PTWM #64 All the lying makes us feel sicky...Everyone read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry if I've come across as gullible but I don't follow ptwm that closely. I just thought the story of how she helped Emily move to a safe home was lovely but it appears maybe not all was as it seemed. I do hope Emily will be ok if all this blows up. I've looked at the post again using my sister's account and other people appear to have understood it in the same way that I did. I think these comments might have given me the wrong end of the stick.
Emily was already in a safe home (she and her little boy were living with her parents). Rachaele has just let people think that she has escaped a dangerous situation/relationship and not corrected anyone in the comments because it suits her narrative of being a "saviour".

Bear in mind that Rachaele has shown the outside of Emily's new house, as well as the layout of the inside, do you think that would be appropriate for someone who has recently left an abusive relationship and would likely be living in fear that their attacker could track them down?

Reactions: 24
Emily was already in a safe home (she and her little boy were living with her parents). Rachaele has just let people think that she has escaped a dangerous situation/relationship and not corrected anyone in the comments because it suits her narrative of being a "saviour".

Bear in mind that Rachaele has shown the outside of Emily's new house, as well as the layout of the inside, do you think that would be appropriate for someone who has recently left an abusive relationship and would likely be living in fear that their attacker could track them down?
It got them a few new sofas too, so there was that bonus.

Reactions: 10
So only a few weeks ago she was doing nasty posts aimed at the boys mum. Now it's the turn of B&T half-sisters. She's lower than a snakes belly.
Showing what a nasty little cow she is. I fear for her children’s mental health as they grow up

Reactions: 13
Haven't read all comments so sorry if this has been said already. Just something niggling in my mind since earlier seeing the fact she's guarantor for Es rental. If the previous posts of wanting control over everyone are true then this is just another example of this. If her tit goes tits up so does Es. Where would that leave her.

Reactions: 26

Also gobby Emily seems perfectly OK with appearing in all the stories. Would you do that if you were fleeing dv?

Haven't read all comments so sorry if this has been said already. Just something niggling in my mind since earlier seeing the fact she's guarantor for Es rental. If the previous posts of wanting control over everyone are true then this is just another example of this. If her tit goes tits up so does Es. Where would that leave her.
Going back home to her parents? Or her live in boyfriend could pay the rent?

Reactions: 17

Given how easy it was to find Rachel's house, it wouldn't be that hard to find Emily's house either if someone was really that determined.

Reactions: 11
Also gobby Emily seems perfectly OK with appearing in all the stories. Would you do that if you were fleeing dv?

Going back home to her parents? Or her live in boyfriend could pay the rent?
True just something I was clearly overthinking about! I guess if it does E won't hang round trying to pay her rent etc and most likely run back to her parents or get her boyfriend to pay 🤷

Reactions: 3
The surface has not even been scratched with regards to JP. He did not do amazing things, transform or empower lives, his team carried him, until they realised what a con man he was, they were the force and were amazing. Care in the community my arse.
Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 20.04.17.png

(Yes, I love this meme)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to clarify... Emily left an abusive relationship over 3 years ago, she only contacted R through Instagram AFTER she had took her ex to court over the abuse. She was living in a loving safe home with her parents in another county with a great job as a manager of a store. She left her parents home to set up a love nest with her new boyfriend who she has been with for around 2 years. They moved to Devon because her current boyfriends son lives there and they wanted to be near him. R obviously property searched on her behalf because Emily was in another county and clearly couldn't do it herself.
R made one slight comment about Emily and domestic abuse, planting the seed, and the huns brains went into overdrive and made assumptions and R never put them straight because she never does.
I'm sure I remember seeing Instagram stories of Rachel doing up Emily's new home before she arrived. One of her kids put 'welcome to your new home' on the fridge with magnetic letters and Rach had made her a little bar area with different kinds of gins. I was under the impression she was sorting out the flat as a surprise for Emily and then Emily was going to suddenly flee her old home when it was ready?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
To be honest I think R has screwed up there being a guarantor for Emily. If, let's say Emily is on Rs paypall, and R then suddenly doesn't have means to pay her and let's her go, and decides to not lay her rent, R is responsible to pay the arrears. And Emily won't be financially dependent on her if she does keep the house, she can claim housing benefit (if she doesn't already) to help with the short fall or get her boyfriend to pay his share lol
I would never be a guarantor for anyone except my children

ETA...my point is, R needs to keep Emily sweet because R is now financially responsible for emilys rent if Emily didn't pay

Reactions: 16
I'm sure I remember seeing Instagram stories of Rachel doing up Emily's new home before she arrived. One of her kids put 'welcome to your new home' on the fridge with magnetic letters and Rach had made her a little bar area with different kinds of gins. I was under the impression she was sorting out the flat as a surprise for Emily and then Emily was going to suddenly flee her old home when it was ready?

No, Emily had been free from domestic abuse for quite some years, she had moved on, had a job and was living with her parents. She didn’t flee at all. And that’s the issue many of us have, she is misleading people left right and centre.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.