PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all love flowers and expect most of us are guilty of buying or picking them, but we don’t get paid £££ to advertise eco friendly products, so am I being a dick and calling her out for buying 4 bunches the other day then now doing a advert selling eco friendly products, and maybe I am bored but that’s reminded me of a long while back when she posted how distraught Lula was at a dying Bee and how they helped it by giving it sugar water?

Reactions: 8
I think (hope) the tit state the government have made of the school meals might be the start of her downfall.
so many amazing people are doing their little bits to provide for children in their area. Surely the Huns will wonder why the PayPal money isn’t being diverted to this for the next wee while?

Ebury press apparently, the release date has already been pushed back twice. Her editors keep sending it her back 🤣
Its basically her first book, but rewritten in a different order 🤣
Do the publishers know they are working with a woman who has stolen from abuse victims I wonder

Do the publishers know they are working with a woman who has stolen from abuse victims I wonder
No, cos she tells everyone that she’s the victim of horrific online trolling and lies about PayPal and that they shouldn’t listen to any messages they get about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Relatable as ever with her £25 deodarent wtf, how can she claim to be relevant and has her last £5 note but can afford all the tit she buys...... ooops silly me paypal .

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Penguin have already got her instagram name there 🤣
Makes me so angry that this absolute non-writer has been commissioned to write a novel when she has such a tit vocabulary and general grasp of language. My GCSE English coursework was better quality than her first book ffs.

Reactions: 16
A very simple ad and she still can’t get it right, ‘flavours instead of fragrance’ said, so Rachel are we eating deodorant now or is that just you to get rid of the smell of tit coming out of your mouth 😂😂😂
Let me guess. Do they smell...LUSH? 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even they can’t get it right, is she a full time mummy or a part time mummy or is she as she recently said a full time working mummy!
Sorry yeh, I was supposed to say penguin have got her instagram name wrong there. Typo lol
I bet the cover of the new novel won't have "ptwm" anywhere on it...she's trying to get away from that title now, hence her running with the "patchwork" theme now

Reactions: 7
More non-essential tit done during lockdown. Cue 500 comments all saying “what a view!” even though it’s exactly the same as the one out of Wobble’s bedroom window 🤦🏼‍♀️

And does she deserve it? No. What she deserves is thrush.

F423A696-393B-4ABB-A5C4-47DB9F60DE9B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.