PTWM #65 Stealing from the poor to make herself rich, robbing Rachel is a selfish witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I’ve done it right. 🙊

@Lucyinthesky88 well done 👏

I think I’ve made a boo boo,
I did try 😭

link to wiki all about the lovely Racheallleeee

if anyone has any screen shots from Ava’s post that would be fab, as I can’t find them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Trying to catch up but can someone fill me in on the whole Vanessa and sisters? What happened? X
Someone noticed Vanessa had resigned from the CIC and then posters started coming on tea spilling including her step daughter. Best thing to do is read the last couple of threads or just go the most liked posts as avas are up there.

Reactions: 6
I hope I’ve done it right. 🙊

@Lucyinthesky88 well done 👏

I think I’ve made a boo boo,
I did try 😭

link to wiki all about the lovely Racheallleeee

if anyone has any screen shots from Ava’s post that would be fab, as I can’t find them.
Here are some screenshots

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Recap:

V has resigned from the CIC due to concerns over Rachaele's plans (not putting it on social media, putting Emily in as manager of the women's centre, despite having no experience, knowledge or qualifications in this area). Ratchet is apparently telling people that V is bi-polar.
Betsy wants to be a cake decorator, so the day after a Tesco ad Raychaellleee headed off to Asda with B and T in tow to buy cake supplies.
Betsy made Isaac a birthday cake.
Josh looked at birds out of the window in the hobbit loft, and Rachaele took the piss.
Rachaele did a tit Tesco advert, claiming that the Free From range is suitable for her veggie and vegan kids.
I can't remember what else has gone on!

I am working on an update for the wiki to include the details given by Ava.

Reactions: 19
Quick recap hope I get it all correct

V resigned from CIC
V’s daughters posted other details we didnt know about R (think some people have screen shots)
She done an ad for Tesco the other night then shopped at Asda’s the next day.
She chased Seb because he washed his feet in the kitchen sink but that story was quickly deleted for some reason.
No mattress in the loft yet.
Wilby still entertained by the tv.
She took the piss out of Josh bird watching.
Some sweets was delivered to wrong address but she showed sweets on her stories few days before.
Can’t think of anything else

Reactions: 9
She probably made I wait for his presents because it's been said on here before that the kids dont watch each other opening their presents

Reactions: 22
Anyone else think the reason the whole family is watching for Isaac is because when it was Sebs birthday, it was only her and Josh and there was lots of comments on here about it?
Just seems strange as Isaac is normally the forgotten one who "can't be on social media..."

Reactions: 20
She’s put that because she thinks it’s sweet he waited but in reality I think it’s crappy if a kid has to wait around for someone 🤷🏻‍♀️
If he was waiting for Betsy, she should have gone and got her, not made him wait. Betsy also said she had been awake since 9:30 🙄

Reactions: 16
Also need to add to recap about R getting Ava’s sister - presumably B to buy weed from a friend for her use. Joyce found it and B took the flack.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.