Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #57:

Single-handedly raising the southwest Covid infection rate, one “support bubble” at a time 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

FridaK

VIP Member
Apparently this was live scenes coming in from Rachaels cul-de-sac last night ......

7952F5AC-8F91-444A-BAF9-F2413906E511.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Never won a thread title before,
I would like to thank my mum and sperm donor dad, my family, my friends, I aspire to world peace, but mostly I thank you tattle bastards for the comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So many things wrong with her stories haha.
First of all, her street looks a shithole.
2nd of all, it's not a private lane, its just a driveway off the main street and then it goes onto her and her neighbours drives!
3rd of all, its not just her and 1 neighbour. She has neighbours attached to her either side plus neighbours all around her.. the one opposite is that close, rach took their fence out with her car once!
Why she is making out she lives in this huge home with private driveways is beyond me!
Also, why anyone would tell 200k strangers that their cctv is disabled is beyond me.
And rach, you have had so many 'guests' come and go through your house since March its unbelievable
And just goes to show who the mother of wilby is, when your 16 year old is coming into your room telling you to shut the fuck up because the baby is asleep!!! Shes a fucking fuckwit

• Heart
Reactions: 38

FridaK

VIP Member
What’s happened to ptwm?? Her first post came out around the time I had my first baby and I loved her!! Can’t even bare to watch her any more it’s a massive shame what she’s become!
In a nutshell, she got called out for being a fraud and then tried to join the yummy mummy insta mum club. They lashed her out for being a chav and to grabby with the ads, so she chopped off all her hair (similar to 2007 Britney) and now here we are 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Where do I start.....
✅I don’t wear lipstick anymore - whilst sporting a bright red or pink mouth wherever she went
✅We don’t drink in front of the boys - josh never pictured after 5pm without a red wine in his hand
✅I’m only doing ad’s to pay for Xmas 2019 - then 5 thousand adverts this year
✅The baby deckchair 🤦🏼‍♀️
✅Josh acts like we’re in tier 4 anyway - then 3 different households come round in a week
✅Betsy is a vegan - in her north face coat
✅My braces are coming off in 3 months - yet her teeth stick out further than her tits
✅Talking of which: when she claimed she walked round the house topless to “entice” wobble 🤮
✅Kevin the delivery drivers Xmas card
✅That god awful patchwork light in the lounge
✅Wobbles previously unmentioned cradle cap when it was time to advertise Johnson’s baby
✅My kids use Amazon fire tablets all the time - apart from they only use them for adverts, every other waking second Edie is attached to her iPad
✅The cardboard desk
✅advertising eggs yet having about 10 of her own bastard chickens in the garden

I mean, I could go on but I’d be here all night and I’d get RSI in my thumbs from Typing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Home CCTV has captured images of at least two men caught going into driveways and trying car door handles in a rresidential area of Paignton.

This is what's written in the article when you click it. Was the guy on CCTV trying rachs, sorry the CIC's new car door handle?we dont know do we because that 6 minutes isnt there to watch 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thread
PTWM and the missing minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 35

FridaK

VIP Member
Well ladies, when I joined Tattle I did not expect to spend so much time here, but Ms Corona had other plans it seems. I’ve enjoyed it immensely. Even though her content as has been abysmal, we’ve still managed to make this thread a quality read. So on we go to 2021 👍. Fingers crossed things on the outside of Tattle will improve soon enough.

Now whilst Rachael enjoys scranning her lasagne and twiddling her hair. Oh and Josh enjoys downing his hand delivered bottle(s) of red whilst sitting in front of the nearest mirror wearing items 6,13 and 15 from the capsule wardrobe, can we reflect on her best bits?

Mine are:
1) when she said she said she got drunk on one Gin and manifested into Elton John.
2) When the crazy chicken lady drove 500 miles with the chicken house and Rach basically told her to fuck off down to the beach. #goodtimes 😂
3) When Naomi outed her beaver fave picture as a massive troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Rachaele I think you’re aware people steal things because you stole from hundreds maybe even thousands of people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

FridaK

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter what’s open or closed. The reason high schools are not going back is that the new strain has proved to be highly transmissible in ages 12-16. The Government tried to counteract it by deploying mass testing in high schools, but now they are aware that teachers can’t facilitate it, they haven’t got enough soldiers to do it and the roll out of testing so many at once would be a waste of time due to the flow tests not always providing an accurate result.

Scientists and Drs all week have been repeatedly saying keep your teenagers at home. So anyone that lets their teens mix, when it’s been shown that they can’t go back to school and mix is a massive twat. It’s these people that have kept us in this precarious situation for so long with such devastating results. I absolutely loathe it. The selfishness of all people being irresponsible has repelled me in the last three months. It’s just a constant reminder of how shit this country is 😩. For me there is no excuses now, just do your bit to get us out of this nightmare. Just because it’s open, does not mean your absolved if responsibility

• Angry
Reactions: 33

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I see there’s a woman hitting out with the classic “Why don’t you just unfollow?”

She doesn’t “grate” on people because she has an annoying face (she does) or annoying voice (she does) or ungrateful attitude (she does)

She grates on people because SHE CONNED THEM OUT OF THOUSANDS TO HELP DA SURVIVORS AND SPENT IT ON HERSELF AND HER FAMILY WHO SHE IS FUCKING HORRIBLE TO. SHE LIES TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS AND MANIPULATES PEOPLE INTO FEELING SORRY FOR HER / HER FRIENDS SO THEY CAN GET FREE THINGS. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY HER DOG KILLED A CHICKEN, SHE MADE UP A LIE THAT PEOPLE WISHED HER BABY DIED FOR ATTENTION. SHE EXPLOITS HER TWO YOUNG STEP SONS WHO NEED TO BE PROTECTED FOR VARIOUS REASONS AND SHE SHAGS OTHER PEOPLES HUSBANDS

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Doeli70

VIP Member
Found this on fbook.
This makes me so mad! Apart from the rule breaking (she'll be back in Rachaeles bubble after New year) it's the fact she's made people think she's fleeing abuse. If r had any decency she'd set the record straight. Emily is just as bad in colluding with her!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Especially during a pandemic where sickness levels or self isolating would be high and you would think he would be working more hours to cover shifts ?????????
Most of the local population he would look after are in hibernation though. Not much call for Sargent squirrel watch at this time of year

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So does the ulcers affect the outside of her lips as well? Why wouldn't all the kids be together for nye? Tier 3 here, they're all meant to stay at home, not be palmed off constantly. The lasagne looks shit too but I know there's several of us here on the Jack Monroe group and it still looks better than anything Jack makes. View attachment 366098View attachment 366099
Of all the things she’s ever done, I think the round lasagne has finished me off 😳😳👍

• Haha
Reactions: 30