PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sickening. Poor Betsy. If she wanted to put that out their herself she would have. duck sake she sinks lower every day

Reactions: 13
Someone came on here before stating the girls dad was pursuing contact or something along those lines,
It would make sense now that when she said a few months ago that tallulah would be really affected and it was out of Rs control. And now she's rehashing the court documents on their father.
Shes lower than a snakes belly making it public

Reactions: 12
She’s a disgrace sharing that publicly. What the duck is up with her?

I think it’s clear from previous things she said that she wasn’t a DA victim and I know it’s easy for me to say as I haven’t been in that situation (thank god) but she obviously allowed that to happen to the girls.

R wasn’t in fear for her life, he didn’t bully her, he didn’t cut her off from family if her mother named the girls, she stood up to him and often antagonised him into a fight as she admits herself. Why stay with someone who does something like that?

Honestly didn’t think she could lower herself anymore than she has. B doesn’t talk about her child hood on SM so R shouldn’t either.

Reactions: 19
What’s really sad is when you think about what B went through with her dad then skip to how vile R was with her that day B filmed her in the conservatory. I don’t believe B caught her mum at the only time she spoke to her like tit and B obviously thought it was normal to be spoke to like that since she uploaded it to her stories.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
*TRIGGER WARNING - CHILD ABUSE*

Totally appropriate to share this without a trigger warning 🤯 or at all, given it’s Betsy’s private life...

Also she has made out for so long that Betsy “witnessed” a lot of abuse towards herself not that Betsy was physically abused. I’m sorry but, and I say this as someone who has been abused in my own home by my husband, if EVER my child was treated like this I would be gone to the nearest refuge and I would not be leaving because the decor wasn’t up to scratch. Yes, I’ve put up with tit I shouldn’t have and my kids too have heard things they shouldn’t have but SURELY the physical abuse of your small child would make any mother leave immediately?

I apologise if that’s too simplistic a view but this has made me feel even more like Rachel was partly to blame for that relationship.

View attachment 381644
Why the f**k would people request to see that? If that truly is the case and her followers are asking to see that - why the hell does she think this is okay to show? Another reason why Josh is no longer a police officer, there is no way he could turn a blind eye to that behaviour and would have to have serious words regarding what his wife thinks is acceptable to post on online.

Scraping the barrel for content that, she is low.

Reactions: 23
A clear example why she shouldn't be allowed near vulnerable "warrior's " she doesnt know what the word confidentiality means.

Reactions: 25
Isn't there some kind of way of being able to remove stickers etc from a post and being able to see what's underneath? Not that I want to, but someone unscrupulous could. The way she's edited that document, I hadn't noticed its moving around, so she uploaded the entire thing onto insta and then edited it.

Isn't that Emily's kid in Betsy's stories? They are beyond a bleeping joke!!
....and that’s why the virus runs amok because thick idiots like Rachel , Josh and Emily don’t care about other people or the restrictions.

Reactions: 21
Why the f**k would people request to see that? If that truly is the case and her followers are asking to see that - why the hell does she think this is okay to show? Another reason why Josh is no longer a police officer, there is no way he could turn a blind eye to that behaviour and would have to have serious words regarding what his wife thinks is acceptable to post on online.

Scraping the barrel for content that, she is low.
I don’t get it - Rachel constantly says that Tattlers are unwell in the head , surely it’s the huns who are requesting to see this private sensitive information who aren’t quite right?

Reactions: 25
And it’s no point reporting them because duck alll gets done they always get away with it...not even the Paper or her local news will do anything as she pays them all off 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why didn't they buy a semi they could extend, instead of a terrace they clearly hate, and are already bursting at the seems in 🤷‍♀️

PTWM #58 Quick reminder of why you follow me, I wont mention I was just as involved in the d.v

Remember she posted (and shouldn’t have) that T was in therapy because of witnessing abuse? Now suddenly it’s thank god she never witnessed it?

Reactions: 32
That woman is a bleeping c**t.

You’ve all literally seen just a tiny bit of that report because she has no boundaries. Now imagine receiving over 30 messages with pages from those reports (which she claims she was given last year but managed to send me long before that, perhaps 2018?) all I did was put a sad emoji on a story following her daughters therapy homework being shown for content.
What she sent me was even more harrowing than that.
I’d have thought she’d have learnt her lesson after she was outed on here for it but clearly, she doesn’t see any harm in it and goes and does it again..for over 200k people to view this time.

That woman is a waste of skin.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Absolutely speechless. I would never ever disrespect my daughter by sharing HER private and confidential court docs online.

Now 1000’s of strangers have read that, and we know how much she loves it that all her kids mates follow her, so if they didn’t know what happened they do now.

Honestly racheal we all knew how bleeping vile you are and lower than a flea on rats ballsack but even that has shocked us. Wow.

I’m actually still speechless she’s shared that publicly, it’s not even betsys statement it’s on of her step daughters! No chance she’s asked their permission to share it! Rachel you are scum

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.