PTWM #65 Stealing from the poor to make herself rich, robbing Rachel is a selfish witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine once upon a time being a respected police officer, then marrying a woman who literally scams people through a domestic violence charity, threatens to kick a 10year olds child head in, is best friends with a cocaine smuggler and stabbing jo, is a self confessed drug addict, shagged more people in your home town than you have had hot dinners, takes drugs and blames it on their 15 year old child and sells your soul on the Internet for a free sofa.
Oh to be josh!!! No wonder he's always bleeping miserable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Imagine once upon a time being a respected police officer, then marrying a woman who literally scams people through a domestic violence charity, threatens to kick a 10year olds child head in, is best friends with a cocaine smuggler and stabbing jo, is a self confessed drug addict, shagged more people in your home town than you have had hot dinners, takes drugs and blames it on their 15 year old child and sells your soul on the Internet for a free sofa.
No excuse for those sliders mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You forgot shagged his sister before him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else hear the "whit whoo money money" on the video stream when isaac opened his card? Self awareness at its best there

Reactions: 21
Not allowed to shower alone?
PTWM made some ridiculous statement (aka lie) that she won’t shower alone - she will only shower with Josh as back in the early days having a shower together was the only time they could talk alone about the family court process that they were going through with the boys (aka alienating them from their real mum). It’s a habit that they apparently continued - think she thought the huns would think this was adorable #couplegoals

Considering she also states that she has 3 showers a day I don’t know how Josh manages to hold down a 40hr per week police job 😉

Betty Bullshitter strikes again 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That birthday post is lacking real emotion. Normally it's an opportunity for a sob fest and full off weeping with love and trauma.
Happy birthday have a thrown together cake that's been redone a few times and love you ridiculous amounts. The end.
Next ad......
With her own kids she can turn a birthday post into a sob fest all about her ( happy birthday ***** I gave birth to you and we spent a horrific birthday in a needle filled bedsit with just one cupcake between us and I felt such a tit mom as we were so poor I had to buy a second hand Henry hoover from the local boozed that smelt of fags every time I used it . Little did we know one day I’d received two Dysons free of charge and never have to work again , love you.
What can she say to her step sons ? The only back stories there are when they were little was with their real mum who she’s stopped them seeing !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t forget the additional shower each time she has a Pooh. Does josh go in that one with her while she cleans her hole?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
PTWM made some ridiculous statement (aka lie) that she won’t shower alone - she will only shower with Josh as back in the early days having a shower together was the only time they could talk alone about the family court process that they were going through with the boys (aka alienating them from their real mum). It’s a habit that they apparently continued - think she thought the huns would think this was adorable #couplegoals

Considering she also states that she has 3 showers a day I don’t know how Josh manages to hold down a 40hr per week police job 😉

Betty Bullshitter strikes again 🙄😂
Didn't they whisper shout in the shower or some other ridiculous term she uses

Reactions: 5
The same showers that apparently the kids all walk in on so they can't get 5 mins peace (she said once that even the boys walk in while they are in the shower together) totally inappropriate but also bullshit too!

Reactions: 14
@Dorothy-redshoes you forgot that he can’t even stand up straight in his own bedroom, has to crawl through a mouse hole to get through it and is never allowed to shower alone
Plus remember from her stories yesterday she showers after every 💩 so not only has he got to shower with her he gets to smell the inside of her arse while he’s at it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Plus remember from her stories yesterday she showers after every 💩 so not only has he got to shower with her he gets to smell the inside of her arse while he’s at it.
I remember at high school all the it girls would brag about taking lots of showers, that’s what this reminds me of. I shower or bath every day but I don’t think I’ve discussed that with anyone since I was trying to fit in with the girls who showered several times a day....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.