PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless (throwing it out there) she is trying to lay down the foundations to accuse Jdick of being an abusive and controlling husband in the future?? She never does anything without an agenda. It will be interesting if they split up at some stage and she brings this out as “evidence” of his behaviour and claims most of his abuse was behind closed doors. Whatever it is, it makes for uncomfortable watching.

Reactions: 14
She’s just got a chronic need to feel looked after as if she was a child because in her mind she wasn’t when she was actually a child.

There’s Josh feeding her, “mummy” making bacon sandwiches and cutting the crusts off for her, forcing anyone and everyone to rub her feet, emotionally guilting her friends to come round and “save” her, bring her flowers, sort her life out.

Reactions: 22
I think that was her old job. I believe she used to oversee building work at care homes. I might be wrong.
That's something else she seems to have fabricated. She said in her live that worked for 20 years in the building industry then a newspaper article said she was a care home manager and had been for 10 years

Reactions: 7
That’s the feeling I get, like she’s trying to set the groundwork for the future. That’s feeding video is seriously weird, just why would you post that?

Reactions: 12
That's something else she seems to have fabricated. She said in her live that worked for 20 years in the building industry then a newspaper article said she was a care home manager and had been for 10 years
If she's 38 now and hasn't worked for the last however many years, she must have started working at 14 or something to have got 20 years in

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she’ll do a bedroom waffle at some point about how OBSesSed he is with her vegetable intake.
(The only thing that concerns me is that she definitely should not be working with vulnerable women whilst promoting any of this nonsense as healthy behaviour. She’s uniquely unqualified and i still maintain the thought that it’s potentially dangerous. But I guess we’ll just have to see )

Reactions: 22
Oooh!!! Dum dum duuuummmm

Good call!!

Just been and watched the whole feeding clip ! It is seriously odd for so many reasons.... the fact he thought it was acceptable to do it .....the fact she went along with it ....and then to film it (supposedly) covertly and put it on instagram all just weird and wrong

Reactions: 4
I would put hurt my partner if he tried to feed me

Reactions: 4
If she's 38 now and hasn't worked for the last however many years, she must have started working at 14 or something to have got 20 years in
Exactly. The newspaper article was the one where the run the story about her seeing the woman on the bridge and that's where she had been a care home manager for 10 years and that was 2016

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I would put hurt my partner if he tried to feed me
I’m not sure its the feeding its more the dialogue that goes along with it and the babyfying of her. My other half has fed me before in the way that I might say “give me a bit of your desert” “let me try that” (usually when I have tried to order something super healthy and boring and he’s gone the whole hog with something delicious looking ) !

The gambling advert that she refused to do years ago as she felt it would be too triggering for her warriors, even though she would have earned a lot of money for it, had a lovely night away etc etc. Looking back now, how much has she done over the years that is actually triggering and she hasn't realised or just doesn't care. She is no survivor of da at all, she was fishing for info in 2016 when she did the woman in doorway post. 100s of us sent her our stories so she could create her own.

Reactions: 20
okay you put it way better than me

I rewatched the feeding stories reminds so much of Yasmin and Geoff in corrie
It really does.. I very much dislike the person Rachaellio portrays herself to be but that video made me feel very uncomfortable. Whether that was truly covertly filmed or she thought it would make good "content" it doesn't come across at all well for either of them, it makes Josh look incredibly controlling and her look nothing like the strong independent woman she built her following on..

Reactions: 13
Exactly. The newspaper article was the one where the run the story about her seeing the woman on the bridge and that's where she had been a care home manager for 10 years and that was 2016
Much though it pains me to say Rachael is right about anything, I think she did say the article was incorrect, and that she had never been a care home manager, she was actually a facilities manager for a care home company, so overseeing building work and other repairs to the fabric of the buildings and not anything to do with the residents, but the papers for whatever reason called her a care home manager instead. I don’t know how long she was in that job though and whether the papers timeline was wrong as well?

Reactions: 3
A facilities manager so basically sending in a handyman to fix a broken door hinge, or pat test a new tv or something, maybe call in plumbers. But she has definitely alluded to being some sort of building project manager recently I’m sure

Reactions: 11
I have 3 of them, always suspected my husband was still a child in many ways but most of all he's just fecking useless (this is not on the hambleton/marshall scale and whilst I do plate tea up when i've cooked, i certainly dont cut it up or feed him and nor would i do it ! )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.