Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Imagine once upon a time being a respected police officer, then marrying a woman who literally scams people through a domestic violence charity, threatens to kick a 10year olds child head in, is best friends with a cocaine smuggler and stabbing jo, is a self confessed drug addict, shagged more people in your home town than you have had hot dinners, takes drugs and blames it on their 15 year old child and sells your soul on the Internet for a free sofa.
Oh to be josh!!! No wonder he's always fucking miserable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
No kids allowed unless they are buying her weed....
Lock the hobbit door whilst they do the deed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Scd1991

VIP Member
His wife’s been shagging his sister then relaxing with a spliff afterwards, poor guy is allowed to look miserable this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70

FridaK

VIP Member
I REFUSE to be judged by someone who openly admits to finding her stories ‘very funny.’

I am sorry but that’s a step too far 🤚😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Heads up bitches - I've updated the wiki!

I haven't included Ava's message where she detailed the allegation of R smoking weed, although I have a screenshot Ava deleted her message so I didn't think it was appropriate to have it on there, instead I've summarised what she said. Also added on some extra bits I've been meaning to put in for a while. Now I'm just here waiting for you all to send me flowers and cards telling me how amazing I am 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Scd1991

VIP Member
Of course Rach has bathed her own son before!
Do none of you remember the time Rach got Betsy to buy her drugs then when Josh found out Rach blamed it on Betsy and Betsy moved out to her sisters for a week.
Obviously she bathed him that week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Is this topic about the PayPal? The colour of clothes are irrelevant surely. Pink, black or orange leggings seriously do not matter.
Oh no we don’t limit ourselves babe 💕 Frilly teeth? Flesh-coloured leggings? Home decor? Going down on your sister-in-law? Using your teenage daughter as your drugs supplier? Quality of parenting? Lack of morals? We just crack on babes.

Like it or lump it I’m afraid 😇🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 59

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I do feel sorry for Josh. I don’t particularly like him but he’s clearly a good man with good morals, who mostly likely disagrees with the contradictory bullshit that his wife does. She’s changed a lot but so has he, she treats him like utter shit, mocks him and encourages the kids to do so too. Not all abuse is physical
He shagged a pregnant woman who had a partner in the woods and then left his wife, took their children and stopped her seeing them, before pretending to be Daddy to the newborn baby while she was unable to see her real Dad because they were trying to stop it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ve long since said that Josh can only get it up to himself in the mirror, that just confirms it 👌
Anyway I’m changing my user picture to something I feel represents both of their hobbies 😁

934E3D51-D6B5-4843-B5F0-7240FF7BE5F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Sausageface

Chatty Member
My biggest beef about PTWM is that she has broadcast those poor boys’ difficult relationship with their mum to all and sundry to the point that we are all discussing and having an opinion on it on here. That’s their story for them only. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 52

Scotblock

VIP Member
Do any of you actually physically know them, like as in their life is directly affecting yours, or do you all just go off what sheila from number 56 who knows r's cousin twice removed best friend from Ireland that once had an affair with a descendants stories. Every sentence starts with "I think" "I bet" "somebody said 23 threads ago so it must be true" . Why does anybody actually care? And btw I dont know her, I'm not a spy. I do find her IG stories funny, thought her book was shit (very much likes to blame other people), and at the end of the day, I dont actually care. Why get so wrapped up in something that you will never ever know the full true details about?
I respect your comment and coming on here and asking and it is valid to you. I’ll be completely honest with you. I don’t care about her, him, the kids or the extended family. When her kids have grown up and work out the truth and fucking hate them all (as I did with my family in a very similar situation) that’s on them and I hope they all have money for the therapy. But what I do care about is the fact she has openly deceived what is classed as vulnerable people into spending money on what is an excellent and worthy cause but...........she has then went on to keep the money and spend it on herself. That’s the crux of it. She’s dishonest, vile and quite frankly utterly shameless to parade that about and actually think that some people might not question her lifestyle. Remember most people on this thread once liked her and donated to the cause and now feel like they’ve been conned so don’t be quick to dismiss them. She puts her life out there for money and validation so eventually some people are going to ask. Oh, and FYI Ruraidh lives at no 56 by me and he’s a lovely young chap him and his partner Steven and they don’t rip people off under the ruse of “charity” 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

FridaK

VIP Member
“THEY’LL NEVER CATCH ME JOOOSH. NOW WATCH THE KIDS WHILST I FIRE UP MY BONG IN THE ROOF DUNGEON WITH HANNAH 😾😾

B9961EDB-2B96-4FB4-B483-5C2F87553BB3.jpeg

( Sorry, it’s my imagination 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 48

FridaK

VIP Member
I completely appreciate what Mumsnetters are saying re Tattle. It’s not for everyone, we are here to gossip and that’s not everyone’s ‘cup of tea.’ HOWEVER, this current storm that Rachael finds herself in is not because of Tattle. This thread has been going for 18 months and since the initial questions died down, barely any members have crossed over and questioned her outright. Plus whenever someone did take it off here, they were pulled up.

This is a creation of her own doing. She was asked in June’19 to clear up those questions. She didn’t and flung herself into trying to be an InstaMum. That didn’t go well with the others and she then went back to her initial money spinner as a DA Advocate. She still is not qualified, her accounts are still ambiguous and now she is planning to give the equally unqualified Emily & Jordan access to vulnerable women, their children and their money. That’s not going to change no matter how much support you have. You simply need more to do this work than a mediocrely successful Instagram account. Had she followed the plan and kept Vanessa within the CIC then she would have had some credibility at least because of her background. However Vanessa saw the problems and got out taking her credibility with her. So people can come and go, shout ‘obsession,’ say it’s all ‘very mean,’ say they think she’s completely innocent or agree she isn’t. Their opinion is as valid as anyone else’s

But, the fact still remains that she is collecting funds via PayPal, she has collected nearly 30k in Go Fund Me campaigns (that unlike the PayPal had specific reasons for donations. If they we’re not used for the reasons stated, it is indeed fraud I’m afraid,) and the only answer she had was to cry in a car, tell lies on her Facebook page and not provide one substantial update on the donated funds that is/ was conclusive.

It’s within her power to do that. She can shut down this speculation very easily if it is incorrect. Though given what Ava shared and how concerned Vanessa is, she clearly can’t ‘prove her innocence.’ It’s not good enough to say ‘you have no right to ask,’ especially when her Husband is paid by the tax payer to uphold the law. So I’m sorry, Genie whoever you are. You are completely in the wrong both morally and legally. Though you are quite welcome to support her endeavour. Although I’d consider who you will be putting at risk whilst you do that

• Heart
Reactions: 48