used as another stick to beat R with. Let’s face it, it isn’t like it’s all they have on her is it?

I can’t think of anyone who would have access to those documents apart from Josh, Rachel and bio mum 🤣
Yet you’ve seen for yourself court documents shared on here relating to the girls.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.