PTWM #56 Hoping the PayPal scam goes away, opening a CIC ready for pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t want to offend anyone so sorry, but I absolutely hate sliders and the biggest crime of all socks and sliders! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Strike me down now, I hate anything on my feet but my sliders are a must on my slate kitchen floor šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just got of a phone with a friend whose dad died 2 days ago with Covid-19 .. and then tune in to this bellend showing her kids being happy school is closed while BoJo announces National Lockdown. Itā€™s partly because of idiots like her not following the restrictions and openly showing it on their insta .. hinch promoting ā€œdo whatā€™s best for youā€ while nurses and doctors are on their knees doing shift after shift. But here is Rachel advertising a make up combo for purchase in a pandemic .. essential !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
As an NHS worker I had my first Xmas and new year off this year for as long as I can remember. Text a friend tonight and she saying itā€™s horrific as she back at work. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow but thatā€™s my job. Just makes me soooo angry her antics over this pandemic. They really are thoughtless.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
And not to mention her little mate she rehoused who saw her boyfriend from tier 4 when she lived in a tier 2 area. That is how itā€™s spread!! I donā€™t care about support bubbles and all that crap. They broke the rules that are made to protect vulnerable people!! And sheā€™s such a kind community spirited person

• Angry
Reactions: 13
As an NHS worker I had my first Xmas and new year off this year for as long as I can remember. Text a friend tonight and she saying itā€™s horrific as she back at work. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow but thatā€™s my job. Just makes me soooo angry her antics over this pandemic. They really are thoughtless.
We thank you and all your colleagues all over the country. You guys are incredible! I can't even begin to imagine what it's like.

Oh wait, was I nice there? I'll get back to you and troll you šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I imagining things or at some point was a collection done by her fans/followers to raise money for them to buy their house?

Reactions: 9
I just canā€™t, not this morning. I was in tears last night, thinking of them poor yr11s and 13s again. They will be the forgotten generation. Last year the minute they announced no exams, my daughter who was yr11 was forgotten about. She did well all 9s in the end but thatā€™s because she worked hard. Iā€™ve got a year 10 at home who thinks heā€™s gonna be loving life, currently leaving to go to work and praying he gets up in time to follow his time table of zoom lessons. Iā€™m a key worker, I canā€™t be home to watch and make sure he does it. I canā€™t take the router with me to stop him pissing about because he needs it. Thereā€™s so much more that Iā€™m upset about but donā€™t want to put on here as it will give her content. But thereā€™s so much more to this than not going out.......

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I started isolated in March last year (before they even announced lockdown) and here I am again 10 mths later still isolating.... Iā€™ve left the house to take my children to school, go food shopping (I go late at night when I know itā€™s quiet) on walks and to hospital appointments.... Iā€™m very vulnerable, the only people I have seen in the flesh is my dad (heā€™s in my bubble), my brother and a some friends at a distance, Today Iā€™m going to have to start home schooling my children again! last time it hit us hard.... I was going through gruelling treatment and had just had an operation too, mine and my daughters mental health took a bashing and my daughter started self harming (scars are still visible now) my youngest child refused to do any work at all.... we stopped after 2 weeks as it wasnā€™t worth it. I look on social media and all these instagrammers jetting off to Dubai, sat in pubs drinking and doing whatever meeting up with various other people not caring about anyone else. So Rachette..... if you or any of your family donā€™t follow the rules this time... Iā€™ll report you, I donā€™t care we all know where you live, we all know what you do as you document it all the time.... thereā€™s enough people on here who follows other who know what you do when your not on here!!!!! So just STAY AT HOME itā€™s not hard, maybe use this 7 weeks to spend more time with your kids!! ... Us that are vulnerable want to be able to make memories with our children this year instead of everything we have booked is cancelled again like last year and people like you who are meeting up with every Tom dick and Emilyā€™s arenā€™t helping to allow us to do that!!!!!!! Rant over!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tried looking for those comments online last night but couldn't find them.

Reactions: 4
I started isolated in March last year (before they even announced lockdown) and here I am again 10 mths later still isolating.... Iā€™ve left the house to take my children to school, go food shopping (I go late at night when I know itā€™s quiet) on walks and to hospital appointments.... Iā€™m very vulnerable, the only people I have seen in the flesh is my dad (heā€™s in my bubble), my brother and a some friends at a distance, Today Iā€™m going to have to start home schooling my children again! last time it hit us hard.... I was going through gruelling treatment and had just had an operation too, mine and my daughters mental health took a bashing and my daughter started self harming (scars are still visible now) my youngest child refused to do any work at all.... we stopped after 2 weeks as it wasnā€™t worth it. I look on social media and all these instagrammers jetting off to Dubai, sat in pubs drinking and doing whatever meeting up with various other people not caring about anyone else. So Rachette..... if you or any of your family donā€™t follow the rules this time... Iā€™ll report you, I donā€™t care we all know where you live, we all know what you do as you document it all the time.... thereā€™s enough people on here who follows other who know what you do when your not on here!!!!! So just STAY AT HOME itā€™s not hard, maybe use this 7 weeks to spend more time with your kids!! ... Us that are vulnerable want to be able to make memories with our children this year instead of everything we have booked is cancelled again like last year and people like you who are meeting up with every Tom dick and Emilyā€™s arenā€™t helping to allow us to do that!!!!!!! Rant over!!!
I'll report too, i am sick of not been able to see my parents or my granddaughter because of these idiots. Not just Rach but people local to me too. I don't care anymore, if I see them breaking rules I will report them. They can shout their "you do you" bollocks all they want but its because of these people that we are now back in lockdown.

Reactions: 19
I too was in tears last night. And this moron thinks its funny!! She needs to come down with a bang! I hope she gets reported this time along with Emily

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.