PTWM #56 Hoping the PayPal scam goes away, opening a CIC ready for pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't blame her. How embarrassing. Not just the dancing but what the duck was R wearing!!! Cringe
It’s so she can show off that she is as slim ( or slimmer) than her daughters as she seems to have an obsession with this and also fishing for her huns to tell her what an amazing figure she has.

Reactions: 12
Nice rach recording your daughters teacher while she tries to help her and your just got your phone glued to your hand sneering at your other child 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How disrespectful recording whilst the teacher is talking to ur child trying to help them. Sort urself out rach

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Edie has got some bleeping attitude and all R says is "OK" because she doesn't know how to deal with her. The same as the trampoline situation yesterday! When my son talks to me like that he gets sent to his bedroom.

Reactions: 13
She's actually managed to shock me and I didn't think that was possible anymore!

When I consented to my son taking part in online lessons there was a really strict list of things he is/isn't allowed to do. Recording video or audio of any of the lessons is one of the things he had to agree not to do and one of the things I had to sign to say wouldn't happen.

There that silly cow is, recording Tallulah's teacher. Whether it's just her voice or not, what a lack of bleeping respect for that teacher's right to privacy! There is no need at all for us to hear that. Apart from the fact that Rachaeaaeaele can then complain about how chaotic her life is and Tallulah can't even get onto classroom.

Reactions: 27
Wobble getting zero interaction from mother of the year there while he is left to roam and watch one of his favourite shows 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she would have E sat there watching cartoons when T is on a teacher call. She really has no respect for anyone or anything.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.