PTWM #56 Hoping the PayPal scam goes away, opening a CIC ready for pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dinnerbag for the thread suggestion

Still no announcement of her new CIC 👀
Turns out Nina at eatthatfrog isn’t the saint doing it all out the goodness of her heart that Rachel made her out to be, she is employed there as well as many others. Details of accounts from companies house on previous thread.
She’s back to being mother of the year by exploiting edie online who calls her out on it and josh in turn says it’s her own fault for giving the content in the first place😡

Previous thread Link

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Brief recap....
Saddest Christmas dinner sat at kitchen table. No crackers, decorations or drinks with their dinner. Gravy served in a plastic jug. Rachel was too busy recording everyone eating to eat her own dinner.

Joyce looked really grumpy in the Christmas day photos. Also serious manspreading going on. He was given a pretty watch that he made a point of making sure it was noticeable when Rachel was recording him.

Astrid and her husband came round on Christmas day but has been quiet apart from that. Rachel gifted a very expensive designer jumper to Nina's son.

The weird photo of Joyce and Raquel with the tiny head, which was in Torquay if that makes any difference. My bad photoshop attached.

Can't think of anything else.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Brief recap....
Saddest Christmas dinner sat at kitchen table. No crackers, decorations or drinks with their dinner. Gravy served in a plastic jug. Rachel was too busy recording everyone eating to eat her own dinner.

Joyce looked really grumpy in the Christmas day photos. Also serious manspreading going on. He was given a pretty watch that he made a point of making sure it was noticeable when Rachel was recording him.

Astrid and her husband came round on Christmas day but has been quiet apart from that. Rachel gifted a very expensive designer jumper to Nina's son.

The weird photo of Joyce and Raquel with the tiny head, which was in Torquay if that makes any difference. My bad photoshop attached.

Can't think of anything else.
Oh duck, I had gravy out of a plastic jug Christmas Day. Bloody gravy boat broke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck, I had gravy out of a plastic jug Christmas Day. Bloody gravy boat broke 😂
I always have gravy out of a jug too, nothing wrong with it. But when she is instagramming Xmas day dinner,would assume she would make a bit more effort! I got a lovely insulated jug in Aldi a few years ago, when I can be arsed I use that😂

Forgot to add, everyone else had dinner except for Wilbert who was just sat there looking awkward and playing with his place mat. But hey at least the boys were allowed to sit with them all this year🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I always have gravy out of a jug too, nothing wrong with it. But when she is instagramming Xmas day dinner,would assume she would make a bit more effort! I got a lovely insulated jug in Aldi a few years ago, when I can be arsed I use that😂

Forgot to add, everyone else had dinner except for Wilbert who was just sat there looking awkward and playing with his place mat. But hey at least the boys were allowed to sit with them all this year🤷‍♀️
Wilbert was too busy catching up on octonauts to eat Christmas dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I’d forgot about last year when she had them on a separate table in another room. Just to show how much of a PaTChWorK family they are, alienate the step kids

Wilbert was too busy catching up on octonauts to eat Christmas dinner
Surely he’s watched them all by now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know when you see a singer doing warm up exercises, me me me me ME me me meeee, that's what I imagine living in a house with Shambleton must be like constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Christmas Day was ad free, as they didn’t use their McCain roasties, but there’s been ads either side. Still, budget runs out in jan, gotta get them in now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her stories. T is completely in the wrong and should have had a lecture about consent. Those 2 as parents are an absolute joke!

Reactions: 19
What really got me with that story was he was clearly winding Edie up and as a mother she should have told him to stop, T should have been told to delete what she posted of Edie end of story.
But Rach don’t give a hoot about consent and I’m betting the video T posted in the family chat will be shown to her huns.

Reactions: 22
Christmas Day was ad free, as they didn’t use their McCain roasties, but there’s been ads either side. Still, budget runs out in jan, gotta get them in now!
I'm hoping its true that there will be no ads in Jan, at the rate she's going I am going its becoming a full time job to keep up with them. 😂

I expect an influx over the next 3 days as she has some catching up to do, she's only on number 16 since boxing day 😜 it looks like Iconic have dropped her as we haven't had a single one for them this month which is unusual.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's hard not to argue with your child sometimes but I feel like Josh is always so antagonistic. Don't get me started on Rach finding the whole thing hilarious and filming it all - the whole family need to do a consent workshop 🙄

Reactions: 26
Arguing with a 7 year old is ridiculous enough, arguing with a 7 year old when they are 100% right takes it to a whole new level.

Tallulah should have been told not to post videos without consent. Edie has every right to want some privacy and not want every mistake she ever bleeping makes broadcast to anyone who will listen and watch. That little girl is actually brighter than the rest of them all put together!

Josh is a prick but Rachaeaeaeaele is even worse, sat there laughing. Listening to Edie having a lecture about her behaviour and then laughing every time Edie is cheeky. Talk about mixed messages, no bleeping wonder the kid doesn't know whether she's coming or going.

The only thing that needs no discussion though is that things should not be posted online, or in a group family chat to then be discussed online with thousands of followers, without the consent of the person it involves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do often wonder about Edie’s Dad. Reason being is that my older children’s fathers would have strung me up for doing even a tad of what Rach and Josh do (not that I would have,) and me vice versa to them. We all had very clear boundaries about co parenting from the beginning. It’s a very odd set up to me altogether 🤔

Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but those videos in the car last night are awful. One provoking a 7 year old, the other giggling like a 7 year old and a very intelligent little girl. Bunch of twats!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I do often wonder about Edie’s Dad. Reason being is that my older children’s fathers would have strung me up for doing even a tad of what Rach and Josh do (not that I would have,) and me vice versa to them. We all had very clear boundaries about co parenting from the beginning. It’s a very odd set up to me altogether 🤔
I often wonder the same, my step son has to co-parent and I know him (and the mother) would go ballistic if either of them put that on SM of their 6 year old.

Reactions: 14
I think he's probably just glad to have access after the debacle when Rach left him. E seems to have a "normal family" time with him

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.