PTWM #66 No kids allowed unless buying her weed, lock hobbit door while they do the deed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dinnerbag for the thread title - had to shorten it to fit!

First time I've made a thread so 🤞🏻 it works

Find all threads here

For those new to Part Time Working Mummy, @DipsyDoodle has done a fantastic wiki which you can read here

I've been over on the Jack Monroe threads tonight catching up and they have mentioned that on the Sarah Akwisombe threads someone called seasonsincolour has been investigating fraud in influencers. The things she has looked into has been a bit different to our Rach and I don't have insta anymore to check stuff, but it might be worth looking into?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Do they not have an en suite in that loft?? My god imagine going down those stairs in the night for a wee...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks to @Dinnerbag for the thread title - had to shorten it to fit!

First time I've made a thread so 🤞🏻 it works

Find all threads here

For those new to Part Time Working Mummy, @DipsyDoodle has done a fantastic wiki which you can read here

I've been over on the Jack Monroe threads tonight catching up and they have mentioned that on the Sarah Akwisombe threads someone called seasonsincolour has been investigating fraud in influencers. The things she has looked into has been a bit different to our Rach and I don't have insta anymore to check stuff, but it might be worth looking into?
Hate to say it because I love it but I think this title will be removed by the mods because it mentions weed 🙈😭

Reactions: 1
As a recap...
The loft has been completed, with hobbit door, one rail of clothes and an expensive chest of drawers and a small double bed. Plus a big storage room 😂

Rach has been showing off the "perfect patchwork life" to deflect from anyone daring to speak out

I had a birthday (complete with cake icing which had been corrected to 11 after showing how hilariously Betsy had written 10...). He was paraded on the PTWM insta but not on Js cos they "don't show the boys"

Ex-tattlers have been sharing the love elsewhere where threads about Rach don't last long

Can't think what else happened this time round!

Reactions: 10
As a recap...
The loft has been completed, with hobbit door, one rail of clothes and an expensive chest of drawers and a small double bed. Plus a big storage room 😂

Rach has been showing off the "perfect patchwork life" to deflect from anyone daring to speak out

I had a birthday (complete with cake icing which had been corrected to 11 after showing how hilariously Betsy had written 10...). He was paraded on the PTWM insta but not on Js cos they "don't show the boys"

Ex-tattlers have been sharing the love elsewhere where threads about Rach don't last long

Can't think what else happened this time round!
Where the hell are those drawers even going to go? How are they going to get up there? How do they need them if Josh only has a capsule wardrobe? Why do they think the loft is a good plan? I have ALL OF THE QUESTIONS.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went down the rabbit hole of looking on IG at loft conversions and there are some beautiful examples of getting it right😊.

I like the colours and her bits and pieces , if it was 2 ft higher to prevent trapped nerves in the neck, an adult sized door with non potentially killer stairs it’d be 👍.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I went down the rabbit hole of looking on IG at loft conversions and there are some beautiful examples of getting it right😊.

I like the colours and her bits and pieces , if it was 2 ft higher to prevent trapped nerves in the neck, an adult sized door with non potentially killer stairs it’d be 👍.
And had an en-suite

And space for actual furniture not just a clothes rail and some bookends on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I’m speechless about the loft conversion, I’ve been following it and waiting for it to get better. Who are these builders and architects she talks of? The hatch? 👀 I’m sure no one would get that passed off. Building regs, fire safety etc. You even have to have specific angles on the stairs as they can’t be too steep to be passed off. (Although you’d only have it passed off if you were selling it as a bedroom)

Where the hell are those drawers even going to go? How are they going to get up there? How do they need them if Josh only has a capsule wardrobe? Why do they think the loft is a good plan? I have ALL OF THE QUESTIONS.
This man has more clothes than ive ever seen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly I’m speechless about the loft conversion, I’ve been following it and waiting for it to get better. Who are these builders and architects she talks of? The hatch? 👀 I’m sure no one would get that passed off. Building regs, fire safety etc. You even have to have specific angles on the stairs as they can’t be too steep to be passed off. (Although you’d only have it passed off if you were selling it as a bedroom)
There's been speculation her brother came over to do it, on a video of J messing about with some tools, the tool box had "baggage checked" tape over it

Reactions: 4
It’s kinda obvious on the home account that she’s not mentioned the stairs/door sitch despite several comments asking about it. Maybe she thinks they’ll just stop asking if she ignores them.

“Forget the stairs, my lovelies, take a look at the world’s smallest wet room... yes, it is smaller than our “pantry” but the sink is part of the actual loo, it’s genius! And behold the piece de resistance - we have turned half of the utility room into *drum roll please* a BEDROOM!!”

🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if any of the home account followers will ask why there’s a 16 year old sleeping in the shed, a 15 year old hanging out in the utility room and the parents hiding in the loft while the 7 year old is loving life in a large room complete with double bed 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The attic absolutely breaks fire safety regulations with that little hatch, it says there must be 2m headroom across the whole of the escape route (including the door and the staircase). That could possibly be pushed to 1.8m if the ceiling slopes but must be 2m at the centre of the door and the centre of the staircase. The whole way.

Reactions: 10
Are the huns starting to get some common sense?!
I don’t think these are huns, I think they’re people who enjoy following interiors pages. She’s going to come unstuck if she gets all passive aggressive on there and blocks people assuming they’re Tattle bastards. Won’t go down well.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.