PTWM #64 All the lying makes us feel sicky...Everyone read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The surface has not even been scratched with regards to JP. He did not do amazing things, transform or empower lives, his team carried him, until they realised what a con man he was, they were the force and were amazing. Care in the community my arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry if I've come across as gullible but I don't follow ptwm that closely. I just thought the story of how she helped Emily move to a safe home was lovely but it appears maybe not all was as it seemed. I do hope Emily will be ok if all this blows up. I've looked at the post again using my sister's account and other people appear to have understood it in the same way that I did. I think these comments might have given me the wrong end of the stick.
Because that is what she does. She leads people to believe what she wants you to believe. Like she never corrects people who say the boys look like her and what a great mum to them she is. She isn't their biological mum yet she lies and puts things so people think she is. Same with the Emily situation. She's bloody good at doing it.

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry if I've come across as gullible but I don't follow ptwm that closely. I just thought the story of how she helped Emily move to a safe home was lovely but it appears maybe not all was as it seemed. I do hope Emily will be ok if all this blows up. I've looked at the post again using my sister's account and other people appear to have understood it in the same way that I did. I think these comments might have given me the wrong end of the stick.
Oh she’s good at pulling the wool over peoples eyes. Also she has a nice little illegal bubble with her little friend Emily. Meanwhile people can’t see their actual families but these 2 do house swaps while Emily homeschools Rachaeles kids so she can “write” I use that term loosely. Then she drops herself in the tit saying that Josh was actual on annual leave last week. So many lies.

Reactions: 23
I smell bull 💩, this new person sounds very young or someone trying to come across young and innocent.
As for the mumsnet, the picture posted said they are the lowest of the low for being in tattle, yet they are here and from what I have heard mumsnet is savage. Pot. Kettle. Glass. Houses 😉😉😉

Reactions: 30
Maybe the whole exposè with pineapple dude was just to piss Ratchet off? Girls sending a message to leave them out of her schemes and insta scam and leave their mum alone.

Sadly as its Ratchet there is fall out for her 2 girls as we know Ratchet is spiteful and vindictive and doesnt play nice when it comes to childrens moral rights to relationships with family. Final straw after all these years maybe yep adult children will do that. Funny that...children grow up....

I honestly don't know how Josh is still there!!
His wallet and his dick

Reactions: 6
I am laughing at the „some musician who is going to take her down“ ! Well there is a headline ..! 🤣🤣🤣 Josh count your chickens now - some musician is coming to get you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to clarify... Emily left an abusive relationship over 3 years ago, she only contacted R through Instagram AFTER she had took her ex to court over the abuse. She was living in a loving safe home with her parents in another county with a great job as a manager of a store. She left her parents home to set up a love nest with her new boyfriend who she has been with for around 2 years. They moved to Devon because her current boyfriends son lives there and they wanted to be near him. R obviously property searched on her behalf because Emily was in another county and clearly couldn't do it herself.
R made one slight comment about Emily and domestic abuse, planting the seed, and the huns brains went into overdrive and made assumptions and R never put them straight because she never does.

Reactions: 33
They can share all the be kind stuff they want - there are people hurting because of R actions

As for the sisters story on insta - that’s a grown woman who knows her step children are hurting posting that to cause more upset - yeah nice one R, be kind indeed

Reactions: 37
Mumsnet terrifies me 😂 last time someone said there was a post over there about her I went to look. Their posters are bleeping mean! They say tattlers are unkind but all the nastiness I saw was from regular mumsnet users
I dare one of ya to go over there and say you give your kids a fruit shoot or a cola ......then you’ll know terrifying 😂😂😂😂, they will rip you to fuckin shreds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I dare one of ya to go over there and say you give your kids a fruit shoot or a cola ......then you’ll know terrifying 😂😂😂😂, they will rip you to fuckin shreds
Tell me about it, I wrote a thread over there about an issue I was having at home. Most people told me to leave my partner and branded him an abuser 😲 he’s so far from
It it’s unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So only a few weeks ago she was doing nasty posts aimed at the boys mum. Now it's the turn of B&T half-sisters. She's lower than a snakes belly.

But but but she navigates the patchwork family thing so well.... step parenting, relationships with numerous biological parents and their partners....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well then they definitely need to start watching Rachaeaeaele and what she feeds Wilby, it will send them over the edge 😂
Yeah an 18 month old who can't talk, still being hand fed puree but the rest of the time lives on chocolate, biscuits and cakes. Mother of the bleeping year right here in Devon.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.