PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that MM doesn’t want the negative connotation of being associated with Rachel when it comes to PayPal.

I also think it speaks volumes that Rachel hasn’t shared this appeal as she has shared so many other things relating to the same topic. She is clearly aware of it as she’s blocked people who mentioned her in the comments. If she were innocent it would be a totally natural cause for her to support publicly.
Who can blame her? It's not her fault Rachel is a twit.

Even Josh was blocking people. If that doesn't scream guilty, I don't know what does.

Reactions: 11
I get the impression that MM doesn’t want the negative connotation of being associated with Rachel when it comes to PayPal.

I also think it speaks volumes that Rachel hasn’t shared this appeal as she has shared so many other things relating to the same topic. She is clearly aware of it as she’s blocked people who mentioned her in the comments. If she were innocent it would be a totally natural cause for her to support publicly.
I agree, she has already said on her stories she wants to make sure everything is transparent because she has been told alot that "others" have got it so wrong in the past.
Rach just screams guilty by not sharing it and deleting people who call her out on someone else's social media. Shes doing herself no favours lol

Reactions: 10
No wonder they both look like absolute tit. That's ALOT of unaccounted for money, I agree (sorry can't remember who said it & cba scrolling back😆) that the go fund me monies paid for their holiday abroad etc....they got a taste for the high life (without having to work for it 🙄) hence the paypal and then bam she was sussed. She's got away with it so far, but karma WILL come around, she won't get away with it forever.

Surely there is someone on here that donated to one of the go fund me's that will be able to raise it with them?

Reactions: 11
On the plus side at least you can see with the Go Fund Me’s how much money was raised. It’s not like PayPal where the amount is ambiguous and only accessible by Rachael.
You can see that the money went to her, just not what she did with it 🤔 Its a bit more concrete I guess. It could be possible that she has accounts for it. I mean 27k is a lot of money let unaccounted for and it was only over the latter end of 2016, beginning of 2017 if you look at the dates
ETA: Have the screenshots gone?

Last edited:
If I was her I would be bricking myself, if more people start doing what MM is doing to help then I am sure gullible huns with keep tagging Rachel and then ex huns will comment letting everyone know she is a scammer. Good work @FridaK finding those go fund accounts. I am guessing your information will cause her a few nights of unsettled sleep. Karma 👍

Reactions: 16
On the plus side at least you can see with the Go Fund Me’s how much money was raised. It’s not like PayPal where the amount is ambiguous and only accessible by Rachael.
You can see that the money went to her, just not what she did with it 🤔 Its a bit more concrete I guess. It could be possible that she has accounts for it. I mean 27k is a lot of money let unaccounted for and it was only over the latter end of 2016, beginning of 2017 if you look at the dates
ETA: Have the screenshots gone?
I just looked, I can see your post but not the screenshots? Weird!

Reactions: 2
She’s very quiet once again 🤷🏻‍♀️ Something is definitely going on in that house .. I hope karma is paying her a visit. Yeah something went wrong with tattle earlier.. I was gutted for a couple of minutes thinking the site had been closed down 😂.(as I’ve seen a few tweets off people trying to get the site closed down 🤔).
yeah all the screenshots I sent from her Facebook about tattle seem to have disappeared but if u type in on Facebook ‘part time working mummy tattle’ it’s there💜

Reactions: 7
Going back, sorry, iv just looked at eat that frog amazon wishlist that rach put a swipe up for, literally everything on that list is pretty cheap so why can't she go and do a huge shopping haul of the stuff they need and go and donate it herself aswell.
I really hate it when people put up posts asking others to donate and help, and they don't even do f.a themselves!!!
Maybe she should do a food box once a month too along side her freebie dv boxes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Going back, sorry, iv just looked at eat that frog amazon wishlist that rach put a swipe up for, literally everything on that list is pretty cheap so why can't she go and do a huge shopping haul of the stuff they need and go and donate it herself aswell.
I really hate it when people put up posts asking others to donate and help, and they don't even do f.a themselves!!!
Maybe she should do a food box once a month too along side her freebie dv boxes 🤣
Agree!!

seriously though.. I know there’s a lot of people in that house so understandably her shopping bill will be more money then most people but what many people can afford/spend on a weekly food shop would be duck all to her.. she really could help out by donating her free Tesco food shop or like u say do a monthly food shop box- that would prove some money donated will be helping others! She boils my piss

Definitely why can’t she do this?? Did she not say once she gave her last fiver to someone once. I am sure she has plenty fivers lying about now.

Maybe she's quiet because D&C Constabulary's finest have turned up on the doorstep to fine them for persistently breaching lockdown!

• Heart
  • Haha
The greed is strong with this one. She only started donating her unwanted gifted items in September. I still suspect that was only because it was suggested on here and not out of the goodness of her heart.

Reactions: 9
I asked her this from my other IG account, I asked why she can't use her clubcard to get items to donate or use the PayPal money that is meant to help those in need or sell some expensive items of clothing and to stop asking those who are struggling.

Guess what..... I've been blocked again 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.