PTWM #65 Stealing from the poor to make herself rich, robbing Rachel is a selfish witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I've looked at this woman.
Her face makes me feel weird.
Why are her teeth too big for her mouth?
Like she has too many teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That birthday post is lacking real emotion. Normally it's an opportunity for a sob fest and full off weeping with love and trauma.
Happy birthday have a thrown together cake that's been redone a few times and love you ridiculous amounts. The end.
Next ad......

Reactions: 20
That birthday post is lacking real emotion. Normally it's an opportunity for a sob fest and full off weeping with love and trauma.
Happy birthday have a thrown together cake that's been redone a few times and love you ridiculous amounts. The end.
Next ad......
Agreed. It does feel like she’s posted it because she feels she has to or people will speculate why she hasn’t, not out of genuine love and affection.

Reactions: 15
Remember this?
My kids didn't even know about this when I asked them at the time, and neither they or their friends came across it.

The comments coming out of Rachel's mouth! 😮....Like butter wouldn't melt.
How does she have the nerve after what she has done to people?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
First time I've looked at this woman.
Her face makes me feel weird.
Why are her teeth too big for her mouth?
Like she has too many teeth?
I was sent a link to this thread today, just read the wiki and watched her stories, had to stop as I literally felt like I was choking on her teeth 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was just coming here to say that too. He looks really angry. I wonder why🤔
He is angry cause his capsule wardrobe cardigan is gonna get shrunk in the wash and gifted to Emily by Monday !

Or maybe just angry cause his wife is a fud !

• Haha
Reactions: 43
His wife’s been shagging his sister then relaxing with a spliff afterwards, poor guy is allowed to look miserable this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I was thinking the same :( hope your ok S

I finally gets some attention but only because it’s his birthday and then his dad sat there looking angry and annoyed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.