PTWM #64 All the lying makes us feel sicky...Everyone read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how to start a new thread?

There's instructions there, I haven't got time at the moment but if nobody has done it in another hour or so when I've finished work I will do it!

Anyone know how to start a new thread?

There's instructions there, I haven't got time at the moment but if nobody has done it in another hour or so when I've finished work I will do it!

The pay it forward coffees. He put that they had given 135 coffees ;no time period? Could have been that week/month??) but if people are purchasing those at £2.50 a pop he’s actually making money right? Like it doesn’t cost him £2.50 per coffee. So his ‘let’s all be kind’ crap is actually ‘let’s just line my pocket’
I really think this is why Rach has teamed up with him. They both really know how to work the whole be kind thing to their advantage and people are falling for it 😡
You can bet with profit like this that f**King patchwork centre will have a coffee machine.

Reactions: 2
What I don’t get about the whole Vanessa story is that if indeed she and her daughter’s posts and messages are genuine about their experiences were with Rachel, then surely she’s the last person you’d want to work with on a CIC? If this woman took up with your partner , sold your home under your nose and keep you short of independence by delivering food and giving no money for gas or electric, why years later would you be posting on social photos of yourselves along with others at a table in a restaurant? Is it just me? If my husbands ex partner treated me so shabbily no way would I want anything to do with their shady dealings.

Reactions: 4
What I don’t get about the whole Vanessa story is that if indeed she and her daughter’s posts and messages are genuine about their experiences were with Rachel, then surely she’s the last person you’d want to work with on a CIC? If this woman took up with your partner , sold your home under your nose and keep you short of independence by delivering food and giving no money for gas or electric, why years later would you be posting on social photos of yourselves along with others at a table in a restaurant? Is it just me? If my husbands ex partner treated me so shabbily no way would I want anything to do with their shady dealings.
If you read back maybe a couple of threads, her daughter says that instead of their dad giving maintenance money, they used to do her food shopping for her. Coercive Control from R. After all we’ve found out, I would not be surprised if R said something along the lines of ‘if you don’t help me, I will stop the girls seeing their sisters’

Reactions: 9
Maybe it was a try at getting closer to her daughter's sisters? I don't know though... just guessing

Ti
Time..... its been a while. I am hypothesizing that V did the tight thing with contact with girls sisters etc

And forgives, things in the past etc. Folk move on???

Braver than me. Im tit at new stuff

I’ve done a new thread but not sure I have done it right apologies if I have made mistakes 😭

Reactions: 1

I won’t be creating a new 1 ever again it’s stressful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I won’t be creating a new 1 ever again it’s stressful 😂
Thank you for doing it, you are a star! 😘

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.