PTWM #66 No kids allowed unless buying her weed, lock hobbit door while they do the deed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the person on the last thread who said her house looks like Tracy Beakers dumping ground- you are so right, can’t believe I hadn’t noticed that before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The attic absolutely breaks fire safety regulations with that little hatch, it says there must be 2m headroom across the whole of the escape route (including the door and the staircase). That could possibly be pushed to 1.8m if the ceiling slopes but must be 2m at the centre of the door and the centre of the staircase. The whole way.
Oh and a fire door into the room too.

Reactions: 5
Thanks to @Dinnerbag for the thread title - had to shorten it to fit!

First time I've made a thread so 🤞🏻 it works

Find all threads here

For those new to Part Time Working Mummy, @DipsyDoodle has done a fantastic wiki which you can read here

I've been over on the Jack Monroe threads tonight catching up and they have mentioned that on the Sarah Akwisombe threads someone called seasonsincolour has been investigating fraud in influencers. The things she has looked into has been a bit different to our Rach and I don't have insta anymore to check stuff, but it might be worth looking into?
Really interesting SA tea. Main points....as related to ptwm being check credentials and experience and if someone claims to be an expert what bona fide experience do they have, qualifications etc.... mosre relevant to when her CIC gets off the ground I suppose. Thats her UPS. SA has been outed for being all about the lies.

Reactions: 2
She can absolutely have a loft conversion like that but there is NO WAY IN HELL that room has passed checks to allow people to sleep in it. No chance. My friend had a loft similar to that which she used as her office, but she wasn't allowed a bed in it. This is going back a good few years now though, but I doubt that's changed.

Reactions: 6
She can absolutely have a loft conversion like that but there is NO WAY IN HELL that room has passed checks to allow people to sleep in it. No chance. My friend had a loft similar to that which she used as her office, but she wasn't allowed a bed in it. This is going back a good few years now though, but I doubt that's changed.
If anything, it’ll have gotten stricter! It’s completely bloody illegal and a total fire safety hazard. Only looked at the hobbit door and staircase for the first time today and I am SHOOK.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anything, it’ll have gotten stricter! It’s completely bloody illegal and a total fire safety hazard. Only looked at the hobbit door and staircase for the first time today and I am SHOOK.
Same. The size of the 'door' 😂😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We are looking at houses to buy, saw one the other day with a “storage loft” had a strange ladder/shelf thing up the wall to get into it (better than what R&J have done and very clever) and it’s being used as a bedroom with everything done but it’s not officially a bedroom as they haven’t got it signed off due to not being able to have a fire door in it. It’s just the hatch with a guard rail banister type thing round it so you don’t fall. So being advertised it’s a 3 bed house but with a 4th “storage loft” bedroom. Was better than theirs with the head hight.

Reactions: 7
Same. The size of the 'door' 😂😭😂
I have a loft conversion with under eves storage and our doors for THAT are similar sizes to her access door. We also have a fire door and a full staircase. And heating. We didn’t do an en-suite because we are not made of money but if we did there’s enough space for a shower, the toilet and sink and a bath if we reeeeeally wanted one up there. Hers is a total joke.

She is realising pretty quickly that instahome followers are more clued up. The reason she isn't answering about the stairs is because she knows she will look stupid, and she knows she hasn't had it passed by B.R
So by keeping quiet, she won't give anyone a reason to report it. Shes a bellend.
A home account is literally on the other end of the scale to a potty mouthed insta"mum" account.
You can put your foot in that door with a few fluffy stools and wired lamps.. hone followers know what they are talking about, what you going to do, start and block certain words from your comments on this account too? Maybe "building regs" "stairs" "hatch" ????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't understand why she would get carpet and blinds from a place like this that only does commercial work. Am I missing something?
Cic 👀

I don't understand why she would get carpet and blinds from a place like this that only does commercial work. Am I missing something?
Maybe it's being paid for as her "office" afterall

Reactions: 19
CAECB5B1-222B-486B-AD54-00E0460F8B88.jpeg

Just lock him in? Has this woman had kids before?
It’s a bit different having his monitor on when he’s in bed and you’re downstairs to him being locked in his room when you’re fast asleep in the hobbit room.

Reactions: 16
I dont have 200k followers watching me every day on Instagram or duck knows how many on facebook but even as someone unknown I still like to be thought of as an actual functioning adult. I still want people to see me and think of me as their equal.
How has ratshit gone from being a mother juggling work and home while supporting a police officer husband with a demanding job. Home life, school life, wife life and social life. All while still maintaining friendships and social stuff .... to this 🤷‍♀️ what a bleeping fall from grace. She really must be the joke of her friends and family. Is the money worth losing your self respect and dignity for? Dumbing yourself down and diluting your value? Baffles me the person she has become and it's actually quite sad that what was once an intelligent, beautiful looking woman has done this to herself. Because as much as we all dislike what she has done there is no denying that her and josh really could have done so much more and actually created a decent honest thing for dv survivors. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The attic absolutely breaks fire safety regulations with that little hatch, it says there must be 2m headroom across the whole of the escape route (including the door and the staircase). That could possibly be pushed to 1.8m if the ceiling slopes but must be 2m at the centre of the door and the centre of the staircase. The whole way.
Im pleased none of the kids are up there if its not legal.

Reactions: 8
I would worry about the stairs and also how easy it is for them to hang out of those windows above the "shelf" if kids were put up there. It's an accident waiting to happen.

• Wow
Completely this, they’ve done it on the cheap. You categorically would not have got building regs for those stairs (they literally measure the angle to a degree). They could have still done it but the stair case would have been brought right into the middle of the room. I can’t even stop laughing at the door 😂 what’s worse is she’s created a home account for this tit.

Reactions: 22
Not sure if this has already been said but... they are going to regret moving up there in the summer! Everyone knows loft conversions are total sweat boxes unless there’s proper cooling mechanisms in place such as air con. Our house already had a loft conversion when we bought it and it’s freezing in the winter (never have the radiators turned on because we barely use the 2 rooms as can only stand up in the centre of the rooms so don’t really class them as proper rooms) and boiling in the summer. Like a bloody greenhouse up there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.